It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl saved by rescuer's dream

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
Being Skeptic is fine. If people werent skeptic they would take things as they were without question. But on a subject like this it is no easier to prove it false than to prove it true because no-matter how well documented the subject is there is still that grey area...

I guess it just comes down to making your own mind up based on your own experiences. Everyone has had "DeJa-vu". What if that is a form of prophetic dream that we just forget and only remember when you are actually experiencing the same scene?...Who knows

But it is always good to have faith, no-matter what you beleive.

1.Well it seems to me like most people take way too many things without question or a single thought. Nothing could ever be proven 100% true, but that doesnt mean you throw out your theory and believe whatever sounds good.

2.Yes, who knows. But why believe that when there is already a perfectly rational explanation?

3. I dont fully agree. Good for who? Oppressed Jews? Homosexuals? Infidels? Evil evolutionists? Some believes arent even heathly for the people who believe them...

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   

3. I dont fully agree. Good for who? Oppressed Jews? Homosexuals? Infidels? Evil evolutionists? Some believes arent even heathly for the people who believe them...

I meant faith. Yeah i guess there are always two sides to every argument & I guess a good example of differing beliefs would be like those terrorists killing in the name of religion...They have a different veiw and their own beliefs (Which differ greatly from my own) but in their eyes they are right and we cant do diddly to change that.

In this case someone claimed to have an experience which gives her no fame or money, she simply said she had vivid dreams which led her to the girl. The article wasnt even about the dreams it was more about the girl actually being gone and they brushed over the dream part but either way...God? Magick? Paranormal phenomena? Luck/coincidence => Faith

[edit on 14-10-2004 by Zenem]

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by malai5
The reason you are having it is for the "best possible outcome" scenario to play out, if you allow it.

Yes, sometimes this means I need to allow them to continue to suffer or die. Karma should not be interfered with. I need to respect that.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by aprojay

there are more important things to think about sometimes

Really? Is there? Is the outcome of this story so sickening to you because it wasn't tragic? Because it turned out good? Would you like to provide us with your approved list of events that we should be discussing at this time?

Since you have freely shared what you find sickening, I'll practice a bit of quid pro quo...I find people who cannot seem to tolerate good news, OR cannot seem to witness others enjoying that good news...sickening.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
still sounds like wet dream!

i am not convinced

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My thinking is that she was knowingly, or unknowingly, sending out a very strong psychic message of where she was at. Since this was likely the primary thing on her mind...it was extremely powerful, and this particular rescuer might ordinarily just be empathic, but he was able to see more thanks to the power of her projection. Regardless, a remarkable story, no matter what you choose to believe....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join