It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan Over-Vetted, Obama/Biden Free Pass?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You are talking to deaf ears on this forum. Let me express myself a bit clearer what I am talking about;

edit on 17-8-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by LeoStarchild

The statue is not in Kenya - it is in Indonesia where Barack Obama did live as a child.

And as for the Barry part? My name is John, but I was called Jon-Jon as a child. Does that hold any secret relevance?

~Heff

Oh great!

You're a Kennedy!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Actually if you want another revelation... my middle initial is F.

Swear on a stack of Bibles!

ETA- I was also born in Massachusetts too. Again, total truth.

edit on 8/17/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

Actually if you want another revelation... my middle initial is F.

Swear on a stack of Bibles!

ETA- I was also born in Massachusetts too. Again, total truth.

edit on 8/17/12 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

Funny enough, so is mine.

(I won't be confused with being a Kennedy though!
)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

lol

It never hurts to educate the mentally less fortunate though

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

. He spent 3 of those years at a Catholic School. THAT I didn't know.

people and places in Indonesia...including an old class picture (one does exist! What do ya know?) with Barry listed as the boy's name.

That's because right wing news sources leave out these bits of information. If they repeat a lie long enough people will start to believe it. They want you to think he only went to Muslim schools and that he grew up extremely un-American. Or things like "none of his classmates remember him", when that is the furthest thing from the truth. They also peddle this myth that Obama's childhood or past is not well documented, when it is. More than half of his life was spent in some form of the publics eye.

edit on 17-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The U.S. Constitution guarantees freedom of the press, not fairness. But, wouldn't you agree that most MSM (Main Stream Media, incase you didn't know what that meant), except NewsCorp is Liberal. Before FoxNews, nothing was conservative.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If we're all sheeples, then why can't we discount the MSM? And when FoxNews comes up, we debunk it as being the other head of a two-headed beast. The same coin, just another side of it. Didn't you guys recognized the media bias before FOX? I guess it's convenient to "wake up" and not be a sheeple when FoxNews comes up. Very critical thinking, indeed!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
his college years, and putting him under a microscope like with candidates in the past.

Care to show where they have put any other President's college under a microscope?

No, of course you cannot, as it never happened.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
I WANT TO SEE THE RAISED SEAL BIRTH CERTIFATE OR HE WAS NEVER VETTED PROPERLY PERIOD!!!!!

www.factcheck.org...

now will you agree that he was vetted properly?

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I don't really get how the MSM is supposed to be liberal. The only channel that is, is MSNBC. Nearly all of talk radio is right wing. Is the media called liberal because they don't spout extreme right wing views?

The MSM is like a pop song, it tries to appeal to the largest group of people possible in order to make the most money.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Not even going to answer that one. Think what you like, that's what your freedoms for.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I personally dislike Obama politically. I just hate it when people spew dis-info about political figures or topics.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Obama's not a bad guy. I give him credit for doing his best, but I think we can do better. I have many African-American friends that know I voted for McCain. They have no hatred towards me, as McCain fought for my country.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Anyways, I am glad this thread didn't become too hostile. May the best man win in November! Good luck to all!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Hey guys, why wasn't Obama being vetted as rigorously as Ryan?

Because if anyone dares to question 'The One' about his lies and his severe lack of experience or his visit to Pakistan when Americans weren't supposed to be going there or about his missing documents or his 20 year membership at a racist cult in Chicago, they are immediately labeled 'racist'. People don't like to be called 'racist' when they aren't racist.

Side note ... there is no such thing as being 'over-vetted'.
But Obama definately wasn't vetted at all.
If he had been ... he wouldn't be in office today.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Do you remember this news story from 2008, Obama's Passport Breach: Unanswered Questions, and an Unsolved Murder?

Read more:

Obama's Passport Breach: Unanswered Questions, and an Unsolved Murder by Pamela Geller of American Thinker

Read more: www.americanthinker.com...
www.americanthinker.com...://www.americanthinker .com/2012/07/obamas_passport_breach_unanswered_questions_and_an_unsolved_murder.html

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Really? Because Rev Wright scandal was all over the news from what I remember. And Obama was thoroughly vetted www.abovetopsecret.com... as you can see

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
or his visit to Pakistan when Americans weren't supposed to be going there

Why do people keep bringing this lie up? Care to show us exactly why yanks were not supposed to be going to Pakistan?

Why do you ignore this?
www.snopes.com...
or
www.factcheck.org...

. Americans traveled there without incident, as shown by a travel piece that appeared in the New York Times in 1981, dated June 14. Barbara Crossette, an assistant news editor of the Times, told her mostly American readers they could travel to Lahore, Pakistan, by air, rail or road, adding: "Tourists can obtain a free, 30-day visa (necessary for Americans) at border crossings and airports." Her article prompted a letter to the Times from the U.S. consul general in Lahore saying he would "welcome an influx of Americans" to Lahore. He cautioned only that in addition to getting a visa for Pakistan, American visitors also should be careful to line up an Indian visa for the return trip if they planned to travel overland. The letter is dated Aug. 23, 1981. Also, a travel advisory from the State Department dated Aug. 17, 1981 notes that Americans traveling to Pakistan require a 30-day visa, and that any staying longer must check in with Pakistan’s Foreigner Registration Office. A digital copy of the advisory is archived at the Electronic Research Collection, a partnership between the State Department and the Federal Depository Library at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

or about his missing documents

What missing documents?

But Obama definately wasn't vetted at all.
If he had been ... he wouldn't be in office today.

Yes he was, and that is why he is the legal POTUS.... a fact that you hate!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join