It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: The addict

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hello,

I dont know how true this is, but in another post I saw someone mention our president supposedly being a coc aine user while in the military...or whenever!

Now this may be coincidental, But I never heard about this until seeing it in that post.

But the other day I watched the presidents rally type speech in minnesota i think last week or so? He was surrounded by supporters, And he seemed alot different than in the debate the night before

I watched for like 15 minutes or so... And my one and only thought was, this guy is coked up!
I watched as the president used overly confidant body language.
honest to god, he was cocking his jaw to the side after every other word!!!
He was swatting and pinching his nostrils like he still had some powder showing. It was as if he was sending a subliminal body language message to someone viewing.
I mean really, if you had his money and guilty stress, why not do a few lines?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well for Pete's sake...not again
try a search....this is exactly what I am talking about in my "Stop The Insanity" thread....the drivel is never ending...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Qlone,

I agree I would love to find out more information about his records. I think the story is plausible if not likely. Between daddy Bush and Bush jr sealing or destroying records we will probably never know. There have been reports that Bush jr was arrested for possession of coc aine but the records have conveniently disappeared.

As for being on drugs as president I would find it hard to believe.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I noticed that also in the second debate, his demeanor was much different from the first debate. When noticed, I was thinking this guy is hopped up on something. He had that, I'm feeling good going to kick your butt attitude in the 2nd lol. But then again it was reported that Bush didn't get much sleep for the 1st debate and that may explain why the Dr Jekyll and Mr. Hyde syndrome.

Although it is scary to think he used to be a coc aine user..... and millions of people get to see his unusual display of personality on TV. hmmmm

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
While I niether support Bush nor want him re-elected, I do feel compelled to respond to this seemingly bash.

So what? That was many years ago. Tim Allen was busted for pot - so what?

I was a 15yr drug abuser, if it was dope I would do it. I've now been clean 8 years. Life does go on. People do change. Having done dope in the past does not make a bad person for life. If anything it DOES show a stronger persona of a person that they got OFF the stuff.

As for the rally-coke thing - ever been to a high school game rally? EVERYONE acts as if they are on coke. That is what a rally is - to get hyped up!!

Re-iterate, I am not a Bush supporter, but I am also not a bash supporter.

Misfit

[Edit = rally sentence]

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

As for the rally-coke thing - ever been to a high school game rally? EVERYONE acts as if they are on coke. That is what a rally is - to get hyped up!!

Great point!

The jaw thing is probably just a habit or maybe he has TMJ. I do a similar thing with my jaw when I'm under stress because if I don't move it around I get the sensation that it will 'lock up'.

Stop with the silly drug accusations. There are enough REAL issues in this campaign that you can get heated about. People certainly don't need to make stuff up or spread baseless rumors when there is so many other fact based issues to weed through.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Qlone
There have been a few stories about Georges drug use from coc aine and alcohol in his earlier days even at Camp David when his dad was Prez, and now rumors of him taking some sort of prescription drugs because of his mental disorders, but is he still doing coke? I doubt it, he and his handlers have to much to loose, and could you imagine his dealer coming out of the woodwork, no there is to much at stake for the Rep's
Also if you like you can search ATS for articles on Georges drug use there are a few I know of.

Is pResident Bush taking drugs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

HIV related neuro-psychiatric impairment clumsy and very accident prone sounds like Bush

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have followed my parents and relatives views on politics,

I dont know why one chooses to support one or the other.

I feel like a pretty good judge of character, so why when I see the republicans talk on tv I see a crazy not as intelligent as they seem type of person?
I would really like to get some angry republicans in here to yell at me! They all "know the truth" and "have somthing to say"

I for one think someone needs to completely rethink politics/government/democracy. Just like how engineers made mistakes back in the day when building bridges or dams...
whoever designed the politics we used today couldnt forsee the different problems, or is it part of a plan?
im just not educated enough i guess

ok ok ill bust on kerry.
are him and j leno related? whats up with the grey hair dye thing?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Tim Allen isn't the leader of the free world Bush is and it shows that his decision making is something less than sensible. Not that his entire life should be judged by some mistakes he made twenty years ago, we all make mistakes. The thing that bothers me is the sealing and or destruction of official records for self serving purposes. Nobody should be above the law; this includes the president of the United States.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

While I niether support Bush nor want him re-elected, I do feel compelled to respond to this seemingly bash.

I was a 15yr drug abuser, if it was dope I would do it. I've now been clean 8 years. Life does go on. People do change. Having done dope in the past does not make a bad person for life. If anything it DOES show a stronger persona of a person that they got OFF the stuff.

Re-iterate, I am not a Bush supporter, but I am also not a bash supporter.

