It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pierre Piccinin: Iran will be attacked by Israel on August 20th, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Selon mes sources OTAN, Israël attaquerait l'Iran le 20. Le monde se détournerait de la Syrie et le grand massacre pourrait y commencer.

Source

Translation: According to my NATO sources, Israel will attack Iran on the 20th (of August). The world's focus will be gone from Syria, and the grand massacre will commence.

So, why should we pay any attention to a random prediction posted on Twitter?

Apparently, Piccinin is a Belgian journalist and a historian. He's not on the level of some mainstream reporter you see on the news every day, but he's still in the public eye. In less than 48 hours, if this attack does not happen, his credibility as a journalist will be shattered, so either way, it will be interesting to see what happens.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'll be very surprised if something happens according to this schedule. Not saying it isn't going to happen, but I doubt anyone but the top brass will know the details of time and first strike area.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My question is whats the moon like the night of the 20th.

That would be very telling, no one wants a night airstrike during a full moon or anything, so tactically they would wait until no moon.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Sounds like just more rawr grrrr from the israeli terrorists hoping the Iranians will be first to flinch.
I sure hope if the israeli terrorists attack this peaceful country we call Iran, the international community comes together and bombs the israeli terrorist regime back into the stone age.
We know where terrorism was born.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Well, we had a thread saying 12 weeks, then September, then October, now in 2 days?

It's possible, anyone find the moon info yet??? Also, in September and October there are usually a series of Jewish Feast Holiday (Yom Kippur the biggest I think).. The might hit on one of those days to make it more unexpected. Plus if lots of civis are off work they can move quickly to local shelters or shelter in place. I don't know how many businesses close during that time.

If this fits into any Bible end times prophecies (which I think it certainly COULD, but doesn't mean it will) I know over the years many interpretations have key events happening on Feast holidays.

My guess, IF they strike, it will be within a few weeks of the election. Obama would almost HAVE to support them, at least verbally, or risk losing a sizable amount of jewish votes.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Not that I am expecting anything at all from this prediction, below is a link with the moon cycles.

www.moonconnection.com...

Last new moon according to this chart was on Friday, the 17th. This means that the moon will be a small sliver on the 20th. Both Israel's leaders and the leaders of Iran are using Sabre rattling as a method to try to bluff the other one. Israeli leaders say they will attack Iran and only lose 500 people in the month long war. Iran says they will wipe the Zionist regime off the planet while crowds chant, "Death to America! Death to Israel!" and cheer at the thought of it.

It's just propaganda from both sides. The thing about propaganda is that one day it finally does come to a bursting point. And the innocent civilians from both nations - and the globally community for that matter - are the ones that pay the price.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
not another prediction with a date
please make it stop!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

go for a walk the forest is that way.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
My question is whats the moon like the night of the 20th.

That would be very telling, no one wants a night airstrike during a full moon or anything, so tactically they would wait until no moon.

Moon Phases
Looks like it's just a sliver of a moon, on the 19th/20th/21st.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Not gonna happen.

I promise you.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
yawn

lock thread,

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The new moon was on the 18th in Iran so the 20th will be a very small sliver. I'll bet it happens.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Could happen. Everyday we are getting a little closer. If it does, watch the main stream show how terriable the Iranians are by fighting back with missile strikes. Iran and Hizballoh the last few days have sounded a bit like a bashed around boxing opponent on his last legs in the 11th round. I feel they know the day is coming soon. I love the people of Iran, but I feel Israel and the US, will quickly deal with the mullars.

Peace to all.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
this tale about 'new moon ' wasnt about ' visability '

But a new moon is the time of casting Spells.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
yeah those darn Israeli terrorists, remember when they found out that those terrorist flying the planes into the twin towers wee all Jewish, stinking terrorists. oh my bad I mean the terrorists were not Jewish, were they? that's right they were all muslims, you know practicing the religion of peace... lol what a joke you pro iran freaks are, idiots, they will cut your heads off to given half a chance,,,

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, it's gonna happen eventually. We could sit here and make predictions
For the next 60 days and then someone will get the date right and then we can put him
Up on a pedestal... Maybe even reward him with a statue of Keanu reeves lol.
The truth is, we won't know about it till we see it on CNN......

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Let them attack Iran, let them fight it out and get this ridiculousness over with already. Don't let any other countries get involved and let's see whose standing at the end of all of it. So sick of hearing about these childish countries bickering back and forth, trying to justify the size of their...egos.

Live and let live. Let arguments and bickering stay on the internet, right where it belongs. ^_________^

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yes, a sliver of the new moon, (Islamic symbol).

Interestingly... I was checking on Stellarium to check the moon's position - it aligns with Saturn and mars in Virgo as it rises in the east on the morning of the 22nd, location set to Israel. I'm not much of an astrology buff but know suturn is associated with death and mars with war..

Anybody more knowledgeable and willing to speculate on this mumbo?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Its a defnate maybe..................

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lets put it this way, if they did plan to attack on the 20th, they won't anymore because he came out and told the press about it, simple. Why would you want a country to know when the first strike will be?

This will not happen, nor do i believe such a thing was planned for the 20th. Israel striking Iran is suicide.

If Israel was going to be involved in a war soon, I would say it would more likely be Egypt than Iran.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join