It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it begins....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Im sure there is a wealth of knowledge on this subject and I think you should start a thread on the symbology of the bible and references to the mark of the beast but I see this as a harmless advance in technology which could improve medical science.

What is your definition between the relationship of the chip and the mark of the beast? How by implanting this device do you become a Satanist or mind controlled by the NWO?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hey Zenem, anything I could respond with has already been said on ATS, I am sure, but I will get you some links later on anyways. Right now, I have to go to work.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
By the way, its not a tracking device it displays your blood type and if you're allergic to anything and a couple vital information. Not what school you went to and how many teeth your cat has.

What if you're in a car accident or getted mugged and are kicked unconscious in a foreign land with no id...?

It has benefits. If it is always implanted in the same place then medical response crews would immediatley know twhere to look and get all the info quick stix. People dont really feel like telling there whole medical history after being hit in the face by a dashboard.

Well that's eactly the way they will SELL the chip to the population...
But what are the real impications, a society that is monitored 24/7 by the authorities.
That's all well and good right now with our present laws and social conditions. Nothing to worry about as long as you obey the law right?
But what happens once everybody has the chip and then social conditions start to change and the laws start to change, due to a shortage of resources for example. If we keep going at todays rates we have 50 yrs of natural recources left.
The gov will have carte blanche to do what they want without fear of reprisals from it's population. You will be to easily tracked to put up any kind of resistance. I'm not saying you would ever have to BUT Letting the potential to resist a bad gov be taken away is very dangerous.
Don't people realise the moore control we give the gov the more our freedoms are taken away.
We won't have a totalaristic gov in the US until they have us completely under control, they are almost there.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Sure, i guess if the law changes slowly and over a drawn out period of time then people wont really notice the drastic changes happening around them and who knows what 50 years down the road will bring.

Humans have advanced technologically more in the last 10 years than in the previous 100. People are worried that the goverment can track them and know your whereabouts at any time...they can do that anyway if you carry a cellphone.

Im sure if you think about it alot of technologies can potentially be used against the owner but this is a scary topic because in involves an electronic implant. Whose to say grandma's pacemaker can potentially be used by the government for some obscure reason...

So what if the governtment can know where you are at any time? Im sure that if the FBI or "they" wanted to track you they would have a pretty good reason to be spending tax money on following Bob the conspiracy theorist to his friends basement.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
And when applied to technology, it basically means that all information will be released beyond its intended audience, and misused as soon as it is.

Here are two lovely little examples.

A. The US Census.
Originally instituted by the first Congress for computing the number of delegates per state, the information is only released en masse, giving a composite description of a particular zipcode, and the total number of answers to each question.

Of course, now that we have computers, and we know the precise number of persons living in said zip code, we can apply multivariate analysis, and with the help of some credit card information, we can figure out which answers YOU gave on your census form. Which I can use to plot your spending habits, and most assuredly, your political allegance. Isn't DATA mining fun?

B. Social Security Number
Originally, it was just an account number for your retirement savings. But now, you cannot get ANY medical services without it. You cannot take out a loan without it. Buy and sell without the mark of the beast? Perhaps, but only if you enter your 10 digit personal identification code. And yours is PUBLISHED, too. And any financial service will require it, from car and home insurance, to opening a bank account.

It is against the LAW for a child born in america to be removed from the hospital without being assigned this number. If you child is born at home, you have up to 24 months to apply for a number, or risk being declared an "unfit parent" and having your child taken away from you.

Sure, bloodtype and allergies seem simple enough. But remember that AB bloodtype is practically non-existent among Anglo-saxons. It shows up most among african and mediterrenian ethnicities. So, even if your trying to pass, you may have a bloodtype on you chip that whispers "black/arab/jew." Isn't that just lovely?

Allergies? you mean like lactose intolerance? Which wasps rarely manifest, but are most common among . . . you guessed it . . . minorities . . .

Isn't technology wonderful?

