It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Really Sad Picture That I Saw Today, Left Me Speechless

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

Good analogy & spot on.
I predict the next first lady will be a horse.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

hmmm interesting idea. I see it more as us allowing ourselves to be hypnotized by the media. Convinced that material things will make us happy. Led to beleive that the primary need is money so we could buy things that will make us happy.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Have you guys ever thought that Ron Paul is just another puppet set out to rile the masses at the right time? Like some sort of dog whistle for the PTB? A gauge of how the critical thinkers are behaving?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

We could think that, but who cares... and anyways Noone is riled, noone is critically thinking, in those that "matter".

You will know when the real people get "riled" up, and it will not include CNN or FoX or anyone who is a part of this crushed system.
edit on 30-8-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I can admit to wondering about that. And even if the man himself wasn't in on the joke....just the idea of allowing certain things to happen rather than squashing them outright seems like something that those wacky cats behind the scenes might do just to see what they would be up against should things get real and citizens decided they wanted their country and their money back.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

We could think that, but who cares... and anyways Noone is riled, noone is critically thinking, in those that "matter".

You will know when the real people get "riled" up, and it will not include CNN or FoX or anyone who is a part of this crushed system.
edit on 30-8-2012 by GrinchNoMore because: (no reason given)

The point is just more evidence of a completely contrived and fabricated political atmosphere. A show put on by the PTB. Who cares about that. LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfiniteConsciousness
Have you guys ever thought that Ron Paul is just another puppet set out to rile the masses at the right time? Like some sort of dog whistle for the PTB? A gauge of how the critical thinkers are behaving?

If so, then I hope they bring out more puppets with his voting record.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus

I can admit to wondering about that. And even if the man himself wasn't in on the joke....just the idea of allowing certain things to happen rather than squashing them outright seems like something that those wacky cats behind the scenes might do just to see what they would be up against should things get real and citizens decided they wanted their country and their money back.

I mean, what were they doing to Paul supporters during the primaries? Some of them were approached, directly, about supporting Paul and Paul's ideas. Threatened, coerced and the like. They're testing our skills of discernment.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The corporate controlled Media wrote him off is all..he didn't stand a chance..shame how wev'e lost complete controll,and can expect more of the same..
edit on 30-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

If so, then I hope they bring out more puppets with his voting record.

Voting records are nothing more than justification for a position. To say, look, I voted this way on this issue and that. So I'm your guy. The American political theater is nothing more than a contrived and fabricated effort to subvert the population. I don't know if there is a single American politician that anyone can believe in. Seriously. I'm a fan of Bernie Sanders and some other smaller congress people who have spoken some truth in front of their peers. Alan Grayson is another. But, even so, they are just actors to me. Nothing more. I don't know them personally. I have never had a conversation with them. So how can I put my faith in them when they operate in such an obviously corrupt and subverted system?

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

we are gonna get a grand "tabula rasa" no matter what now.

RP may have ushered it in - peacefully - but we'll never know on this timeline now...
edit on 8/30/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

If that were true, then he is the greatest mole of all time. Ron has put 30+ years into this, never flip flopping once. If ever there were a more genuine person, with a flawless career to back it, it is him. If he just another puppet.. then there is no hope for us. Nothing short of war will get our country back.
edit on 30-8-2012 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Not sure if this is the correct forum, if not MODS you can move it

But this picture kind of spoke so much when I glanced at it
It said so much

So much about the people, so much about partisanship and basic common sense & humanity

In the back of my mind I'm still a little happy because many people woke up and the young may grow up to follow freedom & basic common sense.

But the snapshot of today's intelligence and leadership is just so low
When I say leadership I really mean individualism, I mean people who will decide on their own which direction to take rather than follow the herd.

Just thought I would share this

edit on 30-8-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

Ah, still sucked in by RP I see.
He is controlled opposition. ALL his family member (except him of course) are
Freemasons. Search and Find how many of his family members benefitted
from his multi-million (donated) dollar election campaign and ask yourself why
he favours a return to the Gold Standard, even though he knows full well that
such a return would keep exact power in the exact same hands as it is now.

We Are Suckers, One And All, Ever And Ever, Amon...I Mean Amen.

ETA: Nice, InfiniteConsciousness. Consider yourself un-suckered!

Malheureusement, the beat, for most, will go on and on and on....
edit on 30-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The PTB said that they will reveal themselves at the right time. When no amount of cunning or strength will be able to overcome them. Ron Paul might be that gauge that they are using. When all hope is lost, they will reveal themselves.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
The corporate controlled Media wrote him off is all..he didn't stand a chance..shame how wev'e lost complete controll,and can expect more of the same..
edit on 30-8-2012 by all2human because: (no reason given)

My opinion on how to combat this is non-participation. The lower the turnout, the better. It's an indictment of the system. Much less than half turned out for the gen elec in 2008. He won by 10 million votes. Our country is divided on political lines, religious line, business lines. Just about every meaningful line you can think of. All of us need to understand that this is no longer about political affiliation. This is about the republic's survival and continuation.

Edited for clarity.
edit on 30-8-2012 by InfiniteConsciousness because: clarity

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What's this reveal _____? They're revealed. They're in your face. There's nothing to be revealed.

What's going to be revealed is a card with an RFID chip for you with one numeric code transmitted from it. It's already in place for a lot of people. You think it benign, but it's control and you are being weaned on it. Your kids are indoctrinated into a complacent system where the soul will be all but erased.

Where you go, what you do, who you hang out with, what you drive, what you vices are, what disease you have, what you eat, what you wear, EVERYTHING in a massive database. That's what's going to be revealed. Superfascism is the plan.

Ron Paul saw it and may be the last empowered voice of dissent. The rest of us are weanies sitting in front of computers amusing ourselves with deadbeat ideations and losing connections with humanity with every kilobyte we blow out into the web.

Geez oh man, ATS'ers get this _____ in the street or prepare to take a really nasty hit.

THERE IS NO WAY IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

edit on 30-8-2012 by RighteousDude because: typo

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RighteousDude

Yeah, it's most definitely time to take to the "streets". That is a loaded term. IMO, it's time to spread this consciousness to whoever will listen. WAKE the PEEPs up! No more sheople!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Good luck with that. This nation can't even organize a family let alone a movement of change.

This stuff might be on everybody's mind but nobody wants to deal with it. After 9/11 we became a nation with the spirit of an over-kicked dog. When the perpetrators see that our ribs are healed, they're going to waltz back into our pen and kick us again.

This is drifting off topic. My point basically is that Ron Paul was allowed to be put into play. I think he was the real deal but like somebody said before, he may be a human barometer of sorts. Instrumental in gauging the pressure of civil disobedience that still exists.

We are being tweaked incessantly. I best shut up now.
edit on 31-8-2012 by RighteousDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Atlantis...LOL, HERMETIC! HERETIC!. This is DISINFO, call it out EVERYWHERE when you see it...

Run these bastards back to their crumbled island under the sea....GET OUT and STAY OUT!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join