It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whilst Australia becomes Chinas Property...just a reminder of history.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Nothing new here ...just facts and conservative ones at that...en.wikipedia.org....

Those who hid behind mankinds great leap forward in order to gain personal treasure...at the expense of tens of millions of "others" deaths...now are punished by seeing China buy up with printed money several nations including Australia.

Fine Australian patriots such as Paul keating , Bob Hawke , Kevin Rudd...all ex Labour Prime Ministers of Australia along with several other current Labour politicans have been via the Free Press of Australia (sic)...exhorting their fellow Australians to embrace the Chinese takeover.

They are not after all communists...no just misunderstood inventors of Chess and fried rice.

Rather cuddly dictators who just want to buy up Australian land and suburbs to help Australia in the worldwide economic crisis.

Only by never forgetting how Tyrants of Hellish stature murdered their own people in order to prosper can we truly see our on traitors?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

Good thing the Australian Government decided to disarm their citizens just in case they need to fight off a Tyrant.

Our current political system needs to be removed and replaced with something more democratic and for the benefit of the citizenry.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I guess thats why the Aussie government invited US troops and setup a base?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Mate, I could not have put it better, we have nearly been sold out. Everything I have read so far in your thread, are my sentiments. Our forefathers would feel gutted at what all these Muppet's have done in the name of greed, ego and personal profit.

George Washington once said you cannot have a democracy with an unarmed public! The world is a good example of what happens when only the bad guys have the guns, and I do not mean just the public. Government forces seem just as unjust as the next turkey, when it comes to earning their pay checks and doing the killing,

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What percentage of Australian farmland is foreign owned?

And what percentage of that is owned solely by the Chinese?

new topics

top topics

join