It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number 13: The Power behind it. How to Protect yourself in this spiritual war..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Greeting's ATS this is my first post..

How many people do you know that are deathly afraid of this number? Maybe you are scared of this number yourself? What is it about this number 13 that TPTB have made us fear? How have they used it for themselves against YOU? Well for one look at the $1.00 bill. On the back of your $1.00 bill you have thirteen 13's surrounding the pyramid with the 'all seeing eye' AKA the eye of Lucifer. This is designed to cast a spell on you. Having money issues? Worrying about how you're going to get by? Not me.. I have broken the spell! Simply take a $1.00 bill and burn it. Not a $5, $10, or a $20. A $1.00 bill. Watch the spirits perish as the bill burns and the curse is broken. I suggest you break the curse before the curse breaks you on 12/21/12, which is the end of the federal reserve's 99 year contract. This is what they dont want you to know..

Here is the truth about the sacred # 13 from www.thevesselofgod.com...

We are told that 13 is an unlucky number. The date Friday the 13th is taboo because the Knights Templar were arrested and condemned by the seneschals of Philippe IV, King of France, in a "pre-dawn raid" on Friday, October 13th, 1307. The number 13 has been shunned for centuries. Some architects omit the 13th floor from office buildings to this very day. Is it possible that the folklore associated with the number 13 is absolutely apocryphal? Or that it has become a demonized numeral precisely because it was sacred in pre-Christian times? Think about it. It is an oddly recurring sum. 12 apostles and a messiah. 12 Knights of the Round Table and King Arthur. The number 13 recurs too consistently in such significant contexts to be purely arbitrary. And of course, it’s not.

13 was a number central to certain traditions of sacred geometry, because it reflected a pattern which could be seen to exist in man, nature, and the heavens. For instance, there are 13 major joints in your body. There are 13 lunar cycles in a solar year, and the moon travels 13 degrees across the sky every day. Six circles placed around a seventh central circle is a model of geometric efficiency and perfection in the second dimension that has been known to mathematicians for ages. But this same configuration in three dimensions consists of 12 spheres arranged around one central sphere, making 13 in all - the most compact three-dimensional arrangement recurrent in nature. A commentator writing about the Aztec calendar once said that, "Thirteen is a basic structural unit in nature. It means the attracting center around which elements focus and collect." Is this, then, the reason for Christ’s 12 disciples, King Arthur’s 12 knights, or the 12 major constellations in relation to our sun? The likelihood seems great indeed.

Assuming that the number 13 played a prominent role in the sacred traditions being preserved by the Knights Templar, and that the Vatican wished to keep this from coming to light, does it not follow that they purposely chose Friday the 13th as the date upon which to arrest the Templars? In many traditions, Friday is a holy day. If our assumptions are correct, Friday the 13th would be doubly sacred to the Templars. This may well have constituted the Church’s final "screw you" to the Order whose power they so feared and envied.

13 is of particular interest to us because of Tracy Twyman’s work on the "Golden Calendar", which is based on multiples of 13, such as 26 and 52. Interestingly, our modern calendar still bears vestiges of this, and retains the concept of 52 weeks in a calendar year. According to the website dayofdestiny.com, the Aztec century was based on a unit of 52 years, and native people in South America, who believed in an impending apocalypse that would occur on a certain date, would, "ritually demolish and destroy their civilization every 52 years", as a sort of "dress rehearsal." The glyph which represents both the start and end of the Aztec calendar is known as "13 Cane", and symbolizes the death of one cycles, followed by the birth of another - the Alpha and Omega. Strangely, this is very much what the 13th rune - called "Eiwaz" - means in the Northern European mythos. It represents the balance point between light and dark, the creative force and the destructive force, or the heavens and the Underworld. It too is the Alpha and Omega at the same time. It signifies death, but it also signifies eternal life. In the traditional tarot deck, the 13th card is the Death card. It also represents not merely death, but rebirth and renewal. These were obviously pivotal concepts to ancient cultures, the understanding of which has faded down the centuries. But isn’t it remarkable that this specific notion always seems to be associated with the number 13, even in cultures as seemingly dissimilar as those of Northern Europe and South America?

It is interesting to note that although the 13th rune was the central rune in the oldest runic alphabet, and the symbol around which all the others were ordered; by the time the second runic alphabet emerged, the "Eiwaz" rune was absent. What this seems to indicate is that even in very ancient times, this symbol so representative of the world-view central to Northern European thought had vanished due to the fact that the idea it represented had also been lost. This idea seems to constitute some ancient understanding of Hermetic thought. Of course, the idea didn’t simply disappear, it was kept alive by certain initiates who preserved and passed down the secrets of an esoteric tradition. Perhaps this is why the number 13 has always been associated with magic and the occult, and why it is a number perceived to possess some mysterious yet tangible power. It is an emblem of a secret knowledge, a knowledge which does indeed confer power upon those conversant with it. It is a knowledge that religious orthodoxies have long feared and tried to suppress. 13 may be perceived as unlucky to those who fear the secret gnosis it represents, but for adherents of that gnosis it is (as it always was), a sacred number.

