It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Vote Smart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thousands of candidates and elected officials. Who works for you? Who is seeking your vote? Project Vote Smart, a citizen's organization, has developed a Voter's Self-Defense system to provide you with the necessary tools to self-govern effectively: abundant, accurate, unbiased and relevant information. As a national library of factual information, Project Vote Smart covers your candidates and elected officials in five basic categories: biographical information, issue positions, voting records, campaign finances and interest group ratings. What would you like to know?

Calling all Idealists!

Help Project Vote Smart defend citizens against the manipulative tactics employed by campaigns across the country. You can put the power of democracy back in the hands of the people by providing Americans with the necessary facts to make confident decisions this November. Where are your candidates on the issues?

If your truly open to the real issues go to www.vote-smart.org and take a look.

If I'm not mistaken, 14 of the 16 terrorist from 9/11 were Saudi citizens, not Iraqi's. Why aren't we going to war with Saudi Arabia? Could it possible be because of the long standing business and personal relationship the Bush's have had?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Project vote-smart is an awesome tool. I use it all the time. The best discovery of all was looking at Kerry's voting record and seeing how he a) never bothers to vote and b) when he DOES vote it's pretty ironic that his votes are contradictory to what he actually says.

www.vote-smart.org...

Check out Kerrys voting record for yourself. I even provided you with a link.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Thats a realistic fine. The truth should assit when at the booth this year..... Lots of information if one were to look for it........ Hey thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That is one great site!

I counted 10 votes during the 2004 year. Kerry did not vote on 8 of those and voted NO on 2. Unborn Victims of Violence and Protection of Lawful Commerce in arms Act.

Very Interesting

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hmmmm Haliburton on the Mind???
Votesmart.org

Vote to override President Reagan's veto of a bill that would, among other provisions, make changes in procedures for dealing with unfair foreign trade practices, repeal the windfall-profits tax on oil and require certain employers to provide workers with 60 days' notice of plant closings or layoffs.

HR 3: A bill to enhance the competitiveness of American industry, and for other purposes

top topics

join