It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry's dishonorable discharge?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ed, there you go again. Trying to discredit Kerry once more. Your stupid link is made up by the neocons just for you..to link and spread the word.
George wishes he had Kerrys service record. He doesnt have a record of serving his country at all..an obscured record bought and paid for by daddy.
Tell it to somebody who'll believe your lies.

Maybe Bush dos want Kerry's service record but at least he has signed the 180 form, Kerry hasn't and yet y'all still spin and spin.WHY WILL HE NOT SIGN IT? WHAT IS HE HIDING?

Thats all we wnat to know, why? Bush this bush that......

Sign the 180 Kerry and it will go away................OR will it?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Edsinger, the point to this stuff is trying to kick up enuff dust to distract. It ain't working, so ya might as well keep diggin' in your Neo-Con approved bag of dirty tricks. You folks are running out of time and are beyond empty on credibility.

It's like dgtempe said, Dubya could only dream of having Kerry's record.

Btw, your avatar shows us you clearly have a hard-on for the Shrub, so how can we take you seriously?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It's like dgtempe said, Dubya could only dream of having Kerry's record.

I wouldnt be so sure, Kerry is apparently not to keen on his is he? maybe so on the publically available one....

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Btw, your avatar shows us you clearly have a hard-on for the Shrub, so how can we take you seriously?

Well when I found out how biased folks are in here, I changed it just for y'all!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ed, there you go again. Trying to discredit Kerry once more. Your stupid link is made up by the neocons just for you..to link

Actually the link does not actually proof anything actually it talks more about the Honorable discharged of Kerry than anything else.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You shouldn't post military information that is clearly beyond your understanding.

Hey MARG!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Until more info is revealed...i'm on the sideline

Has anyone knowledge there is also a seperation from service
termed GENERAL UNDER HONORABLE CONDITIONS....

which is an Honorable discharge (with caveats)

one possible path is that the vietnam era administration,
Pres. Nixon, with Gen Hershey et al...gave him General Discharge
back in '72 because of his anti-war activities...etc...

but upon petition & review, a plain ole Honorable Discharge was issued in the '78 episodes

trying to not jump the gun....peace

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Until more info is revealed...i'm on the sideline

Has anyone knowledge there is also a seperation from service
termed GENERAL UNDER HONORABLE CONDITIONS....

which is an Honorable discharge (with caveats)

one possible path is that the vietnam era administration,
Pres. Nixon, with Gen Hershey et al...gave him General Discharge
back in '72 because of his anti-war activities...etc...

but upon petition & review, a plain ole Honorable Discharge was issued in the '78 episodes

trying to not jump the gun....peace

I agree, this could very well be the case. I would like to know also.
Look for a guy running to be CinC, to have a scar like this would be damaging bigtime.

The thing is we dont know, if it was DIShonorable then it is a BIG problem, OTH, well maybe he has wiggle room....

But we will never know because Kerry doesnt want you to know or he would fill out the 180 form as Bush did in 2000.

Seems a bit strange to me, if this gets enough press, he will have to let it out. But I ahve noticed, no mainline Press has covered it. yet.

Folks, this still has to be PROVEN, I am not pulling a DanR here. But logic should dictate that it is a point of concern....

As for me knowing nothing of the military.....hehe if you only knew.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well the debate begins, will Bush mention it? I doubt it, but I wish he would ask him about it.

For now..........................

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Looks like a genuine dishonorable discharge to me. And the medals thing? He threw them away, why in the heck would he want them back? So, it will look good on his Senate resume? Forget it. His Senate record reeks and so does his past.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Notice that none on the Kerry boat seems to think it is possible, they say "He already released it" or "The commitee said he deserved the medals", but not one asked "well why doesnt he release them?"

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Rant,

Speaking of CIA conspiracy...didn't you post an article about the CIA plotting against the Prez?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by keholmes
Rant,

Speaking of CIA conspiracy...didn't you post an article about the CIA plotting against the Prez?

Oops, Notes " Caught with hand in cookie jar!" hehe I had forgotten that.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

kerry still have his medals. Right?

I thought he threw them over the wall. Or were those ribbons? Or someone else's ribbons? I forget, the story has changed too many times.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
If Kerry wants all this to go away, all he has to do is sign the 180. I do not know the truth, I want to know it. I don't want to have to make up my mind based on what other people say. It makes me wonder why he refuse to follow the lead of others, like President Bush and Senator McCain who have signed a 180.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
If Kerry wants all this to go away, all he has to do is sign the 180. I do not know the truth, I want to know it. I don't want to have to make up my mind based on what other people say. It makes me wonder why he refuse to follow the lead of others, like President Bush and Senator McCain who have signed a 180.

Well I ahve talked to some Democrats and they are saying that it couldn't be true becuase the mainline press will not touch it. So I asked them, with the DanR stuff would you unless it is proven? Well they say, its moot anyway, even IF he had a dishonorable discharge becuase he is still better than Bush.

Are these people sane?

dishonorable discharge = disgrace to nation = President???

Man this is sad...................and this is why Kerry WILL NOT sign form 180. The truth would be known and even if elected, he would be moot.

A good quote I came across

"What's relevant now is that George Bush did not receive his party's nomination for what he did over three decades ago, but John Kerry did. That's why we need to get to the bottom of what the Swift Boat vets are saying. The original exaggerations or lies are not the problem. The current cover-up attempt is, because that goes to the heart of what kind of president we could expect John Kerry to be. "

[edit on 14-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Bump...

Kerry Lost Security Clearance!

Seebeginning of thread, this is egtting scary folks. Just how in the hell did he get on the Senate Intel Committee? Why will no one speak up?

We must DEMAND he sign form 180 and release the records, OR he must drop out of the race.........maybe a Edwards/Dean ticket could beat bush?

Either way, Kerry is not qualified to be President!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey ed I gotta know. Do you do this for free or are you actually paid?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7
Hey ed I gotta know. Do you do this for free or are you actually paid?

Haha maybe I should be paid to educate folks on views other than the liberal media. This is an important election, I do not want Kerry to win. That is what drives me, believe it or not.

As a side note, I actually campaigned against GW until the Iowa Straw Poll in 2000, so I am not exactly a Bush Lover, I just know he is the better choice.....plus he actually SIGNED the 180 form, hell Gore even did.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I am not exactly a Bush Lover,

Are you sure? You've got some pretty tight pants on George there. You also over inflated his muscles. That seems like infatuation to me and I also noticed you left drool puddles and spittle on your last post...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vincere7

Originally posted by edsinger
I am not exactly a Bush Lover,

Are you sure? You've got some pretty tight pants on George there. You also over inflated his muscles. That seems like infatuation to me and I also noticed you left drool puddles and spittle on your last post...

Well I do take that back, I am a bush lover just not a GW Bush lover...there how is that?

As for the drooling I am eating supper, and not tyoing so well with a BLT in my hand, not that I ever type nor spell well. Hell I am an engineer, I dont need to spell, that is what Microshi& Word is for, unless you want to create some good docs. for CBS........You know why Kerry wont release his whole records?

[edit on 14-10-2004 by edsinger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join