It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found an Animal in my Bedroom.........

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Naw... see wha happened was that I came out of my room and saw a hamster, freaked out, and spent 16 months standing on my bed waiting for it to go away - as I have no girlfriend presently, nobody came to save the day ( This was my sad attempt at comedy and being OT... the truth is I just got tight on $ and had to let the 'Net go for awhile to make ends meet.)

~Heff

Hha
:l ol:
Haha..............like it Heff.....

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by davethebear

Maybe some kids are looking after him over the school holidays and have lost him. I remember looking after the schools hamster and losing him down the back of the boiler. Have you got kids as neighbors?

I have been out asking all the closest neighbours this morning, but none of them have any children and nobody has lost any pets, I even put a note in the local newsagents shop window..........there is a guy who lives in a separate apartment at the top of the house, but he doesn't have any kids and he is usually away on business quite a lot........So I am a bit stuck as to think where he came from and how he got into my place..........

Hamsters don't mate with mice or rats do they? Otherwise in a few months I may end up with more Hamsters...haha

Then I could open a Hamster pet shop......

Ooh, I can see the pound signs turning now......lol

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Maybe it's destiny, maybe you were meant to be together.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Night Star

If he's a biter???

I honestly have hamster/gerbil scars! Don't let their small size fool ya... Those little guys can tear ya up!

~Heff

It was really late last night/early morning when I posted.I failed to share my own hamster story. I know they bite! I had one that bit my finger. I screamed and shook it off my hand and it landed on my foot and bit that too.My husband thought it was hysterical. Since he found it so amusing I made HIM catch it and return it to its cage.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Maybe it's destiny, maybe you were meant to be together.

I give you a star just for making me laugh...........lol

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

That reminds me of the time my brother put his finger in the cage and got bit with the hamster still hanging off of his finger and blood spurting. I think at the time I was in hysterics. You just don't expect to see such a cute thing causing so much carnage.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hamster fun facts:

They are nocturnal. They run approximately 5 miles per night. Get it a wheel, and prepare to hear it run all night long.

They have a life span of 3-5 years. Wait it out. Prepare it's burial shoe box now. Could be any day!

My daughter wanted a Hamster for her 14th birthday, so we went to the pet store and got her one, and she named it Miss Polly. Turns out Polly grew a pair when he got older. The irony! (Oh, and BTW, it's been over two years, several escapes, and the critter is still cute and alive and kicking!)

Yours looks young. Probably escaped from a nearby pet store? With a 5 mile nocturnal span, check within that vicinity for it's owner. For two nights, make it ten miles.

In other words, you have a new pet! Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Just thought that I would let you all know that I have now found the owner of Mr Hamster………Hoorah!!

Well the gentleman who lives in the upstairs apartment returned today after three days away on business…..

I went up to his door feeling like a complete loony at the age of 47 to ask if he had lost a Hamster when I know full well that he hasn’t got any children…..

Anyway he answered the door, I asked him the question and he said yes, and just smiled at me….

He said that a friend of his had asked if he could look after the Hamster for his 3 year old daughter while they were away in the Caribbean on a two week holiday…..

Anyway, after just two days with the pet being in his care he put the Hamster into one of those plastic transparent globe things that enables the Hamster to run around. He went into the shower and when he returned the globe was in two halves and the Hamster was nowhere to be seen…

He also said that his friend and their daughter were returning tomorrow and he was not looking forward to telling his daughter that her Hamster was no longer in his care. Then he said that he was going to go to the pet shop tomorrow morning and try and replace the Hamster as best as he could and hope that the little girl didn’t notice…

He was amazed how I told him about the pulling up of carpets and floorboards and was even more flabbergasted when he saw what the creature had done to my Scarface poster…..

Anyway, the hamster is back in his cage now awaiting to be reunited with the little girl…..

So it seems that they have all been on their holidays….

Would have been interesting if there could have been a little camera on the Hamsters head to record the adventure he had been on for the last 12 days….

The Hamster will now always be known as scarface in conversations to come or Hamstergate………..hahaha

Thought I would add a photo of my ruined Scarface poster in the airing cupboard that he had nibbled all across the bottom while sitting on a very warm shelf….

Cheers……………hahaha………………

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

That reminds me of the time my brother put his finger in the cage and got bit with the hamster still hanging off of his finger and blood spurting. I think at the time I was in hysterics. You just don't expect to see such a cute thing causing so much carnage.

Mine was hanging off my finger too that's why I had to shake it off. Man those teeth are like razor blades! I cracked up later but was pretty pissed when it first bit me.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Oh It's good to know the littllle guy will be re-united with his owner. Well. it was fun while it lasted and you'll always remember him with your partialy eaten poster. LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Em lil guys never go outside the 5 mile radius. Told ya the owner was nearby.

How was the GF with the return? We need answers!

I was following this story closely......

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

that's a happy ending. When you were talking about returning it to the single guy upstairs I was wondering where the story might end, but all turned out innocently. I think we all feel better knowing the hamster will return to it's rightful owner. Maybe you should consider getting one of your own.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I know this will sound tacky, insincere, and possibly even patronizing... but I swear it is pure 100% truth...

I love a happy ending!

I'm a sucker for critters. People I can sometimes do without, but anything this side of a bear that has fur? Totally pulls at my heart strings.

Bears can too... Just from a distance. A great distance.

Biter bears > biter hamsters.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Oh It's good to know the littllle guy will be re-united with his owner. Well. it was fun while it lasted and you'll always remember him with your partialy eaten poster. LOL

Thank you for your kind words and support Night Star[.................haha

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
Em lil guys never go outside the 5 mile radius. Told ya the owner was nearby.

How was the GF with the return? We need answers!

I was following this story closely......

GF was sad when she got home from work, but was pleased that it was reunited with the little girl again.....said she may get one now..................Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

that's a happy ending. When you were talking about returning it to the single guy upstairs I was wondering where the story might end, but all turned out innocently. I think we all feel better knowing the hamster will return to it's rightful owner. Maybe you should consider getting one of your own.

Yeah, was starting to sound a little sinister/weird with the single guy upstairs, but sometimes things are relatively normal, even here on ATS........

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I know this will sound tacky, insincere, and possibly even patronizing... but I swear it is pure 100% truth...

I love a happy ending!

I'm a sucker for critters. People I can sometimes do without, but anything this side of a bear that has fur? Totally pulls at my heart strings.

Bears can too... Just from a distance. A great distance.

Biter bears > biter hamsters.

~Heff

Cheers Heff,

You have been following this all the way through and I can say that this story was the 100% truth and does not belong in the hoax forum catagory....haha.....there is no way I could have made such a stupid mundane story up as this and post it on ATS., and why would I ruin my Scarface poster?.....But sometimes the general life and the mundane are the funniest...........a funny memory for me anyway................cheers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join