It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - From a Skeptic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What I saw...

My first experience was with 3 craft that were clearly US Military in origin but, to date, are not public technology.

Around 7:10AM on the morning of Oct. 11th 2004 I saw a UFO for the second time. The object was below the clouds and clearly visible in the morning sun. At first I assumed it was a jet with the morning light reflecting off the main body giving it a cylinder shapped look.

I was bored and waiting for the bus and occasionally glanced back up at the object because it seemed to be stationary. I didn't think a whole lot of this since it was far above the horizon and aside from the cloud there was little to compare its position to.

About 8 minutes passed with occasional glances when I looked back again to see it was NOT a conventional aircraft.

The object was now flipping end to end and was clearly a highly reflective disk. The object moved from circle to line as it flipped and its profile changed. There is little doubt in my mind that the object was a disk shape and was flipping end to end.

After about 15 seconds and half a dozen flips the craft became parallel to the ground and a very light blue haze surrounded it. The object accelarted at an INSANE rate to the south. Must have hit about mach 8 or 9 (based on it approaching the horizon and giving me a frame of reference). After it moved to teh south it darted upward, turning on a dime and with no change in speed. It punched through the cloud cover and out of sight leaving a clear hole in the clouds that slowly filled back in over the next 30 seconds or so.

This occured over a Large US city, in clear daylight.

While there is virtually no evidence to even start to guess what this craft was, i have tossed around a few ideas.

First, the blue haze I saw looked a LOT like high EM field effects with static discharge. The fact that the craft made a visible hole in the clouds make me believe that indeed a EM field disrupted the vapor of the clouds.

Second, the speed at hich the craft changed direction makes me think it was unmanned as no known bioogical structure could withstand the G forces of a 70-90 degree turn at mach 8 or so.

Third, the craft was not hidden from view. It was large, reflective, and over a major population center in early daylight. So it was either unable to hide iteself, or not intended to be hidden.

Just thought I'd share this info with the ATS community.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
interesting sighting

I don't think UFO's are unmanned,because they must be able to counteract gravity inside the craft.like artificial gravity inside the craft.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
interesting sighting

I don't think UFO's are unmanned,because they must be able to counteract gravity inside the craft.like artificial gravity inside the craft.

Its not gravity that would need to be counteracted....its inertia. In Star Trek they talk about inertia dampeners... but there isn't even an extreme basis for such a thing. I thinks its far more logical to just make unmanned craft rather than try to undo a rather basic property of mass. Niether theory has any basis though. Its all just speculation.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
that is interesting

i have never heard of anything like it

where were you(city-country)

also, darkside, you are wrong -- quest you are right

when a body is in motion it will tend to stay in motion(constant velocity) unless acted upon by an outside force

in other words, if you are flying around in a ship and you make a sudden turn you will continue going in the direction that you were

if you are in space or not gravity does not control inertia

okay..

kool find quest

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

My first experience was with 3 craft that were clearly US Military in origin but, to date, are not public technology.

How do you know with such certainty, that it is US Military in origin? Is that not a gross assumption?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by firestarter666

Baltimore...in a densly populated area. There could have been hundreds of thousands of witnesses if people were awake and looking up at about 7:15am yesterday.

My guess is at least a handful of other people saw it, but didn't report it in any way I'd know about.

Originally posted by Gazrok
How do you know with such certainty, that it is US Military in origin? Is that not a gross assumption?

There was a USAF Symbol on each of them. And I saw them take off from a landing site at a nearby silo. Yes, they were marked USAF, no they were not public technology. A quick run down... They were roughly triangular is shape, with curved edges giving them more of a manta-rey shape. They each had two large open-air rings for what seemed to be lift and propulsion, my guess is they were ion engines. They had red and white lights on the corners, flew at about 500'-50' altitude, made only a very very low humming sound, and were black/green in color.

There were three of them and seen twice by myself and based on all the witnesses made a total of 3 runs of the exact same flight path from the silo, over my home town, and back again. About 100 people witnessed them and around 12-15 of us saw the USAF logo. They passed over my street at about 50' moving around 20mph.

An ex-navy man down the street reported them to the Navy and Airforce and aside from a fun story we all share, the matter died. A lot of people from my home town are military or exmilitary and are used to not talking about odd stuff. Especialy since so many are stationed at the high-security or "non-existant" bases in the area.

To date there is no public USAF craft that ressembles these craft to my knowledge.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

There was a USAF Symbol on each of them. And I saw them take off from a landing site at a nearby silo. Yes, they were marked USAF, no they were not public technology. A quick run down... They were roughly triangular is shape, with curved edges giving them more of a manta-rey shape. They each had two large open-air rings for what seemed to be lift and propulsion, my guess is they were ion engines. They had red and white lights on the corners, flew at about 500'-50' altitude, made only a very very low humming sound, and were black/green in color.

Well, that's more like it, hehe....

How large would you estimate the objects to have been? Trying to get a feel for manned/unmanned, etc.

The blue haze is consistent with certain insiders who have come forward, also owing to the EM field generated.... If gravity is being distorted, then inertia may not matter to those inside the craft.

Perhaps they had a kind of stealth, but it then malfunctioned, causing them to zoom off into the clouds...???

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

How large would you estimate the objects to have been? Trying to get a feel for manned/unmanned, etc.

The blue haze is consistent with certain insiders who have come forward, also owing to the EM field generated.... If gravity is being distorted, then inertia may not matter to those inside the craft.

Perhaps they had a kind of stealth, but it then malfunctioned, causing them to zoom off into the clouds...???

Well, the USAF craft I saw back in the mid 90s were around 170' across. This was really east to tell cause they were 50' right over my 150' wide house.

As for the one I just saw recently I'd guess about 200 feet in diameter and 20 feet in thickness, but it was hard to tell because there wasn't much near it for reference... On edge, i mistook it for the body of a 747.

