It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why G Bush is the World's Leading Terrorist!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Well it's not really the American people in general launching the missiles, now is it? Tell me; have you ever launched a laser guided missile?

those who do launch them are american people!

i might be able to launch one, if i joined the military i feel confident i could excel quite rapidly, but im not a very violent person :/

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
those who do launch them are american people!

You're completely missing the point. For there to be a situation where you could be considered to be mislead (i.e. sheep); would it in your view have to be a foreigner misleading you?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:48 AM
link   
first of all the sheep comment was a JOKE!

second of all i dont really understand your quesiton, but i can tell you that our own leaders mislead us on a daily basis. those launching the cruise missle are told to because of the terrorist threat, and the evil men, and all that bullcrap when in reality they dont know who the hell they are bombing. for all the "sheep" know they could be bombing an orphanage that was labeled by our oh so noble commanders as a terrorist hideout! everyone will mislead, so they can achieve a goal. are you going to believe the 4 star general? or the goat herder?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well, sturod84. I guess we actually agree on this one, huh?

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Muadib,

Your still going on about the 'facts'

Saddam had no WMD's he was interested in possibly getting some in the future, but what dictator isnt...

Saddam had no links to al-qaeda... yeah he paid the families of palestinian suicide bombers, but thats not al-qaeda and in my books hamas has a legit cause. Can you provide evidence for these so called 'facts'

When will you people just admit that Iraq was a mistake? Every shred of justification there ever was has been debunked yet you still go on about facts!

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by snagltooth
When we take action for being atacked, were Evil. When we go after a murder who was threatening us, his naghbors, and killing his own people, were Evil. If we stood back, and did nothing. We're cowards and still Evil.
Evil to some=Justic and Liberty to others
Who attacked us? Lets see, wasnt it Osama?
Where's Osama? Bush lied thru his teeth when he said at debate that we're looking for him.
We obviously took action for Oil. Its a no brainer.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Muaddib:

And you prefer not to mention the link between Saddam/Iraq and Al Qaeda, or the terrorist camps in Iraq....or the messages and money Saddam has sent to the family of suicide bombers who dared to attack Israelis or Americans....

Either you're terribly misinformed, or a liar. I'll pick the first.

PLEASE share with me the info you have about a link between Saddam and Al Qaeda, the 9-11 Commission couldn't find it in 2 years and yet you have proof? Do tell!

And Ansar Al Islam, the terrorist camp in Northern Iraq, was anti-Saddam, but good try.

BTW, do get informed, there was a resolution which was agreed by the UN, it was resolution 1441, and under that resolution we went to war with IRaq...

The Resolution DID NOT state that there would be war, it stated that there would be "serious consequences" and a decision would be made to go to war in ANOTHER resolution if this one failed. If it was in fact as you state, then why would Bush need a Coalition? The Security Council would have supported a legal war.

Please do not talk about denying ignorance when you continue to try to disinform the public by leaving out facts. And i just named a few...

Try that again when you actually have a post that has facts and not opinions. I'll back up anything you want, facts-wise, please do the same.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
[edit on 10/29/04 by WisdomMaster]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Its no use, you Repuklicans are bonkers. Try opening your eyes for a change. No matter what you see and hear on a daily basis, you will defend Bush to your deaths..

We love Bush We love Bush We love Bush

Wait till it really hits home.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
American Mad Man feels free to call people idiots and then say go ahead mods, give me a warning. Boy, mods, i sure hope you follow thru.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
500,000 Iraqi children who died under the age of 5 because of a democratic president asking only for sanctions against Iraq which the UN agreed on....

So I get it as long as US does not kill more than "500,000" Iraqi women and children we are ok. Right?

People you heard here on ATS is ok to kill Iraqis as long as is not more that the maximum "500,000"

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
American Mad Man feels free to call people idiots and then say go ahead mods, give me a warning. Boy, mods, i sure hope you follow thru.

