It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Jackson Upset and Crying - Foul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Jackson Seeks Ban on Eminem's New Video.

NEW YORK - Michael Jackson (news) is reportedly angered by the way he is portrayed in rapper Eminem (news - web sites)'s recently released video "Just Lose It." The pop singer is said to be so upset that he has asked networks to remove the video from their rotations.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20041012/ ap_on_en_mu/jackson_eminem

In the video, Eminem appears dressed mockingly as Jackson with a group of boys in the background, jumping. Then he sings the lyric in reference to Jackson's child molestation allegations: "Come here little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap..."

Later in the video Eminem also ridicules plastic surgery done on Jackson's nose, and an accident in which Jackson's hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

So far, Black Entertainment Television has agreed to pull the video, and was expected on Tuesday to announce that it is removing the video.

"Michael feels the video is disrespectful and offensive...it's one thing to spoof someone, it's another to be completely insensitive and disrespectful," said Bain.

too sad...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Michael Jackson is the King of Pop. I think if he doesn't want the video to be played then they should not play it. I mean, they owe him that much at least.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh BULL!!!! Thats a great music video, and a funny as hell song. As if he isnt ridiculed by every TV, Radio and Talk Show in existence he has to go on about a music video!?!??! I mean OMG!!! The dude was black, and now hes white. He was MADE to be ridiculed like that. He touched kids in wrong WRONG ways, he WANTED to be ridiculed like that. He has 4 noses, he CHOSE to be ridiculed like that. He hung a BABY out of a balcony, he ASKED to be ridiculed like that.

Jesus Christ...

*walks off mumbling swear words*

Im glad I downloaded the video, because if they take it off ill probaly never see it again.

[Edited on 13-10-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
Michael Jackson is the King of Pop.

you do know he gave himself that title, right?

Hes a pedophile. The a**hole should be locked up!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
man that sucks Michael Jackson crying .... hopefully that doesnt get his Botox all screwed up

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

man that sucks Michael Jackson crying .... hopefully that doesnt get his Botox all screwed up

I think you just helped write Emenems next song.

Michael Jackson is nuts, why can he make fun (or try to) of a district attorney in a song but Emenem can't make fun of michael.

We don't owe michael jackson anything, the minute I pay for an album I've done all I need to do for an artist.

To be honest haven't bought any michael jackson since thriller.

Plus the guy's a pedophile, notice I didn't use the word alleged.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

I think you just helped write Emenems next song.

Spiderj

that made my day thank you Spiderj
Aslo michael jackson is a public figure dont we have the right to "critize" him ?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Ohhh so MJ is upset about some a video that portrays him as the sick pedophile nasty bastard that he is. Pfft!!! I've seen the video and its funny as hell. Frankly Michael did this to himself by being such a weirdo freak.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Michael Jackson! And there's nothing anyone can do about it. I'm tired of hearing all of these negative comments about him.

top topics

join