Your government loves you.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So it begins indeed...

Just more fodder for our collectively indulgent speculation and banter. Thanks, uncle Scam and corporate partners! We now have all we need to claim that either the government has crossed the line of privacy for its citizens or that the devil is truly ruler of this world. The Christniks must be really happy now as this is surely the mark described by and prophesied in Revelation. Soon Jesus will descend from the heavens and rule as king on Earth for a millenia, while I and others like me will be cast off to the outer darkness which we have earned for ourselves. Or, we can welcome the new era of super-governance garnered from information and thought control, coupled with the threat of elimination due to non-conformity.

Happy Thursday!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

But what happens once everybody has the chip and then social conditions start to change and the laws start to change, due to a shortage of resources for example. If we keep going at todays rates we have 50 yrs of natural recources left.
The gov will have carte blanche to do what they want without fear of reprisals from it's population. You will be to easily tracked to put up any kind of resistance. I'm not saying you would ever have to BUT Letting the potential to resist a bad gov be taken away is very dangerous.
Don't people realise the moore control we give the gov the more our freedoms are taken away.
We won't have a totalaristic gov in the US until they have us completely under control, they are almost there.

I hate to sound like a open minded person in such a "OMG NWO!!1" type thread.. but uhm.. if the government did that, and we decided to revolt..

how hard would it be to get a knife, cut yourself, and remove the chip?

Hmm? Oh ya, the chip is designed to explode the second it senses light.. I forgot.. silly me.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I needed to register to this forum just so I could reply to all these people who are saying "But what if you were in an accident, if you were walking around with amnesia, etc etc etc. "

OF COURSE THERE'S GONNA BE AN UP FRONT BENEFIT!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up, people. Who would allow someone to stick a chip in their skin if there was no obvious, up front benefit to it? If there wasn't someone spouting exactly the dopey arguments you are making here? Not this boy. And just because there's an up front benefit, that doesn't mean it's THE ONLY THING it does. Those chips could be used in any number of "unadvertised" ways. They wouldn't tell us about it, just as they didn't tell any of us that cell phones could be tracked when everyone went crazy about getting a cell phone 10 years ago! If you knew then that some government agency could track your every move when your cell phone was turned on (and you all know your cells are always on) would you have started carrying one every single place you went? And now these things don't even need to be triangulated to be used as a tracker! My cell has a GPS system built into it! I didn't ask for one that did, but the one I got had one as a matter of course. What is it for? I don't know. I can't access it to find out where I am, so who is using it that way?

That's all I got.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyDVDZ
I needed to register to this forum just so I could reply to all these people who are saying "But what if you were in an accident, if you were walking around with amnesia, etc etc etc. "

OF COURSE THERE'S GONNA BE AN UP FRONT BENEFIT!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up, people. Who would allow someone to stick a chip in their skin if there was no obvious, up front benefit to it? If there wasn't someone spouting exactly the dopey arguments you are making here? Not this boy. And just because there's an up front benefit, that doesn't mean it's THE ONLY THING it does. Those chips could be used in any number of "unadvertised" ways. They wouldn't tell us about it, just as they didn't tell any of us that cell phones could be tracked when everyone went crazy about getting a cell phone 10 years ago! If you knew then that some government agency could track your every move when your cell phone was turned on (and you all know your cells are always on) would you have started carrying one every single place you went? And now these things don't even need to be triangulated to be used as a tracker! My cell has a GPS system built into it! I didn't ask for one that did, but the one I got had one as a matter of course. What is it for? I don't know. I can't access it to find out where I am, so who is using it that way?

That's all I got.

My whole point is that this is just another advancement in medical science and its not just some NWO conspiracy to follow us around!

Soooooo what if your cellphone has a tracker in it?? Who cares?! If you go into a shop tomorrow and buy a new celly and the owner tells you it has GPS are you gonna say no? Mmmm, what about top of the range cars, dont they have GPS?