So now that we know the truth about this number 13, how can we use to benefit, and protect ourselves heading into the last days on Mother Earth? You make your own 13 POWER SIGIL. You'll need a piece of construction paper, pencil/crayon, 4 pennies(before 1982 are true copper) and some glue. Draw a pyramid. Surround your pyramid with thirteen 13's. Cap your pyramid with the 4 copper pennies. Place your picture in the pyramid. Hang the sigil above your head where you sleep. Here is a link to my 13 Power Sigil to give you an idea of the end result. I have never felt more empowered and protected by Mother-Universe!

My 13 Power Sigil - www.youtube.com...

This is a spiritual shield. 13 is the most powerful number point blank. Thats why the bad guys used it against you. Now is the time to protect yourself visit the links below to learn more from the original messenger. He can explain in ways you will relate and understand. This is the tip of the iceberg.... 13Love to Da13thSun!

13 Sigil of Power - www.youtube.com...

2nd Video - 13 Sigil will help those who help themselves - www.youtube.com...

3rd Video. Making your pyramid stronger - www.youtube.com...

I hope this information resonates with some of you.....

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

So now that we know the truth about this number 13, how can we use to benefit, and protect ourselves heading into the last days on Mother Earth? You make your own 13 POWER SIGIL. You'll need a piece of construction paper, pencil/crayon, 4 pennies(before 1982 are true copper) and some glue. Draw a pyramid. Surround your pyramid with thirteen 13's. Cap your pyramid with the 4 copper pennies. Place your picture in the pyramid. Hang the sigil above your head where you sleep. Here is a link to my 13 Power Sigil to give you an idea of the end result. I have never felt more empowered and protected by Mother-Universe!

Special.

Very special.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hey great OP, OP,

Interestingly, the #13 represents Love (Ahava) and Unity (Echad) according to the Hebrew Kabbalah.

Here is some guy on Yahoo...

answers.yahoo.com...

Also, although this can only ever be an anecdotal thing, you will have trouble finding it anywhere, I have it from strong sources for many years that the way that Hassan i Sabbah, the Old Man of The Mountain, and founder and leader of the Ismaili Assassins, 'activated' a 'Hashassin' to perform an assassination was by showing them the Arabic numeral 13.

Have a nice day,

X.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Xoanon because: added pic of 13

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
My money is casting spells on me

That's my chuckle for the day. Thanks OP.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairacoustique

Thanks for your insightful reply! 85% won't understand this.. I am looking for the 15% that will overstand it.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Thank You Xoanon! That is absolutely fascinating info you have provided!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

You are welcome foundryman. Nothing here for you so move along You are the 85% that cant be reached I am afraid.............

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
thanks for the read OP

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

My pleasure my friend!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
there is war to keep your soul here people wake-up and get right spiritually. the end of the material world is coming.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Numerology is gust a way for brain to quantify things while being in this physical world.
I am starting to believe that this isn't actually spiritual at all...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Lol! Someone has been watching to much of da13suns videos. I enjoy listening to the 13th sun and his ideas. i just hope you confirmed this with 'you' and not with his 'reasoning and proof.'

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The number 13 is as powerful as the number 246. Both numbers consist of arabic numerals, not power nor anything profound. If one thinks he must protect himself from a number, he needs to re-prioritize his fears.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by Clairacoustique

I'm looking for the 15% that will overstand it.

I figured it would only be 13%

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Everything you have said about the number 13 is just association of reality. The SAME kind of association could be done with any relatively low number. SAY the number 2...Humans have 2 Hands...2 Feet...2 Arms...2 Legs...2 Hemispheres of the Brain...2 Poles...North and South...Takes 2 to Tango....etc.

This concept has no basis in Logic other than the fact that the LOWER the NUMBER the GREATER the number of ASSOCIATIONS. So it is easier to find associations with the number 5 than it is with the number 234.791.

This is all B.S. and is akin to the Brain Matrixing Faces in a Cloud or the Human Brain is wired to Matrix familiar things it sees from early childhood to a Human Face like MOM'S. As we get older and more experienced...we can Matrix more complex Familiar Forms out of Clouds, Shadows, Texture Sprayed Ceilings or even see JESUS in a DANISH!

This is not the same but associated to the concept of making associations with a Low Number as we see lower numbers and retain these numbers from say 1 to 8 upon a glance...anything greater than 8...such as 9 is not as easily recognized thus associated. It is easy to look at IVY and see 3 leaves and know it could be Poison Ivy...but if Poison Ivy were to have 9 or more leaves...you would not use the number 9 to associate it...instead you would use the shine and color and shape of it's leaves as well as where it is most likely to be found.

