It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas for business web hosting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hello all... I am looking at starting up an online business. I have checked out some of the hosting pages but I have found that some of them are rather expensive. I was just wanting to ask whether anyone knew of some good hosting services, free or even just cheap.. I'm not very good when it comes to web pages/design etc so any advice, help would be great..

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I personally like HostGator. Their services are cheap, but extremely reliable and they have great support. They have lots of options for easy script installation and free design templates in their control panel that is provided for your hosting account.

I hope this helps.

I do web/multimedia development for a living and have been for over 10 years, so if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask or u2u (private message) me if you like.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I use Hostmonster they have the best customer service I've ever experienced and I pay about 6 dollars a month for my web hosting. Feel free to check out my site I own a Videography and Photography business. www.districtmediadesign.com

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight
I use Hostmonster they have the best customer service I've ever experienced and I pay about 6 dollars a month for my web hosting. Feel free to check out my site I own a Videography and Photography business. www.districtmediadesign.com

Yeah, your website is pretty good and done very professionally..........

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I to am using HostGator, they are an excellent service. I highly recommend them

edit on 17-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Google Hosting, it's like $10 a year for your domain. Comes will all the tools you'll ever need too.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If you want good web hosting service,i would recommend the siteXnYnZ.com .Here they provides three plans.You can use any one of the plan according to your requirements.They also provide free setup, daily backup and 24/7 support.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormyI'm not very good when it comes to web pages/design etc so any advice, help would be great..

I got a "proper" webstore. It's not cheap, but very easy to use. I know nothing of designing websites, but have made a decent site by using their site wizard, which is easy to use, with great results. I'll be happy to supply link, but it cost £25 per month.

If you want to try a similar and free version, try http//:weebly.com (I got a few with them, and am over the moon with the options and choices I get for free with them). You can start your own site in a matter of minutes. The site wizard is very simple to use, and the result can can be fantastic (I mean that, for a free website it's awesome). The major downfall is if you're selling items, there's no stock control option. If you like the result you get you can choose to pay for a proper domain name, and there's a few other paid for options too if you wish to use them. Generally though, unless you need stock control (then they're not a good option) paying for a domain name should be all you need.

new topics

top topics

join