People are flying off the handle here, and throwing around spins on everything.

What else do you think this technology could be used for?? (...Besides tracking people?)

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Zenem]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
How in the heck is a chip implanted w/ your blood type a "medical advancement"?

just type it on my drivers license for crissakes.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone
How in the heck is a chip implanted w/ your blood type a "medical advancement"?

just type it on my drivers license for crissakes.

Please read earlier threads, my point was what if you dont have your drivers liscence on you...

Look, im not selling this or anything. I think this has just been blown out of proportion.

Its a chip that gets scanned and gives the scanner the enclosed info. The exact same info probably you can get about anyone. It doesnt have your PIN codes or is secretly releasing poisons or TRACKING your location.

It is aimed for hospital patients.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've had 2 shoulder surgeries in the past 2 years and may need another -- I wouldn't know if they put a chip in while they were doing that -- or if you get a shot - who is to say if they haven't progressed so that the chip could go thru a slightly larger (but not noticeble to us) needle. Or who knows if every child being born isn't implanted already and we don't know it. If the government wants us to have the chips there will be a way to insure we get them.

So I guess I am saying that this isn't something I am going to stress myself about. Plus it's my personal belief (so no flaming ok) that God will take into consideration how a person has lived their life - rather than if they have a Social Security number (which some consider the mark) or a chip or an id card. So if someone refuses the mark/whaterver it is but lives a miserable, hateful life it isn't the fact they don't have that chip that will get them into heaven.

jm

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

I hate to sound like a open minded person in such a "OMG NWO!!1" type thread.. but uhm.. if the government did that, and we decided to revolt..

Hmm? Oh ya, the chip is designed to explode the second it senses light.. I forgot.. silly me.

Yeah home surgery, something I've practiced a few times

But then of course you will not be able to buy or sell without it. With the chip will come the cashless society. All your financial info will be in a chip.
When you exit a store with your purchases you will pass through a scanner deducting the cost from your bank account automaticaly. No more shop lifting. No more having to hire and pay cashiers. Safeway will love this!!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

well. .. it has started... doom and gloom!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
Chipping has been around for a while, Vets use them on dogs where owners install the chip and if the dog is picked up by a dog catcher without a collar then they just scan em and Presto!

Fido is back home planning his next escape...

I personally dont think its a bad idea. If people had it then is invloved in an accident or is lost walking the streets with amnesia they can be scanned and all their vital info can be captured.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by panther749] If this chip was to be used strickly for medical purposes then i could see getting it done. But if you think about it, it would be an easy way to keep tabs on people by useing the chip for driving licenses, social secrurity numbers, bank accounts, credit info, and so on. Scares me i dont want to be tracked that easy. If i want to disappear i dont want the possibility they have me on a gps somewhere.who knows how far they could go with it.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by panther749]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
On coast to coast they discussed this and stated that with current technology there is no way to track these yet as they do not emit a locator
so they can not as of yet be used as a human lojack or GPS triangualtion device. The RFID chips that were approved need a scanner to be used they are proprietary and need a specific scanner to be read. can you imagine going to the hospital and being told you are not compatible sheesh.

I don't care either way I will not take part in this if the human body was supposed to be interfaced with computers and technology then we would be born with gigabit connectors in our arms.

geo

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
People are flying off the handle here, and throwing around spins on everything.

What else do you think this technology could be used for?? (...Besides tracking people?)

I would not want it even for "medical purposes" and here is the reason:

People who input the data do make mistakes, lots of them. Just look at how many people have inaccuracies in their credit reports, and it is almost impossible to get the data corrected.

We have a numerical classification for coding illnesses and procedures, and the transposition of one number can mean the difference between being "diagnosed" with intestinal flu or AIDS. Leaving off the 5th digit of an ICD9 code can mean the difference between being diagnosed with plantar warts versus genital warts. When you throw in optical scanners the data gets even more mangled if the print on claims is not "perfect". Unfortunately, all of this data (even the bad data) makes it into the shared system, and it is impossible to correct. I correct some at the time if I happen to see it before it makes it into the system, but most pass through automatically and an actual person does not see it. The only time a person is alerted is if the diagnosis doesn't "make sense" with a procedure or there is an age conflict (Like a baby having a C-section of a man getting a pap smear for example).

