It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: Chechen Terrorists Have Entered the US Through Mexico.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just a thought... all these so called terrorist sneaking in the country could be part of a larger army within the US... Consider all the probing reports since 9/11... Perhaps a multipronged attack that would send americans into a panic... Who knows how many are already in the US...

or not......

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well, the thing is that too many coincidences have been happening lately that seem to verify this information. If we are going to ignore a newstory because of a newspaper's affiliation or bias, then we might as well not post any stories on ATSNN, because every news-source has some type of bias....everyone of them.

What, in my opinion, i think is necessary is to investigate these reports and see if there is any verification from other sources, and from there then decide whether or not these stories have any merit.

Now, about this report if this was the only piece of information we had about a possible attack on schools in the US, then i would understand why people don't want to take this report seriously... But we have the following.

1. We have the "recent" security letter that was issued to schools in the US to be in the lookout for any suspicious activity in or around schools. In the warning issued to schools the reason given was the "in the aftermath of the Beslan school hostage-taking."

2. There is also the data that was found in Iraq with information on several schools in the US, including school buses schedules, routes, etc, etc.

3. We have this report which both the Washington Times and Matt Drudge have posted.

4. In an interview done on Saturday night with Major Ed Dames, he made reference to one of the first things he had investigated as an intelligence officer for the US military, before he was assigned as a remote viewer.

The information he told was what he and other spies had gathered, this information told them that the plan the Russians had to attack the US was by: "Soviet special forces agents would use some VR-55 nerve gas granades in the compounds of elementary students in the US during their lunch break and the shock from this attack would allow them (the Russians) to infiltrate more of their forces into the US."

Nomatter what you think about remote viewing, it is known that Major Ed Dames was really in the US military and was an intelligence officer, it is also known that the US military had a remote viewing group and Major Ed Dames was part of it and in charge of at least one of the groups. There have been documentaries about this on the Discovery Channel, and the US military has released information saying that it is true they had this program, but that remote viewers are not in use by the military anymore....

Now, this was supposed to be a plan that the Russians had back in the 80s in order to infiltrate and attack the US. Major Ed Dames did not say whether the intelligence community still think the Russians are still thinking on using this plan, and Art did not ask him this either.

I find it very unusual that he would rely this information at this time, three days before the Washington Times story came out, and he told this story out of the blue. It could be possible that it is a coincidence, but i think there are too many coincidences that tells us this story has some credence.

When art asked him whether he saw as a remote viewer any attacks on the US before the elections, Major Ed Dames just sighed and did not respond.

I think it is very possible that he told this information because the plan could be still in effect either by the Russians, or someone else (Islamic terrorists that could have worked in the Russian military back in the 80s), that decided to use this method of attack, and he had been given information about it by a source he could not reveal, this could be why he did not say whether he saw some form of attack in the US this Xmas. Althou he did say that folks should stay at home this xmas for several reasons.

Now, i am just reporting this, you can either believe it or not. Who knows, perhaps i am reading too much into the information that the Major gave, but still even if you want to disregard # 4 there are still 3 sources confirming this story has credence.

----Edited to add some information---

[edit on 13-10-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed how this whole situation lost coverage once reported, no follow ups nothing. In fact, this happens alot when tid bits are released via "controlled outlets".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join