It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Registration Fraud -you make the call

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Instances of alleged voter registration fraud are being reported in many states already, including Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada, Florida, Colorado, and other states. In many cases, the left-wing organization ACORN is being identified as a key player in questionable practices. Here are a few examples:

October 12, 2004
ACORN Involved in Voter Registration Fraud in Pennsylvania?
More signs of voter registration fraud attempted in a battleground state: The Reading Eagle in Reading, Pennsylvania, reports:

Berks County elections officials said Monday that theyve found several hundred problems with new registrations from voter-drive groups, including non-existent addresses, slightly changed birth dates and changed party affiliations

The Las Vegas Sun reports that the former executive director of the state Republican Party is attempting to disqualify nearly 17,000 Democrats from the voting rolls in Nevada's 3rd Congressional District. The reason? They are registered at addresses where they no longer live. In other words, they are fraudulently registered.

More stories about voter registration fraud keep popping up around the country. Today's Palm Beach Post reports on how an activist from a pro-John Kerry Muslim organization called Voting is Power intimidated the local election supervisor into accepting 550 registration applications after the deadline to register had passed. VIP's parent group is the Muslim American Society Freedom Foundation, an organization that has a federal 501(c)3 designation for religious nonprofits. Although the group claims it is nonpartisan, its political action committee has formally endorsed John Kerry for president.

There are many, many more instances, including the latest from Colorado:

From Denver's 9News:

The 9News I-Team has uncovered voter registration fraud that could cause chaos on Election Day for hundreds, possibly thousands of Colorado voters. 9News has documented 719 cases of potentially fraudulent forms at county election offices across the metro-area that show fraudulent names, addresses, social security numbers or dates of birth in Denver, Douglas, Adams, Boulder and Lake counties. Information from other counties is still coming in. Some voter registration application forms are completely bogus. Others belong to legitimate voters, who have had one or two facts changed that could affect their registration when they show up at the polls November 2nd.

Most of the fraudulent forms can be traced to paid workers approaching voters to register on the street or at grocery stores. Some of the workers earn $2 per registration form or $10 an hour. One woman admitted to forging three people's names on about 40 voter registration applications. She says she was helping her boyfriend earn more money from a get-out-the-vote organization called ACORN or Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now

You can check out the entire article here Voter Fraud
The group ACORN appears to be at the bottom of many of these instances. It looks like a very busy time for the lawyers after the election.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

The Las Vegas Sun reports that the former executive director of the state Republican Party is attempting to disqualify nearly 17,000 Democrats from the voting rolls in Nevada's 3rd Congressional District. The reason? They are registered at addresses where they no longer live. In other words, they are fraudulently registered.

Its funny, I saw Ads in the Jobs section. The Demacrats were hiring people to go out and register voters.
I wonder if you registered as a republican, your form would have been submitted

Just look at the crowed outside both Conventions. Oh wait, there was no crowd outside the Demacratic Convention. Do the Republicans not care, Or maybe we really do believe people should make there own choice. Even if it is the wrong one

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Nothing new...

Democrats have been doing this for years. It is not uncommon for them to have thousands of DEAD voters. It is pathetic. And Democrats claim that Republicans try to "steal" elections...

It makes me want to

I hope this group gets sued for like 913,567,965,956,456,806,340,968,346 dollars and all people involved are sent to jail for life.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I hope this group gets sued for like 913,567,965,956,456,806,340,968,346 dollars and all people involved are sent to jail for life.

It depends on how they used the word "is".

But if we could get that amount from them. Maybe we can buy more bullet proof vest.

OH wait, Our Pres took care of that.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Instances of alleged voter registration fraud are being reported in many states already, including Pennsylvania, Ohio, Nevada, Florida, Colorado, and other states. In many cases, the left-wing organization ACORN is being identified as a key player in questionable practices. Here are a few examples:

Hummmmmmm, well the "url" you gave goes to "billhobbs.com" a right-wing site,.... so coming from there it means nothing , but I did go ahead and checked alittle farther and found this

Voter-drive forms a mess, official says
The registrations collected by tax-exempt groups have hundreds of problems, according to Elections Director V. Kurt Bellman, who wants a probe of potential fraud.
By Don Spatz
Senior Reporter

Berks County elections officials said Monday that theyve found several hundred problems with new registrations from voter-drive groups, including non-existent addresses, slightly changed birth dates and changed party affiliations.