I'm glad to hear the field haze has been reported by others...I've never seen that in witness accounts before.

The strangest thing was it flipping end over end 5 or 6 times. I've never heard of a disk UFO doing that. It may have not been functioning in the standard UFO way because it was clearly visible, out in the middle of the day, over a populated area, and flipping in such a odd way.

My biggest worry is that it was related to US reconissance and something bad was going down in the city. The most logical explination is that UFO of this nature are man-made craft, but you'd think they wouldn't risk it being seen in that case... the possibilities are limitless... just another sighting to add to the books I guess.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can we trust these sightings from you, Quest? I recall that you have previously posted intentionally erroneous information to ATS and stated as such later.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The size certainly would present a problem... Where would such a large craft be kept? And kept out of sight at that?

Can't say I'm believing the account, but it is intriguing...especially the "flipping" aspect, as that's a new one...

Just as an FYI, Lazar reported that the crafts recovered at S-4 also had air force markings, added after capture....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Can we trust these sightings from you, Quest? I recall that you have previously posted intentionally erroneous information to ATS and stated as such later.

Yes, I did post false information, on purpose, once, a long time ago. It was for one thread, I'm aware it was in violation of ATS terms. Since then it was brought to my attention that this was in violation and I appoligized for using ATS for a social experiment.

Everything since that thread has been the truth as I know it. However, a million good things can never make one bad thing go away, so I understand your skeptism. The above accounts are true.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i believe quest

the military is always trying to get the latest technology

they are probably trying to make anti gravity craft(humming)

they make gravity null(just floating) and then they use a small engine to propell themselves in the desired direction or get a big engine and will be able to break all the speed bariers beause there is no gravity to overcome, only drag

and come on, so what if quest has messed up in the past

forgive and forget man

anyway.....kool

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
oh yeh i forgot to say how

they use element 115, an new superheavy element

somehow they keep cool it down to almost absolute zero(-273 when atoms sease movement) then run charge through it when it is encased in a magnetic sphere

this will repel the gravitational pull of the earth(just enhancing newtons 3 law of motion) and making the craft float

more electricty and the cooler it gets the higher the craft will go

also this contraption will have to be quite large to lift a airplane sized craft

but the bigger the craft the bigger the anti gravity machine will be making even more pull on it

that is all

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i forgot again

the humming is the electric current!!

now that is all

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by firestarter666
that is interesting

i have never heard of anything like it

also, darkside, you are wrong -- quest you are right

when a body is in motion it will tend to stay in motion(constant velocity) unless acted upon by an outside force

in other words, if you are flying around in a ship and you make a sudden turn you will continue going in the direction that you were

if you are in space or not gravity does not control inertia

okay..

kool find quest

yes you are right.

so,I am sure an advanced civilisation can do that,no matter what human physicists can say,because they are way behind aliens

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I would like to ask you a question now Quest. As a skeptic, and now seeing a UFO yourself, displaying advanced technology that defies our physical laws, and clearing being a flying craft. How has this changed your views on the UFO phenomena and the shadow government?

The description you have been made nearly fits all the common characteristics of a UFO encounter from the modern times, as well as the pre-supersonic and pre-flight times. It also confirms the claims of many whistle blowers that the government has been testing and flying these anti-gravity vehicles for decades, and researching them in secret bases like Area 51.

That has now been proven for you:

1. Some UFO's are indeed man-made craft, using advanced technology
2. There is a cover-up

HOWEVER, in addition to these claims, they(disclosure project and the like) have also claimed:

1. They are revere-engineered ET technology and now manufactured on Earth.
2. There are underground cities
3. There is a shadow government.
4. The government has free-energy and mind control technology.
5. Most of our technology is ET derived

Are you now more inclined to believe the rest, as the two mains claims have been proven: UFO's exist and there is a cover-up, or is it still unproven to you, till you are not abducted by an alien and experimented upon?

Further, how has your outlook changed on sightings from the past, from actual credible people, from more than 50-60 years ago?

1. Do you still disbelieve them, even though these encounters share the same characteristics as your own
2. Do you believe they were government technology then too, even though then we were still working on breaking the sound barrier.

What about the ones from the 17th to the early 20th century?

1. Disbelieve?
2. Secret government technology, even before the first aeroplane was invented?

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
I would like to ask you a question now Quest. As a skeptic, and now seeing a UFO yourself, displaying advanced technology that defies our physical laws, and clearing being a flying craft. How has this changed your views on the UFO phenomena and the shadow government?

Well as for the Alien source of the craft there was nothing to indicate that. There was nothing to indicate ANY kind of origin for the craft. For all I know it could be private and man-made for joy riding by Bill Gates.

I'm much more likely to lean toward it being military in nature. I have friends who work at a lot of bases that "don't exist" as well as some who research yet to be released technology. And On top of that I have family members who work(ed) in high levels of government agencies.

Secret military science is a concept i grew up with. So when I see something like that my first thought it military in nature.

But, regardless of my personal bias, I just accept it as something at face value... it didn't change my view on much. It iwasn't evidence of aliens, nor was it evidence of a malicious shadow government. It was just a super high tech aircraft.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hey guys.... Does this have anything to do with the cylindrical object being reported in the news over Indianna today?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Hey guys.... Does this have anything to do with the cylindrical object being reported in the news over Indianna today?

Well my sighting was over Baltimore. Have a link to the Indianna sighting?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But, regardless of my personal bias, I just accept it as something at face value... it didn't change my view on much. It iwasn't evidence of aliens, nor was it evidence of a malicious shadow government. It was just a super high tech aircraft.

It was evidence of the government covering-up advanced technology?
How long do you beleive the government have been covering-up these super high tech aircraft?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join