It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They're Here! They're Here! breaking.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Report out that Chechens are here by way of Mexico...
Read all about it...25 Chechens

Members of the group, said to be wearing backpacks, secretly traveled to northern Mexico and crossed into a mountainous part of Arizona, Gertz to report in Page One Splash, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE...

Just in time for the LAST DEBATE! Oh no!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I love the part that says,"said to be wearing backpacks". Don't leave me in suspense! Were they wearing shoes? Matching hand-bags?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
to one of the ats members accounts describe here on the boards.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
This is from the Washington Times article:

Washington Times:
U.S. security officials are investigating a recent intelligence report that a group of 25 Chechen terrorists illegally entered the United States from Mexico in July...

...Members of the group, said to be wearing backpacks, secretly traveled to northern Mexico and crossed into a mountainous part of Arizona that is difficult for U.S. border security agents to monitor, said officials speaking on the condition of anonymity.

The intelligence report was supplied to the U.S. government in late August or early September and was based on information from an intelligence source that has been proved reliable in other instances, one official said...

It's a couple of months old and nothing has happened yet.
I don't see any reason why Chechens would want to do anything to the US.
That doesn't help their case for independence.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
I love the part that says,"said to be wearing backpacks". Don't leave me in suspense! Were they wearing shoes? Matching hand-bags?

Oh Man that's funny!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
ah, so now world war ii (or four, depending on your inclinations) can definitely involve the russians and the americans fighting on the same side in the middle east - caucus area.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think I see where this topic is going. And just how many nukes were missing from Russia? The suitcase variety? I believe it was in the 20's and this is to imply that here the nukes come. Maybe I'm wrong on this. But as was mentioned what would these guys want with us when they are in the middle of a battle with Russia? If they had valuable WMD they'd be using it on Russia.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
This is from the Washington Times article:

The intelligence report was supplied to the U.S. government in late August or early September and was based on information from an intelligence source that has been proved reliable in other instances, one official said...

Maybe they are looking for Freedom and Liberty and a job? Anyone thought of this? But that is a stretch I know...

[edit on 13-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Whew, am I scared now
. As you may know, I live in Phoenix AZ. We were just driving down Camelback Rd. and got stuck in a traffic tie-up due to the Bush motorcade at the Biltmore. As we finally passed all the police (after the motorcade had turned the corner), we saw that the police had a car barricaded with two very odd looking characters...who they were searching enthusiastically...must be two of those Chechnyans!!! Didn't notice any backpacks, matching shoes or handbags though. Darn, I should have payed more attention.
joey

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Members of the group, said to be wearing backpacks, secretly traveled to northern Mexico and crossed into a mountainous part of Arizona, Gertz to report in Page One Splash, newsroom sources tell DRUDGE...

I believe it's bogus! If they secretly entered the U.S., then how do they know where and what they were wearing?

Give me a break!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I believe it's bogus! If they secretly entered the U.S., then how do they know where and what they were wearing?:

And the answer is:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Reporters for ATS beat you to it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Oh Man that's funny!

It is not nearly as funny when you travel to Rita Rd. south of Tucson Az. and see hundreds of terrorist masks and black backpacks abandoned at a drop off point in the desert.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Oh Man that's funny!

It is not nearly as funny when you travel to Rita Rd. south of Tucson Az. and see hundreds of terrorist masks and black backpacks abandoned at a drop off point in the desert.

WHAAAAA?? Serioulsy, can you please put up links for that if your not joking. TY in Advance

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just a thought, It takes alot of Cash to make a revolution (Chechen) & Osma, we know is looking for people who can pass in the US (White people) and they ARE Muslim and radical. So the connection really isnt that far conceived.

My question is Can the normal Chechen pass as an American (non muslim)? If so. they Have Tremendous Value.

*Mods, I posted this Q in the News Version of this post as well

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
WHAAAAA?? Serioulsy, can you please put up links for that if your not joking. TY in Advance

The member flycatch posted this as a personal observation in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
hundreds of terrorist masks and black backpacks abandoned at a drop off point in the desert.

Can you get some photos of this the next time you come across it? Not to seem morbid; it sounds fascinating and horrible.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Maybe they are looking for Freedom and Liberty and a job? Anyone thought of this? But that is a stretch I know...

[edit on 13-10-2004 by edsinger]

Wouldnt they be going in the opposite direction then?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Flyer, I agree
Joey, I live in Tempe, home of the 3rd debate. I just walked home (90 degrees) and hoped not to get arrested as I live 2 blocks away from the ZONE.

First of all, if im reading it correctly, this is intelligence from July. Strange that we should be getting this NOW?
Second, if they know they were carrying Black backpacks and they know exactly the direction they headed, why werent they chased? Too busy searching ladies bras at the airports?
Everyone knows the evil that could be hiding in a bra.

Again, what is wrong with this picture?
How can anyone possibly swallow this chunky lie once more?

I will say, that since George is hated and breeding more world hate, I do think we'll be invaded soon enough. When we do, it'll come like a thief in the night and not by a bunch of something or others with backpacks.

This is why the borders are NOT protected. It serves as a backdrop for all the terror alerts.

With the armed force power this country has, these borders should have thousands and thousands of military with high powered weapons just waiting at the border.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
what about this- they know they aren't getting anywhere in Chechnya with all their actions and they know if they stay, they will eventually be caught and, in Russia, prolly shot on the spot, so they come to the US to hide, to mix in and disappear.....? maybe?

if this were the case, though, i would guess they'd be better off in South America somewhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join