The tax-exempt groups conducting the new voter registrations turned in nearly 13,000 forms by the Oct. 4 deadline and about 2,000 of them have been processed, Elections Director V. Kurt Bellman said.

Bellman said he expects the number of problem registrations to rise to several thousand by the time the 13,000 forms are processed, and he plans to ask the county board of elections to seek a federal probe of potential voter fraud.

Theres a small percentage of problem registrations in any election cycle, but this time the problems are huge and the vast majority are coming from the voter registration drives, he said.

In one case, he said, a voter called to complain that the person conducting the drive would not let the voter fill out his own card and the person intentionally wrote down the wrong date of birth.

Although many of the problems are being caught and flagged by his office, Bellman said some have to be getting through, allowing some voters to register more than once.

When the office catches fictitious addresses, the registrations are dumped. Forms with changed dates of birth are considered duplicates and the voters stay registered under their original birth dates.

He said some forms have had the original party affiliation crossed out and a new party written in in a different color ink than the rest of the form.

Bellman said Florida has been having similar problems with the voter-drive groups, and they are being investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice.

Im telling you its happening here, too, he said. The Department of Justice needs to stop hounding us and start hounding them.

Berks has gotten 60,000 voter registrations since the beginning of the year, and has 40,000 of them completed. But it is working two shifts a day to complete the remaining 20,000.

Bellman said the bigger problem may come on Election Day when he expects thousands of provisional ballots to be cast.

Provisional ballots may be used by people who are not on the registration rolls but think they should be, or by first-time voters who do not bring the required photo identification.

Those voters registrations are later checked before the ballot is counted.

www.readingeagle.com...

No where in this article from the "Readingeagle" does it say , Now I'm quoting you on this ,jsobecky .

In many cases, the left-wing organization ACORN is being identified as a key player in questionable practices.

So my question is ,....... Where did you come up with the "left-wing organization ACORN ", to try and pin this on ??????

Let me guess,..... Republican "sites", or" Newspapers" owned by Republicans,....................................

Not reliable sources if thats the case.

But did you know that Republican volunteers were going around Iowa registering people on the streets for voting,......... funny thing.......... these volunteers were filling in the Registration Forms for the people they had stopped and the volunteers were "marking" the Republican box for the person. How do I know that it really happened and it was a Republican volunteer ??????????? One of the people these volunteers did this to was a lady, she got the absentee ballot in her mail box and when she was filling it out she noticed that ballot stated that she was a registered Republican, funny thing is SHE ISN'T A REPUBLICAN, NEVER HAS BEEN , this was in a Marshalltown, Iowa newspaper about a week or so ago. IMAGINE THAT..............

[edit on 13-10-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
One other thing,............. When that lady talked to the newspaper in Marshalltown Iowa, ( at the time it took place), I notified the Democrats, they had someone from their office in Marshalltown go out and buy the newspaper right away and found the article, just as I told them they would, and Phone calls WERE made that same day,

Here, I have a joke for everyone.

Never mind, I thought better of it and came back and edited the joke out.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
She was registererd to vote. Who she votes for in the voters box is all that matters. We have thousands of voter forms, filled out by people with the wrong address. Here, we have to vote in the district we live in. These are all forms filled out by Demacrat employees.

It was front page here. But I did'nt see Dan Rather say anything about it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Interesting because what I've observed here in my own state its the "right" that have been trying to cheat. They've been called on it a few times just recently. And of course they are doing it again in Florida. See when it helped them steal Florida 4 years ago the court had no right to circumvent state law. But now when they need it again its ok to put Nader on the ballot when he did not meet qualifications. This of course in hopes of shifting away votes from Kerry in order to help Bush win. Florida law requires that the candidate be officially nominated at a convention. Nader did not get such a nomination. But he will most likely be on the ballot anyway because of the republicans cheating once again.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

Hummmmmmm, well the "url" you gave goes to "billhobbs.com" a right-wing site,.... so coming from there it means nothing ,

And if I said "This response comes from nanna_of_6, an avowed Bush-hater", would it be untrue? Or would it mean that we should just automatically ignore your response?

No where in this article from the "Readingeagle" does it say , Now I'm quoting you on this ,jsobecky .

In many cases, the left-wing organization ACORN is being identified as a key player in questionable practices.

