It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of the biggest setups in US history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by LightSource

I have also been noticing that Obama and Mittens are being shoved down my throat, and the attack adds make both look stupid, but then I do not give politicians much credit for intelligence, in fact some of them are plain retarded. (Disclaimer! Not in any way aimed at retarded folks, not a slam, or a flame. Chill)

When I and my family go to vote, we have made up our minds that if Ron Paul is not on the ticket, we are starting a protest right outside. We need a Ron Paul to fix this mess we are in, you all know exactly how Obama and Mitt will act, and how they will operate.
You can say goodbye to Medicare, Obama wants to gut it and give the funds to Obamacare, "affordable" insurance that you have to buy, or else face a fine. RFID chip and written in the plan too, and if that doesn't scare you, there is no help for anyone.

Oh ya for sure all I see is Obama/Romney all over the place maybe If I have enough Obama beer they will both change into someone else lol

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Volund

You're referring to the Electoral College..

And they've not always agreed with the popular vote.

~Heff

Check out the difference this makes when I move that bold font in what you said:

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Volund

You're referring to the Electoral College..

And they've not always agreed with the popular vote.

~Heff

I don't think it was intentional, and its a great link. The difference, as small as it is, is a good example of providing the truth in a way that the reader can see something else. I have found it doesn't matter since people want so desperately to believe their vote for president counts. Even if a good example is in our recent memory with Al Gore "loosing" even though the people elected him. The media quickly shifted to a new and exciting story just when people were finally calling for the abolishment of the Electoral College.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Volund

Thanks for pointing that out... I can only say it wasn't intentional. Just part and parcel of the "copypasta" process.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource

Originally posted by boncho
No one becomes President to "Help Others."

If you are lucky, you may get a leader with character, if... you... are... lucky...

Well I know there are alot of people out there that would love to be president to help others the problem is they will never be allowed to even get close to becoming president the puppet masters will make sure of that

Yes, I'm sure once they got there they would maintain their position too. /sarcasm

There are two types of people, ones that are lied to, believe it, and make decisions thinking they are doing good. Then you have the ones who are just as corrupted as the rest but actually have character, looking to make things better for everyone because they see long term benefits either for selfish reasons or other.

There really is no in between.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
o no its not ? the biggest set up in us history was 9-11 us brits hearing about it at 5 am new york time no kidding now i believe the moon hoax crew ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join