It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Visions!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
kinda disappointing that youre only 12 Chocolate. Not to offend, i know it sounds bad to you coz i used to hate it too, but at a young age your brain rationalizes things differently, so its difficult to relate experieces that you have to mine. Just out of interest, do you do any meditation?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
LoL .... No he is not acting liek a child .. he is not acting liek he needs medication .... ..... that last post ... was maybe yearning for some attention tyo the fact that he or she was 12 ... but ... I think that might not even be the case ... I think that it is someone else that is not 12 years old but they don't wanna feel silly ... LoL ... To somepeopel they will never meet .. aOH well ttyl .. Peace ..

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555
LoL .... No he is not acting liek a child .. he is not acting liek he needs medication .... ..... that last post ... was maybe yearning for some attention tyo the fact that he or she was 12 ... but ... I think that might not even be the case ... I think that it is someone else that is not 12 years old but they don't wanna feel silly ... LoL ... To somepeopel they will never meet .. aOH well ttyl .. Peace ..

Uhh... No I just said I was 12 so If I said I didn't go to work you wouldn't question if I was unemployed or anything.

Anyways, I am very spiritual and do certain kinds of meditation. if you ask this wondering if I am stressed very often, the answer is no, I am very relaxed most of the time.

<< 1   >>

join