So my question is ,....... Where did you come up with the "left-wing organization ACORN ", to try and pin this on ??????

Let me guess,..... Republican "sites", or" Newspapers" owned by Republicans,....................................

Not reliable sources if thats the case.

The label "left-wing organization is my personal conclusion, the same as I think you are a left-winger, nanna.
And once again, by using your own logic, we could discount your testimony.

One of the people these volunteers did this to was a lady, she got the absentee ballot in her mail box and when she was filling it out she noticed that ballot stated that she was a registered Republican, funny thing is SHE ISN'T A REPUBLICAN, NEVER HAS BEEN , this was in a Marshalltown, Iowa newspaper about a week or so ago. IMAGINE THAT..............

One example could be called an honest mistake. A thousand or more examples is intentional. So she noticed the error and took steps to correct it, I assume. What's the problem? If you read the title of this post, I say "You make the call". I expect that there will be allegations of Republican fraud. There just happen to be so many more examples of Democrats doing it.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
Interesting because what I've observed here in my own state its the "right" that have been trying to cheat. They've been called on it a few times just recently. And of course they are doing it again in Florida. See when it helped them steal Florida 4 years ago the court had no right to circumvent state law. But now when they need it again its ok to put Nader on the ballot when he did not meet qualifications. This of course in hopes of shifting away votes from Kerry in order to help Bush win. Florida law requires that the candidate be officially nominated at a convention. Nader did not get such a nomination. But he will most likely be on the ballot anyway because of the republicans cheating once again.

Indy, go have a peek at this thread and the "URLS" in it, I bet you won't be surprised , or then again maybe you will

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hey, I was talking about my Nana today.

We lost here 14 years ago.

She's with god now.

I wish she were here know

She would of voted for Bush....Damn

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   

One example could be called an honest mistake.

You Republicans are true-to-form, If a Republican does something illegal, ..... you say it's an "honest mistake", or you just don't admit to be in the wrong, just as Bush will not admit nor take responsiblity for the lies he's told about Iraq, Saddam, and the NO WHERE TO BE FOUND,..... WMDs.

I expect that there will be allegations of Republican fraud. There just happen to be so many more examples of Democrats doing it.

This was not an allegation,.... this is fact,...... see "URL" below

www.ericblumrich.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by snagltooth
Hey, I was talking about my Nana today.

We lost here 14 years ago.

She's with god now.

I wish she were here know

She would of voted for Bush....Damn

Hi snagltooth,

I'm sure you do miss your nanna, but she's in a far better place singing with the angels, than here on earth to see the mess that Bush has us in.

My Grandmother's been gone for almost nine years, I like you miss her very much, she's the opposite of your's,...... mine was a strong Democrat and she'd be cussing up a storm about G W Bush and what he's done..... here and in Iraq, he'd be called some pretty dirty names by now if my Granny was still here,

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Here is evidence of a company registering voters and trashing the democrats registration, sad that this is happening to voters who are registering whether they be democrats or republicans.
www.klas-tv.com...

George Knapp, Investigative Reporter
Voter Registrations Possibly Trashed
Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Also on klastv.com

Clark County Election Dept. - look up your registration

(Oct. 12) -- Employees of a private voter registration company allege that hundreds, perhaps thousands of voters who may think they are registered will be rudely surprised on election day. The company claims hundreds of registration forms were thrown in the trash.

Anyone who has recently registered or re-registered to vote outside a mall or grocery store or even government building may be affected.

The I-Team has obtained information about an alleged widespread pattern of potential registration fraud aimed at democrats. Thee focus of the story is a private registration company called Voters Outreach of America, AKA America Votes.

The out-of-state firm has been in Las Vegas for the past few months, registering voters. It employed up to 300 part-time workers and collected hundreds of registrations per day, but former employees of the company say that Voters Outreach of America only wanted Republican registrations.

Two former workers say they personally witnessed company supervisors rip up and trash registration forms signed by Democrats.

"We caught her taking Democrats out of my pile, handed them to her assistant and he ripped them up right in front of us. I grabbed some of them out of the garbage and she tells her assisatnt to get those from me," said Eric Russell, former Voters Outreach employee.

Eric Russell managed to retrieve a pile of shredded paperwork including signed voter registration forms, all from Democrats. We took them to the Clark County Election Department and confirmed that they had not, in fact, been filed with the county as required by law.

