It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frontline on PBS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Frontline....The Choice

On November 2nd, Americans will vote in the first wartime election since Vietnam. Like that earlier war, the war in Iraq has exposed deep divisions in how Americans see this country and its place in the world. It has also exposed major differences between the two candidates, George W. Bush and John F. Kerry.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Is this the show that aired last night? If so I saw it. They give a biography of both men and a history of their main accomplishments. They avoided MANY thorny issues and scandals from both sides.

The only positive thing I can say is that someone watching this program will get a better idea of the whole controversy surrounding Paul O'Neil's crusade against Kerry and maybe understand Kerry's 1971 testimony IN CONTEXT.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I watched it too. It showed me that Kerry is a glory-seeking hippie-lover and Bush is compassionate about the safety of the American people.

Good documentary.

[edit on 13/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It showed John F. Kerry as politically engaged with a sense of moral responsibility.

It showed Bush as a party-boy and poor business man, until he go involved with the Texas Rangers.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
LOL,

Sounds like there were 2 versions of the documentary.
I think they repeat Frontline here, later in the week..I'd like to
see it..

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I saw it last night, too. I thought it was a good documentary, clean of any bias whatsoever. It had good biographies on John Kerry and George W. Bush, and showed what drove each man.

new topics

top topics

join