It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prussian Blue, No, Not the Band

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was going thru some old papers today, separating them out prior to filing them properly. I came across an undated note from Nord Davis, probably from the late 1980's. Back in those days, I supported his Northpoint Teams, but would not make a guess if I was ever considered an official member. Back in those days, I received most of his publications, but as far as I know, Prussian Blue never saw the light of day. A search on the www has turned up little except information on the band of the same name. I don't know if Nord ever finished this work, and am wondering if anyone here has any knowledge of it. His note reads, as well as I can render it:

(I can now reveal that...) [handwritten]

I am working on a terrifying pamphlet
I call Prussian Blue.** Other work here
delayed. It is more Fed damning than
Waco + Iran-Contra. High risk to me*.

"PB" exposes the deliberate use
of biological warfare agents on
our American troops in Gulf War as a
test! Most GW Vets will die in five years!

**Confidential, Prussian Blue is the
chem + bio warfare agent that infected
150,000 in Iraq and thousands
in the US with GFW syndrome. Caveat!

(Lord Bless, Nord) [handwritten]

He seems to have been off in his estimates of mortality, but I think he was onto something. Comments?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Interesting name.

Prussian Blue is so named because it was used to color early German uniforms.

A compound made from the Prussian Blue, Prussic acid is also more commonly known as Hydrogen Cyanide, which is one of the most deadly poisons known.

I'll see if I can uncover any links to the US military or the Gulf War.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I found this link that seems related and that states that "Prussian Blue" IS a weaponized form of Hydrogen Cyanide.

... and another link where "Prussian Blue" is a byproduct processed from Cherry Seeds.

I have also come across references to something called "Project Syanara" which seems to be a play on the words Cyanide and Sayonara (goodbye in Japanese).

edit on 22/8/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

There's this link here at ATS about Cyanide Gas being present in US made gas canisters, which could well be related.

new topics

top topics

join