It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genuine video footage of landed saucer and ET contact! The Real Deal!! Disclosure has happened!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
Not many believers and Greer supporters will take part in a thread titled The Problem with Greer.

Why not? Why wouldn't a Greer supporter go to that thread and defend him??
I'll tell you.
Because he cannot be defended with logic and facts and believers just want to be left alone to believe. They couldn't be bothered with following up on anything and simply accept whatever snake oil he's selling. If anyone chose to embrace critical thinking instead of fantasy they would challenge Greer's bs.

As for the OP....

fog

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

It's amazing how willing they are to believe, its if they are under a hypnosis?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by artistpoet
I see no alien craft.
Maybe I need inter dimensional glasses

you do...and 2500 dollars. don't trust any of your 5 senses, just trust the words coming from greers mouth.
"sucker born every minute" comes to mind

They, like most, will perish because they never learned to love the Truth, but instead, loved the lie. Please don't let it escape your attention that they were seeing something, smelling something, felt physical effects and became enthralled with what they were experiencing. They already believed that it was 'extraterrestrial or interdemsional' life, and therefore concluded that these experiences "proved it". They are believing the fastest growing gospel message out there - ET - preached by the biggest pulpit in our land - the media.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Is this foreal...?? Are people REALLY that stupid to believe this stuff? It's almost looks like a bunch of adults in a field playing make believe and putting it on the internet to see who will actually believe their game. I think if this steve greer guy took the right meds, he might not think like a 5 year old.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
For $2,500 USD each; you can sit under an invisible bridge and eat invisible food prepared by little green men.

London fog must be REALLY expensive to enter into!

A fool and his money are soon parted.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Invisible spaceship with invisible aliens?

How about:

Woot!

link   
Do these people actually pay to have this Dr. say "I just saw a UFO over there! No now it is over there". Their heads were moving like a tennis match. Who knows if this guy if for real, but my opinion is saying no.

link   
I don't see the point of this shenanigans, the Op should be fighting his/her corner at the other thread.

I must remember to give up looking at the firehose and new threads, and peruse the forums lists instead. there is so much rubbish in those headlines, it's like the National Enquirer.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
18"dead alien to undergo indepenant examination - take a look -
This one is not invisible -

edit on 16-8-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Is this foreal...??

Absolutely!

And now you can see why Greer has all attendees sign a non-disclosure document.

Can you imagine how you'd feel if you paid £2500 for that? Following Greer inside an invisible flying saucer and all you have to show for it is an empty bank account and sheep crap on your shoes!!

The question is, will this stuff be in Sirius?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Invisible spaceship with invisible aliens?

How about:

Woot!

I can believe that image more that the headline here, real evidence no bother! look how the wind is destroying the cat's face. When I was a kid, I was always told to beware of pussies, now I think I know why

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
I must remember to give up looking at the firehose and new threads, and peruse the forums lists instead. there is so much rubbish in those headlines, it's like the National Enquirer.

Now that you mention it, smurfy, Greer does belong on National Enquirer headlines!! He gets no respect. Some good news, however...it does look like Hillary Clinton has adopted Greer's alien baby.

edit on 16-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
18"dead alien to undergo indepenant examination - take a look -
This one is not invisible -

I've already carried out an examination on the 18" alien:

Pretty exact match I'd say.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Quite a few in this thread failing to see the point of it.

Torsion is using this as an example that Dr Greer is a either a fraud or possibly a little unwell.

Either way, money is being paid and people are being conned.

The film should be called '$2,500? Are you Sirius?'

edit on 16-8-2012 by timb3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think this should have been left in the Dr Greer thread. This way I wouldn't have looked at and now I can help but laugh.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r
Quite a few in this thread failing to see the point of it.

Torsion is using this as an example that Dr Greer is a either a fraud or possibly a little unwell.

Either way, money is being paid and people are being conned.

The film should be called '$2,500? Are you Sirius?'

edit on 16-8-2012 by timb3r because: (no reason given)

Get away wid yer ! Greer may be a fraud, but he is not unwell $$$$$.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Is this foreal...??

Can you imagine how you'd feel if you paid £2500 for that?

I can guarantee you, without ANY doubt, that the majority of those people (if not all of them) will be convinced that what ever they expected happened.

It's the same kind of people who believe in the rapture/apocalypse even after the dates come and go, or those kinds of people who see structures on Moon/Mars even when you show them images clearly showing the "structures" are only rocks.

The fact they had to pay $$$ will likely only strengthen their belief any more.

Do you know that story of that women who fell for the Nigerian scam email? She sent 1000s and 1000s of dollars, and never got the promised money from the Nigerian "prince" or whatever. Her family told her and showed her and proved to her it's a scam...but she was completely unable to believe that she fell for a scam. Instead, even after everyone told her it's a scam, she continued to send money each time she got a new scam letter where they asked her for even more money.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
For $2,500 USD each; you can sit under an invisible bridge and eat invisible food prepared by little green men.

London fog must be REALLY expensive to enter into!

A fool and his money are soon parted.

So is THIS and whatever immediately follows included in the $2500 fee, or is there an up-charge?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by smurfy

Now that you mention it, smurfy, Greer does belong on National Enquirer headlines!! He gets no respect. Some good news, however...it does look like Hillary Clinton has adopted Greer's alien baby.

edit on 16-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

I never figured out why those cheapskates ever went colour, maybe they figured it was more honest written in black and white.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Is this foreal...??

Can you imagine how you'd feel if you paid £2500 for that?

I can guarantee you, without ANY doubt, that the majority of those people (if not all of them) will be convinced that what ever they expected happened.

You're probably right, flexy. However, there are a couple of faces in that video that seem to be saying "WTF?" very silently.

I've heard that Greer and his bodyguards can get pretty nasty with any doubters that speak up in the group. You heard him shout at the person using a laser. Everyone laughed thinking he was joking! More fool them. They tend to stop laughing once he strips his shirt off and flexes his biceps.

Those who haven't visited The Problem with Greer thread should take a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join