So the people on those forms who think they will be able to vote on Election Day are sadly mistaken. We attempted to speak to Voters Outreach but found that its office has been rented out to someone else.

The landlord says Voters Outreach was evicted for non-payment of rent. Another source said the company has now moved on to Oregon where it is once again registering voters. It's unknown how many registrations may have been tossed out, but another ex-employee told Eyewitness News she had the same suspicions when she worked there.

It's going to take a while to sort all of this out, but the immediate concern for voters is to make sure you really are registered.

Call the Clark County Election Department at 455-VOTE orclick here to see if you are registered.

The company has been largely, if not entirely funded, by the Republican National Committee. Similar complaints have been received in Reno where the registrar has asked the FBI to investigate.

[edit on 13-10-2004 by goose]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Another good reason to go to your town or city hall to do your voter registration. Inconvenient, yes, and maybe it defeats the goal of getting people to register, but if it were coupled with an official voter registration card that was unique and verifiable, this fraud could be brought under control.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Here is evidence of a company registering voters and trashing the democrats registration, sad that this is happening to voters who are registering whether they be democrats or republicans.
www.klas-tv.com...

[edit on 13-10-2004 by goose]

Great Job, goose
and someone tried to say it was the Democrats committing voter registration fraud,
. The Republican party are up to no good, again. They are trying to steal this election just like in 2000 , but what they don't realize is certain ORG's are watching them this time,
. Here's something my brother-in-law sent me today.

This top article was copied from www.talkingpointsmemo.com

I've pasted the Add that they mention in this article at the bottom of this e-mail. Look at them carefully.

Hint: The word you are looking for is GOP

Their own private Florida. News from the CBS affiliate in Las Vegas ...

Employees of a private voter registration company allege that hundreds, perhaps thousands of voters who may think they are registered will be rudely surprised on election day. The company claims hundreds of registration forms were thrown in the trash.
Anyone who has recently registered or re-registered to vote outside a mall or grocery store or even government building may be affected.

The I-Team has obtained information about an alleged widespread pattern of potential registration fraud aimed at democrats. Thee focus of the story is a private registration company called Voters Outreach of America, AKA America Votes.

The out-of-state firm has been in Las Vegas for the past few months, registering voters. It employed up to 300 part-time workers and collected hundreds of registrations per day, but former employees of the company say that Voters Outreach of America only wanted Republican registrations.

Here's a careerbuilder.com listing for (Voters Outreach of America) looking for door-to-door canvassers. Paid for by the GOP.

-- Josh Marshall

Add from Career Builder

Door to door signups

Save this job | Email this job

Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: Government - Civil Service
Not for Profit - Charitable
Other Great Industries
Manages Others: No
Job Type: Customer Service
Other
Req'd Education: Not Specified
Req'd Experience: Not Specified
Req'd Travel: Contact Company
Relocation Covered: No

Email: Not Available Fax: Not Available
Ref ID: 506710

DESCRIPTION
$8.50/hr part-time,
$10.00/hr full-time
Canvassing Neighborhoods in Support of the GOP!

Voter's Outreach of America is hiring door-to-door canvassers asking people to register to vote. Must be at least 18 yrs of age, no felonies, registered to vote and have own transportation. Need good communication skills and professional appearance. Hours are 4pm to 8pm Monday-Friday and 8am to noon Saturday.

Call toll free 702-307-1320 for more information.

Paid for by the Republican National Committee. www.gop.com. Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Source - Reno Gazette Journal - Reno, NV

REQUIREMENTS
Please refer to the Job Description to view the requirements for this job

And here it seems that the same outfit was doing work for Nader in Arizona.
Nader's Dubious Raiders in Arizona
by former Nader Voter Saturday June 26, 2004 at 04:44 PM

This explains why the Arizona Nader group didn't make a calling on Arizona Indymedia for people to volunteer in the begining to gather signatures to get him on the ballot. Whom am I to vote for,the Libertarian?

Nader's Dubious Raiders Exclusive:

Ralph's Arizona ballot tactics are worse than this week's Democratic lawsuit alleges. Some petitions piggybacked on a reactionary anti-immigrant initiative -- and others were paid for by a former executive director of the state GOP.