Misfit

[Edit = rally sentence]

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Misfit]

Hey! I like Bush.. We are just pointing out some unusual behavior's that has been noticed. Just debating possible cause. No Bush bashing here.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I was just pointing out an observation I made,

honestly its probably just the power getting to his head

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Tim Allen isn't the leader of the free world Bush is

Actually, Bush is the President of the United States of America. The rest of the free world have our own leaders.

edited to fix quote

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Chris McGee]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Please re-read the title posters message please,.

Posted by QloneI watched for like 15 minutes or so... And my one and only thought was, this guy is coked up!

Seems bash worthy to me...
and watch out for the "excessive quote police".....you'll be fined 20 points

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Posted by QloneI watched for like 15 minutes or so... And my one and only thought was, this guy is coked up!

That is not a Bush bash quote, He's just referring to a thought as in saying to reason about or reflect. How is it, out of that statement can it be bash worthy?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I do feel compelled to respond to this seemingly bash.

Emphasis on my word of choice "seemingly"

I see it as bashing. Others don't.

I fail to understand why this is turning into a thread of 'is this bashing or not'.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Wait! Al Franken tells you when Bush did coke. How did he figure it out? Well.... In an episdoe of SNL, they did a cartoon, the gigantic president(something like that) Anyway, Ford is exposed to radiation and he grows to be huge. At a press conference the questions are asked. "Is it true he is over 100 feet tall?" "No! That is insane!" "Is it true he is over 90 feet tall?" "No comment." Ok, so, he is between 100 feet and 90 feet. Now, with Bush, asked about coke, some rule like drug free for 7 years before running for pres or something. Cold he pass? He said yes. Could he pass when his daddy was elected president? he says yes. When asked before that time period? No comment. So, 7 years before Bush-Elected and probably after he was 12 is the time frame of his coke use. Now, why we care? Coke can have adverse side effects, even years later, on the brain. Sure he was a kid, but the effects of Coke can last many years.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I am posting this for "Misfit"...apparently this was in "Politics and Scandals" and has been moved....as he can no longer post here...so that's why he has not answered to anything...he's saving his points for RATS...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I dont know how true this is, but in another post I saw someone mention our president supposedly being a coc aine user while in the military...or whenever!

Look at this.

At the "Rock the Vote" debate, the moderator inevitably asked,. "Which of you are ready to admit to having used marijuana in the past?"
"Yes," said John Kerry, leading off. "Yes," said John Edwards . "Yes," said Howard Dean. None of these three baby-boomer candidates said anything beyond their short, declarative affirmations. None followed with a hurried explanation that it was just a few times, that it was some kind of "youthful indiscretion," or that he didn't inhale. The implication of their answers seemed to be, "Yeah, so what?"

Drug use in the military has always been a problem. It hit the headlines big time in the mid-80's when a helicopter on the USS Nimitz crashed killing all 11, the crewman, officers and enlisted men, that were on board. They all had drugs in their systems. Afew had THC only, but the others had THC and coc aine present in their bodies when the fatal crash occured.

Can't seem to find any links. I'm looking.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ok, weed to coke. Apples and Oranges. They can be compared, both fruits, both have a roundish shape, both grow on trees. Weed to Coke. Both drugs, both illegal, both get you high at the time. But! One is orange, other red. One is grown in warmer climates for dies in cold weather. One is used for cider/apple whiskey, the other is just a juice. Weed and Coke. Many people believe weed should be legal and controlled, like cigs and beer. Many people have taken weed, even if they don't admit it. In the 60's-70's weed was used like we drink water today. Weed's side effects are not present after about 1-2 decades. Coke is a major drug, not used like we drink water today in the 60's and 70's, side effects can last several decades, no one believes it should be legalized, a fraction of the people who used weed have used coke, and is about as safe as smoking anthrax.(if you were stupid enough) I don't support legalized weed, it a drug, but I also realize while weed is bad, coke is like a freaking army compared to a slingshot.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I just read this today, coincidence?

Why Did Bush Skip His
Annual Physical Exam?
10-12-4

(AFP) - After undergoing his annual medical check-up in August 2001, 2002 and 2003, US President George W. Bush has put the procedure off this year until after the November 2 election, his spokesman said.

Bush, locked in a neck-and-neck race for the White House with Democratic Senator John Kerry (news - web sites), is in "great health" and got the green light for the decision from his doctors, spokesman Scott McClellan told AFP.

"This has been a busier travel period for the president than the previous three years," the spokesman said.

Bush underwent his three previous physicals as president in the first week of August in 2001, 2002 and 2003. He was given a clean bill of health after all three.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join