It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot: Keith Hunter Earth Changes, HAARP & Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Web cast with Kerry Cassidy.

I'm only 45 minutes into it so I can't give you an overview just yet but so far he's talked about the Great Pyramid being perhaps, a machine of sorts. He also theorized or a better word, calculated, there seems to be less earthquakes wherever pyramids were erected. Interesting.

Right now at about minute mark 40-ish, they're talking about a possible brown star companion that is possibly still 'out there'. He is saying this body will likely present itself more like a comet.

I'll finish listening to this before I comment any further. So far it's been pretty intriguing and Kerry is hardly interrupting Keith. That's because she's too busy fidgeting with the computer display and graphics

Enjoy!

Published on Aug 16, 2012
by jagbodhi

A LIVE EVENT with KEITH HUNTER "EARTH CHANGES, HAARP & CONSCIOUSNESS"
Keith Hunter is the author of "The Lost Art of High Knowledge".

We discuss how planetary alignments and ratios affect placement of military bases, nuclear explosions and earthquakes. As well as how consciousness affects earth changes and the role of harp what is playing out on planet Earth.

Keith also talks about the incoming object, known as NEMESIS, PLANET X or NIBIRU.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ms. Cassisy is not aging gracefully.

I wonder if she pines for ole Bacon Hat Bill!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I would like to point to the Word of God…

Genesis 1:14 (KJV) And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

The stars are primarily for signs, unless you believe we are to get our signs from Angels…
I am not on-board with that.

Further, when the sign in the heavens occur on a feast day of God, you know he is sending a message to his creation.

None of the above which I believe, by the way.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I'm skeptical yet open minded about HAARP. Hopefully more will be ferreted out!

edit on 16-8-2012 by turdz because: posted a youtube video improperly.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I'll finish listening to this before I comment any further. So far it's been pretty intriguing and Kerry is hardly interrupting Keith. That's because she's too busy fidgeting with the computer display and graphics

We might appreciate your synopsis. I couldn't get past the introduction.

top topics

join