No one looks at the number 37 and makes assumptions such as you have made as it being spiritual...but there are probably close to as many associations with the number 37 as with 13 as it is still a relatively Low Number.
The number 3492 is not so low and would have less associations.

Numerology is BUNK! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ok, so I will admit, I myself am into astrology. A scorpio, virgo moon, aquarius rising he-a. Final admission, I am hoping 2012 is the end of the world, because I have been stuck in my own little world, my whole life. A few thanksgivings ago I read somethiing that stated, the world can be expressed in the life story of mary magdalene (myself, my name is mary darlene-tho I prefer Dar, and last name cutler- cut the lore anyone, anyone?

Anyway, I was rdng somme religious nuts blog the other day. He discussed that Mary Magdalene implored jesus that things were going to be ok. Then the guy went on to state, (discussing her adulterous ways) that Jesus could not free her from the judgement of others, and his only advice to her was to stop sinning. The etymology of the word sin has the following proven histocricies: to be, being, guilty, missing the target, the charge has been proven, and finally, it is true.
Before a final assessment I thought id throw in the fact that Orpheus the Serpent Holder was said recently to be the long lost 13th zodiac sign. Also, that my sign of scorpio represents death AND transformation.
So, what's life folks. Myself, I'm a social critique. I read worst of the worst. But I am guilty of being unable to enjoy the company of others as a result, those idiots, I think/feel. But sadly, the world doesn't care about my (or any of our manias) because we are given the gift of life and being, up to us to make with it what we can. In Islam, all sins can be forgiving except associating another w God. Meaning, think for yourself. Do your best, and know.. that life is incredibly subjective (really) and we aren't perfect bc we all do things to make ourselves feel better at all times.
Meaning of jesus christ equals, saviour, annointed...which is our pride. Same game with my name Mary Darlene, rebellion, beloved. Thanks for your time, I finally found a tat idea with that hebrew was it, green 13. And my point is that ppl believe in god bc it makes each and everyone of us feel special. Like we, deserve great things. Honestly, I will take lives where we make healthy decisions. Living in commune , sex only in cmplete passion, and giving our imperfect being to causes as best we can create. Marriage? Well, we all like physical contact, feelings of security and passing on our own traditions.. but in my picture despite my own obvious passion, another pacifier. Our passion is every mystery we've ever created thru religion, meaning respect for whhat is sacred, our social contracts. No one, not even the best looking, are so magnificant that another person has no desire to lay eyes on other animated individuals, we are all special and interesting. But, we need a paradigm shift. MONEY rules us, not our goregeous mental capabilities as individuals within a society of like minded species.
Humans enjoy sex, gratification and companionship.. and this is not a modern day conception of sin or ungodliness, it is who we are. I want world change in a major. Way, obama, the clintons (I haven't studied romney much but he's no good either, so corrpt. War is wrong, as is pollution and selfish living.. and not using your brain to do the best you can with it. I'm out, really sorry for the length , and do hope someone enjoys bc even the social freak craves attention...as does our scumbag prez, as does the married person, as does every child/person. Laterz, as they say in the 50 Shades series

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
ive been using the 13th for a cool minute

love also the 13thsun may he get abundance in life and wealth and may his family tree also live in abundance in life

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of the number 13, it's nothing to fear. Thirteen was a good number in the old days. I say Oh Oh it's friday the thirteenth but do it just to make life interesting. The almighty buck doesn't own my soul. Never has and never will. I don't exactly like being broke but if I am than I am

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ps, split infinity, numerology IS bunk, I even think astrology is totally bunk too. Except for something I read pertaining to some russian scientists in their cancer research. The human spirit, when healthy, is incredibly powerful. We associate many things with one another, all tangled up in our happiness. Who is to say that our awesome species' quest for happiness is not leading us toward it? Paradigms ways of thinking evolve, we use and do whatever we can do create life and a world for our and one anothers own good. And my friend and friends, you would be suprised how ignorant and unknowing we can be, in this process. Btw, the all seeing eye, is our own goddamn conscious , and many also would attribute it to the fact that other ppl can see the deeds of others (gulp, only sometimes really, and "these idiots" ha ha ha.. are a little dilluted in what bad things are in this little world they refuse to criticize wholly. Night night, I'm on east coast and am nannying kids from hell. Laterz ;P

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Cool post GK, I'll give the sigil are go as I'm lacking protection at present and I think ritual is very powerful.

I have always had an attraction to the 3 numbers mostly 13 and 23. I also make pyramids and have slept in pyramids during my life. I think I'll use one of my scaled down pyramids over my bed.

Will let you know how it works out.

I know what you mean about the material world collapsing. Best to get right with your SELF now before it all starts to break down.

Peace to You

* Ned

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join