It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan Over-Vetted, Obama/Biden Free Pass?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
No one answered these questions: What happened to the people that have tried to vet Obama?

Those who tried to vet Obama:
Quarles Harris, Jr
www.americanthinker.com...
Andrew Breitbart www.foxnews.com...
Breitbart Coroner
www.westernjournalism.com...

Will there be anymore "Swing State Slaughters?"

Battlegound Swing States: Colorado en.wikipedia.org...
Wisconsin en.wikipedia.org...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Spoor, you come back from a post about how you can't seem to manage more than one liner replies while running people down, ridiculing what they have to say and calling them liars....with a post full of one liners. I'd hope'd you'd have replied with something a little more....in-depth..but I expected too much.

Now I didn't pick the issue with you. You did with me. You've gone so far as to suggest I'm lying.

Extraordinary allegations and claims require extraordinary evidence to back it.

Your one liners....don't even measure up. MOST people around here may let the trolls picking fights just slide and pass...and usually I do too...but I'm personally getting sick of it and you can back your claims....or our talk is over.

I'll reply with this same demand every time you pop up in line to my posts in the future...until you can debate with more than other people's slogans and a rehash of points other people have made. You may even be right about something...........but you can't show a thing about your OWN thinking for how you got there.

Back your claims...or don't make them.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

RealSpoke, i know you're a Obama fan.

Your guy is in deep trouble.

Paul Ryan just hit a Grand Slam Home Run in Florida today !

He explained his MediCare Fix while standing next to his retired mother!

He doesn't look like an evil extremist.

It's over.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Back your claims...or don't make them.

Funny how you are the one making claims up that you refuse to back up - and all you post here are lies, like the lie that McCain produced a birth certificate....

If that was true you could simply point to the certificate that McCain produced....

But you are unable to do that, as that claim is just made up.

So just why do you make up claims like that? Because you have no facts, just made up claims, and you hate people pointing that out.

How can I prove a negative? Birther logic is very strange.!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by RealSpoke

RealSpoke, i know you're a Obama fan.

Your guy is in deep trouble.

Paul Ryan just hit a Grand Slam Home Run in Florida today !

He explained his MediCare Fix while standing next to his retired mother!

He doesn't look like an evil extremist.

His rich mother that will never need or use medicare in front of a handpicked audience.

Desperation is thick with you.

It's over.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'm not an Obama fan at all. Please get over yourself and worship for Romney. But Obama is going to win...sorry to ruin your dream.

Obama packs stadiums.....Romney empties them

edit on 20-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The grades that someone got 20 years ago does not reflect their character 20 years later. People change, vastly.

Why change not only the last name but the first name as well for official documents and records, then switch both back upon return?

This was around the time that Obamas mother married his step-father, maybe his step father/mother wanted them to seem more of a family with all having the last name? And to give him a less ethic first name? I don't know.

So many why's involved with him. So much could be cleared up with the papers that would full a single file box.

Like what?

That is good enough for me too.... They'll be prosecuted eventually if they lied on something of THAT magnitude and that alone makes me feel comfortable that it really is there.

Why would Obama put he was born in Hawaii on his school documents in Indonesia? It would be of no benefit of him to lie then.

if he wasn't asking the same from others.

What is the same that he is asking for others? Obama released 10 years of taxes

Some want to know Mitt's tax's and how well he really can make money?

No, I already know he is great at raping companies in order to make money. I want to see if he really paid no taxes.

Mccain never did release his birth certificate, that's just an untrue statement birthers use like the Indonesian citizen garbage. Nearly everything birthers say is untrue, please don't listen to them or their sources.

McCain never released his birth certificate to the press or independent fact-checking organizations

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
As it happens, I did think Bush was doing well.

Birth certificate from Bush? I'm not aware of him presenting one, do you have a source?

Personally, I think a law needs to be passed regarding the presenting of a Birth Certificate from every candidate at the time of filing,

Obama released two birth certificates, both verified by state authorities, and birthers were still not satisfied. A law requiring a birth certificate from a candidate, while not a bad law, won't satisfy birthers.

For the record, John McCain was asked for his Birth Certificate and produced it without questions

This demonstrates rather clearly how biased you are on this issue.

Neither the McCain campaign nor the Republican party released any kind of birth certificate. They didn't officially recognize any birth certificate. Some guy named Hollande released a birth certificate and claimed it was McCain's in a birther lawsuit directed against McCain. It's an unauthenticated birth certificate, nobody has recognized it.

Obama has very little history

Whatever you choose to believe.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join