It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa massacre..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Police open fire on miners in south africa

Link Two

Nice way of saying back to work.

Probably already posted but I couldn't find it, so if it is a re post feel free to delete mods.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Description of video:

Published on Aug 16, 2012 by enewschannel WARNING: SENSITIVE VIEWERS ARE ADVISED THAT THIS VIDEO CONTAINS CONTENT OF A GRAPHIC NATURE. At least seven miners have been killed in a shoot-out with police during a protest at Lonmin Platinum Mine in the North West province of South Africa. The exact number of dead and wounded is not yet known, but some reports say the death toll is as high as 18. Paramedics are at the scene and at least one victim has reportedly been airlifted to a nearby hospital. The government has yet to make a statement.

Don't care cause this is half a world away? This won't ever affect me so what.

Well, this shows people who for a paycheck are willing to open fire and mass murder a bunch of fellow human beings for a corporation.

Eventually this will come to your door. What affects one affects all of us..............y'all can't see that yet though.

South African police opened fire Thursday on a crowd of striking workers at a platinum mine, leaving an unknown number of people injured and possibly dead. Motionless bodies lay on the ground in pools of blood. Police moved in on striking workers who gathered near the Lonmin PLC mine Thursday afternoon after urging them to give up their weapons and go home to their hostels and shacks. Some did leave, though others carrying weapons began war chants and soon started marching toward the township near the mine, said Molaole Montsho, a journalist with the South African Press Association who was at the scene. The police opened up with a water cannon first, then used stun grenades and tear gas to try and break up the crowd, Montsho said. Suddenly, a group of miners rushed through the scrub and underbrush at a line of police officers. Images broadcast by private television broadcaster e.tv showed officers immediately opening fire, with miners falling to the ground. Dozens of shots were fired by police armed with automatic rifles and pistols. The gunfire from weapons apparently on full automatic ended with police officers shouting: "Cease fire!" By that time, bodies were lying in the dust, some pouring blood. Another image showed some miners, their eyes wide, looking in the distance at heavily armed police officers in riot gear.

These miners are paid squat and the people who own and manage the mines make out like bandits.

Now they are murderers on top of being bandits.

Evil and greed has no limits, no boundaries.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This sickens me beyond belief.

A truly sad sad day for mankind.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Topic already exists here

closing

new topics

top topics

join