Since we value the members here, we do like to give them what they ask for.
Everybody play nice here. We really don't like giving out warnings.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I think the US intelligence agencies stopped using conspiracy sites for their info after they realized there were no WMD in Iraq.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by dgtempe
And 30,ooo now dead in Iraq is a better deal, right? Not to mention our own-
Deny Ignorance

and in comparison to the over 500,000 Iraqi children who died under the age of 5 because of a democratic president asking only for sanctions against Iraq which the UN agreed on....

And you prefer not to mention the link between Saddam/Iraq and Al Qaeda, or the terrorist camps in Iraq....or the messages and money Saddam has sent to the family of suicide bombers who dared to attack Israelis or Americans....

BTW, do get informed, there was a resolution which was agreed by the UN, it was resolution 1441, and under that resolution we went to war with IRaq...

Please do not talk about denying ignorance when you continue to try to disinform the public by leaving out facts. And i just named a few...

Saddam has never trade with Bin Laden, they hated each other, Bin Ladden and Al Qaeda fought against Iraq when Saddam invaded the Koweit. Al Qaeda was a very small army and started to fight (ridiculously) against Saddam a few time before the first coalision get in Koweit.

Their was 1 camp of terrorist of Al Qaeda in Iraq to fight against Saddam after 1991!

Al Qaeda as fight with Europ and US in Afghanistan against USSR first and in Iraq in 1990.

And never forget that the weapons used to gaze the Kurdes and Chiites by Saddam were sold with the accord of Reaggan in 1986 and only him (by the G. Bush lobby), not by terrorists of Al Qaeda as said before 2000 to keep the embargo and impose the "oil for nothing".

Ignorance!!!

[edit on 17/10/2004 by Alchy]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

To link Bush with Anthrax, the DC sniper, and ESPECIALLY 9/11 is pathetic and shows that you have ZERO rational thought

no your an idiot you crazy mad man! the amount of media 'hype' and overwhelming projection of mass hysteria and paranoia protrayed about these events by the media, links them to the overall scheme of public opinion manipulation. freaking us out is a great way to make us keep our eyes off the ball. consider the fact that most people get all of their news from second rate watered down sources ie access hollywood, local news, fox news, cnn, headline news, tabloids, people magazine. these kind of sources which are credible but lack any journalistic integraty. if you can not see they try and create an aura of fear and uncertainty around these events then your blind.
not cool, but blind. i do not deny these things happened, i just think the media makes an extra effort to focus our attention on these events. mabye its not even the medias fault, perhaps the feds/govt cronies insist on the emphasis surrounding these issues and feed them the information in a compelling manner. the media certainly does not control the information we recieve, some things can and are completely sanatized from us. look at the pentagon crash, they took all the survalience video from around the crash. there were supposidly 5 different camera angles of the crash all of them confiscated within hours never to be seen by public. then they spot light certain stories to scare us and prevent us from really questioning the issues that have cooperate government interest writen all over them.

BTW i really dont agree with BANNING its the worse thing to do in my opinion, every one is capable of redemption. besides if someone is an a$$hole give them a taste of their own medicine. someone could give a lot of good info but if they upset one person they are banned for eternity?! get some balls people and dont go crying to some MOD its just words after all. venting frustrations through the net is a lot more healthy then doing it with a gun or a bat or some anphedamines.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by sturod84]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The world, but the rich, the racist, and half America, think W is a diktator.
What's wrong?
Is half america hypnotized by W? Juste like in any dictature?
Why do that guy do only what he wants (with his friends of course who owns so many things now, like CIA, ONU, MIF... they finance and direct) and why do he cares about none of the 10 commandments doing excactly what the Christ forbid?

Money? Power? It will be very hard for him to go to the kingdom of the sky. He should read the bible instead of speaking in the name of the Good witch is completly forbidden in the second commandment.

But it's too late now. Too many people hate him (he speaks in the name of America and America is hated!!) and much more terrorists could only born!

Lonesome cowboy? Is that America?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join