It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney's New Tactic With The Elderly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I know he's desperate but I guess it's now or never.

I know it's a bit tongue and cheek but there is something to be said about the demographics of the GOP and how it's a diminishing party. According to this, the GOP will lose about a third of their members very soon.

I hope this means a third-party will eventually replace them as a "major party".
edit on 18-8-2012 by Cuervo because: gramer grammer grammar!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I really liked the intro, that was pretty awesome. I hope this was an Onion story

I have to say I laughed at this satire
I am by no means a supporter of obama, but a good laugh at either side is always good. Now for one at obama.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I really liked the intro, that was pretty awesome. I hope this was an Onion story

I have to say I laughed at this satire
I am by no means a supporter of obama, but a good laugh at either side is always good. Now for one at obama.

Yeah, I didn't really post it to take a jab at Romney but to actually bring up the age disparity in the GOP. I think it's a real issue they're going to have to deal with soon.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ahh the onion.
So convincing it's almost indistinguishable from real life... sad.
I bet you could pitch it as real and fool many people.... for some reason it seems like it's very possible.... hmm.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Ahh the onion.
So convincing it's almost indistinguishable from real life... sad.
I bet you could pitch it as real and fool many people.... for some reason it seems like it's very possible.... hmm.

That was very tempting to do but I decided to place it in the right area at the last minute. I've seen far too many embarrassments stem from people responding to The Onion reports while thinking they were real. I'm just not feeling that mean today.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"In some situations the polls will be held at the funeral home so you can go from the booth to the casket"

I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That was a hoot! S&Fgreat laugh
Screw the reboloodlcans theyre all dyin anyways
edit on 18-8-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

My first onion story I read made me think it was possibly real. It was so odd I really thought it was real.

www.youtube.com...

It wasn't on youtube it was embedded on some site I came across, possibly ATS and I didn't yet know of the onion.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Okay, that's hilarious. I love the suggestions on a bedside voting booth so family and the soon to be deceased can all vote together! Great thinking. A funeral home polling place is also problem solving at it's best. Hmm... I say we just build a little fold away voting platform right into the paneling of the ambulances. Can't miss anyone!

Great catch... That was a nice laugh for the day!

top topics

join