By Max Blumenthal Web Exclusive: 06.25.04 After four decades of tireless crusading for consumer's rights and against corporate influence over government, Ralph Nader has developed an unblemished luster of integrity. However, as Nader forges ahead with his long-shot, independent presidential candidacy in an especially heated election season, he appears to be shedding the conviction that has formed the core of his politics for so long in favor of political expediency. In its effort to get on the ballot in the key battleground state of Arizona, the Prospect has learned, the Nader campaign hired a petition company that is also gathering signatures for a draconian anti-immigrant initiative pushed by right-wing elements in the state. The initiative, called Protect Arizona Now (PAN), would restrict access to public services by undocumented immigrants. In addition, according to several sources, the Nader campaign was assisted in its petition drive by an unlikely figure: the ultra-conservative former executive director of the Arizona Republican Party, Nathan Sproul. Sources say Sproul -- who is also spearheading an initiative to block public funding from political campaigns in the state -- made payments to the petition contractors working on his public-funding initiative to gather signatures for Nader as well. Moreover, according to several sources, the signature-gathering drive for PAN is mostly funded by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR), a Washington-based anti-immigrant group that has spent tens of millions in the last two decades to roll back the rights of both legal and illegal immigrants living in the United States. The Arizona ballot drive was never the grassroots effort that Nader characterizes his campaign as. In trying to garner the 14,694 signatures necessary to get on the Arizona ballot, the Nader campaign first unsuccessfully solicited a Republican consulting firm to handle its ballot-qualification bid. This spring, as droves of professional petitioners descended on Arizona like traveling carnival folk to gather signatures for PAN -- and to collect the $24 that a petitioner is awarded for each signature delivered -- they also presented signatories with the Nader petition, according to several sources. This petition piggybacking helped Nader get more than the amount of signatures he needed to qualify for the ballot -- most of them from Republicans. In fact, according to a volunteer for the Arizona Democratic Party who has reviewed Nader's signatures, of the more than 21,000 signatures Nader garnered, a whopping 65 percent percent came from Republicans, compared to 18 percent from Democrats. Nader spokesman Kevin Zeese said, "We only heard of Sproul a week ago from media reports. We received 20,000 signatures, and we paid for 20,000 signatures, so I'd be surprised if any of this is true." "As people make their decision on who they're going to vote for based on candidates' ideals and how they present themselves, the methods by which Ralph Nader tried to get on the ballot in Arizona should make voters question what his real motives are in running for president," said Sarah Rosen, press secretary for the Arizona Democratic Party, which is challenging Nader's petitions in the state and trying to knock him off the ballot. Nader's bid for the Arizona ballot began this spring when members of his campaign sought a contract with Arno Political Consultants, a California-based Republican consulting firm that has handled past ballot-qualification efforts for GOP icons like Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush, as well as anti-immigrant groups like U.S. English. Arno's client list also comprises a virtual Who's Who of the corporate cartels Nader routinely rails against, including Occidental Petroleum, Phillip Morris, and Wal-Mart. Arno Political Consultants rebuffed the Nader campaign's request. "I thought it would be bad for us to go in with anyone like Nader," said the company's co-director, Michael Arno. "And even though I don't know [George W.] Bush personally, I have a relationship with some of the people close to him, so I didn't want to be part of anything that could be seen as nefarious. I have too much respect for the process." Despite the rejection, Arno says, he has been repeatedly approached by members of Nader's campaign this month to handle their ballot qualification effort in New Mexico. He has refused these appeals as well. Arno referred Nader's campaign to Jenny Breslyn, owner of the Florida-based petition contractor JSM Inc., who promptly accepted a contract with the Nader campaign. Breslyn was already in Arizona at the time, subcontracted by Arno to oversee PAN's ballot-qualification effort. Breslyn's signature gatherers bundled Nader's petitions with the PAN petitions; as a result, signatures from Republicans, whom polls show are far more likely than Democrats to support PAN, came pouring in for Nader. Not only did the bundling of Nader's petitions with PAN apparently help Nader's ballot-qualification effort, but by pumping more prize money into an already lucrative signature-hunting season for professional petitioners, the Nader campaign may have inadvertently helped PAN. "Petitioners are carrying bunches