If all of this data is stored on a chip, who's to say that people in the future won't be denied medical insurance based on a condition they don't actually have? What if they are given the wrong medication because of a mistake in the data?

Thanks to HIPPA, patients have a very hard time getting an actual copy of what is in theor records, but the pharmaceutical companies can cull data and target consumers. I just don't believe we ought to be putting this data in a permanant place like in a biochip, especially if the data is corrupt.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Has anyone seen that conspiracy movie, where everyone is in a national database, and everything else is connected to it - only one edit is enough to erase you out of history or to turn you into someone you are not. Well, this microchip can turn that movie into reality. Do you really want to live in a system, where your entire life is at the mercy of someone at a computer?

Advances in nanotechology would enable a powerful computer system integrated into your neural network. Then, one edit would be enough to literally erase you.

Who wants to live a life with absolutely no control over their lives, opinions, thoughts, feelings? Who wants to live in the matirx?

Take the red pill, say NO to the microchip. Is there anyone here who does not want freedom? I would be surprised if there was.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul

None of you are familiar with the tech. they use on dogs right now? I live on a Army post, and we are required to get a chip in our dogs if they live on post. It is less than $10 and all they have to do is inject it into the dogs neck. when they scan that little chip, they get address, phone number, shot record, number of complaints against the dog, dogs name and my commanders name and number.

Many of us (military) have been suspecting for years that we have a chip in our shoulders. Even among the ones that say they dont think so, it is still a running joke that they do. The first week of basic, everyone gets 4 to 10 shots, and when you ask what they are giving you, they refuse to tell you, they dont have to. I got one medic to admit that they didnt know what was in each injection.

You could not just cut it out, you wouldnt even be able to see it.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This one occoured to me a long time ago.. Not NWO scared or anything, but here goes.

It starts out with all of the elderly folks in nursing/rest homes being injected with this chip, to keep track of their vitals, and where they are at all times. (yes, that is a good thing, and some of the elderly tend to wander, but because of regulations, you can't exactly keep them on a leash.).

Now, someone decides that there is too much medicaid money going to the elderly, or to other folks who rely on it to keep 'em alive. The body is run on electrical signals. A chip can be programmed to do about anything on either a pre-set day, or when a certain sequence of microwave radiation/radio signals are shot down by a sat.

200 or so people a month or every two weeks die of natural causes in rest homes across the country. They were old, and expected to go at any day now, so there are a lot of funerals and nobody suspects a thing. Medicaid starts balancing out. the polititians in charge make a statement about "prudent stewardship", and most folks will believe this. This can be applied to rest homes, old age homes, and mental institutions. Nobody would make a big deal out of it. No autopsy given would say anything about the body's electrical system going hayware and causing heart paralysis, strokes, anyuerisms, etc.

On the flipside, women on welfare, carrying babies are injected with these chips unknowingly (injected during routine med exams), start miscarrying, and possibly dying during delivery, at a slightly higher proportion than stats normally indicate that they should. WIC and other welfare programs start getting reductions, or stop getting and/or needing extra funding. The welfare load on the taxpayer lightens up, and nobody will question why, they'll just be happy that it's happening. The folks running the show till look like heroes to the public at large, because everything starts looking up on what you have to pay in taxes to keep these programs afloat.

I think that the chips could benefit, or kill. Depends on the power, the programming, and the intent behind putting them in. I don't know that I buy the number of the beast scenario or not, but I think that caution on agreeing to get one would be pretty smart. I know that this is going way out on a limb, but it *is* possible.

and with these happy thoughts, I leave you to your regular programming.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by metallion]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join