of petitions out there. So one way or another, the petitions benefit from each other," explained Arno. "The more petitions you put in their hands, the more chance you give [petitioners] of making money. In general terms, everybody benefits when there's more money around." Nader's Arizona campaign coordinator, Cheryl Rohrick, claimed she was unaware Nader petitions were bundled with PAN petitions. "I didn't know if they [Breslyn's petitioners] were gathering signatures for other initiatives and neither did [Nader campaign manager] Theresa Amato," Rohrick said. Though Rohrick stated her personal opposition to PAN, Nader has yet to publicly denounce the initiative. Nor has Nader denounced the covert assistance his Arizona ballot-qualification effort received from Sproul, who is currently running the No Taxpayer Money For Politicians" initiative, a right-wing effort to ban candidates from receiving public financing. According to several sources, two of the contractors Sproul hired to oversee petition gathering for No Taxpayer Money For Politicians -- Aaron "A.J." James, who directs Voters' Outreach of America, and Diane Burns -- were also paid by Sproul to get as many signatures as possible for Nader. "Aaron [James] told me he was out there getting signatures for Nader. So I can only assume that Diane [Burns] was too," said Derek Lee, who, as owner of Lee Petitions, was part of the traveling petition carnival that descended on Arizona this spring. "The only thing I can tell you for sure is that Aaron was working with Nathan [Sproul] on this Nader thing. I've heard that from a number of people but they put the hush-hush on it real quick." Reached by phone, Burns and James were clearly nonplussed; when asked if they were hired by Sproul to get signatures for Nader, both immediately hung up. Neither responded to follow-up interview requests. According to a source who monitored petitioning in Arizona this spring, Sproul covered his tracks by having his secretary deliver Burns and James' Nader petitions to Breslyn, who was operating out of "a low-end motel" in Scottsdale. Upon receiving the petitions, the source says, Breslyn mixed them in with her own. Breslyn did not deny receiving petitions from Sproul: "I wasn't there [at the motel] all the time. I can't discuss my clients with you," Breslyn said. "I don't really even know Mr. Sproul. He is not one of my regular clients. I don't like to give interviews," she continued. Sproul rejected an interview request. However, on June 8, he commented, "I'm not being paid by anybody to do petitions [for Nader], and I've not paid anybody to do petitions." Sproul's machinations are nothing new: According to Rob Boston of Americans United for Separation of Church and State, when Sproul was the Arizona field director for the Christian Coalition in the early 1990s he encouraged members to run for Republican precinct committee chairs and mislead voters about their Christian Coalition affiliation. Though Sproul's efforts helped Nader qualify for the Arizona ballot by an overwhelming margin, their victory may be short-lived. On Wednesday, two Democratic voters supported by the Arizona Democratic Party filed a lawsuit alleging, among other things, that more than 14,000 of Nader's signatures were invalid because they came from unregistered voters and convicted felons, who are barred from voting by Arizona state law. The lawsuit also alleges that several petition contractors -- including Diane Burns -- falsified their home addresses, thus disqualifying them as registered voters. "According to what we've found and according to the laws of the state, Ralph Nader simply does not qualify for the ballot," stated Rosen of the Arizona Democratic Party. Rumors are circulating through Arizona's political circles that the Democratic lawsuit could include subpoenas for people from Sproul's shop. Sproul and his employees are keeping mum, but if and when the subpoenas arrive, it may be time for at least one of them to talk. Max Blumenthal is a freelance writer based in Los Angeles. Visit his blog at www.maxblumenthal.blogspot.com. Copyright 2004 by The American Prospect, Inc. Preferred Citation: Max Blumenthal, "Nader's Dubious Raiders", The American Prospect Online, Jun 25, 2004. This article may not be resold, reprinted, or redistributed for compensation of any kind without prior written permission from the author. Direct questions about permissions to permissions@prospect.org

As you can see, Nader's been connected to the Republican Party also .

As a Democrat, I beleive I can speak for out party when I say, WE'RE NOT GOING TO LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN .

I, myself have "caught-wind" of certain things that the Republican Party has been up to and turned it over to the Democrat Party, to check , verify, and use for the good of the people in the US
. Rove's dirty little politics are not going to go over as smoothly as the Republicans are hoping it will. We are not going to let another "stealing of the votes" happen again, (check the "URL" out in my signiture).

Why anyone would want a "CROOK" like Bush & Cheney to remain a second term is anyones guess.

With GOD's Blessings Bush will be OUT after Nov. 2,.

join