It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Shoots Dog Who Defended Homeless Man Who Had A Seizure...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
WARNING!!! GRAPHIC VIDEO!

While I can understand the LEO's decision to some degree, what I really focused on was the crowd's reaction.

Ironic, when compared to the crowd's cheers and clapping found in this thread, where they unnecessarily shoot a man.

:shk:

Another source.

edit on 16-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
so tazers don't work on dogs?

I have dogs, big dogs, I have been attacked by large breeds and a firm commanding presence can stop a dog dead in its tracks.

But than again these cops need their guns to have a commanding presence I guess, so no wonder they draw their piece and shoot in most any situation.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
One thing I find very disturbing about the whole situation is the fact that even after the dog is out of the picture no one moves to help the person on the ground and the police only try to get the enraged back and look after there own asses, typical NYPD BS in my opinion, much better things could have been gone about in my opinion....

Guns first common sense later do they teach that in the academy sure seems that way...

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Good point. I wondered the same.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Police Shoots Dog Who Defended Homeless Man Who Had A Seizure...

The cop will probably justify the shooting by claiming he had a seizure himself...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Good job it survived though, damn pigs I wish they'd rot in hell, they think their invincible with them bloody guns and think their above authority.
edit on 16-8-2012 by Yellabelly because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

OMG that is just awful. They should of finished the dog instead of letting it squeal.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
So after this repeatedly happening are police going to get better hand to hand training? No

Im so sick of viewing these these kinds of vids yet Im drawn to them as a dog lover.

As Benrl said earlier in the thread most dogs unless trained to attack will stop their charge if you can stand your ground dont look them in the eyes and show no fear.

Fear is so dominant in today's society its unfortunate that those men and women trying to protect and serve have become the mafias (gov) largest hit squad.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
WARNING!!! GRAPHIC VIDEO!

While I can understand the LEO's decision to some degree, what I really focused on was the crowd's reaction.

Ironic, when compared to the crowd's cheers and clapping found in this thread, where they unnecessarily shoot a man.

:shk:

Another source.

edit on 16-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

i didn't see much clapping or cheering in your second video. and there isn't much to show if it was if the man was "unnecessarily" shot. mostly all you can see is a crowd running behind the cops.

but i can tell you the difference, between the two.
in the dog video you see a dog protecting a family member, yes a family member. dogs are loyal to a fault, and if they are able they will fight to the death to keep harm from coming to a family member.

now in the video where they "where they unnecessarily shoot a man."
we don't know much from what you gave us. but i think the man could have been a threat. like i said not enough to go on.
now don't get me wrong, i don't care much for cops. but there are some who do try and do a good job and up hold the law. i just don't go willy nilly about it.

now people as a whole i think in this country have a law abiding sense of nature.
and the video that shows very little clapping and cheering if any, is probably from the fact that the guy with the knife was causing a threat. so when the cops stop him it was for the sake of the cops and not because they shot him.

and most people i know see their pets as part of their family and believe that most other people do.
so a cop shooting a family member who was trying to protect another family member would frowned upon.
i know i would.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Getting to be a regular occurrence and people just are so friggin stupid they don't see how brutal these cops were and next time it could be their dog and or escalate to humans. Hell it already is escalating to humans.

The police in many areas are now as bad as the crooks.

Why couldn't they taser, tranquilize or wait for animal control?????

You're reading about this every week now.

These cops should be fired and sued.

The police now days are just as bad as the thugs they are suppose to protect us from.

The dog was only protecting his master.

They were brutal and went beyond their authority.

The crowd should have beat the frap out of the cops.........................but the majority of sheeple are exactly like the sheep on our farm, they stood around and waited for the slaughter house truck to load them up and they marched quietly to their death.

Y'all don't see the train coming do ya?????
edit on 16-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This video doesn't make sense to me. I understand they need to remove the dog as to get to the patient.

They are obligated to make the scene safe, and the dog was charging people. All the armchair sympathists wouldn't know what to do in that situation when you have seconds to decide when a dog is charging people and then charging you. It is easy to make comments watching a video.

But you never see anyone assisting the guy, you don't see an ambulance show up. If it was to speed assistance to the guy, whose head was lying on a curb, that would make sense, but then nobody touches him. I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

So, they shoot the dog. People scream, outraged. Yet the poor guy who is lying on the ground unconscious in a seizure is left there? What is wrong with people?? Sometimes I don't understand humanity. No. scrap that. I don't understand humanity at all.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So the dog scared the pigs, and the pigs use deadly force? That dog wasnt that large, and a freakin squirt gun would of kept it at bay!.....

you know what, I hope some NWO stuff goes down, I hope Marshall law is called, because I cant wait to even out the odds.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What a panzy cop. "Oh no, this bag bad beagle might kill me!" This is the same BS reason they have been tasing 6 year olds and old ladies. I'm sorry but cops are becoming a bunch of wimps.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ok, I can't watch the video, I just can't.
But someone said the dog survived. Is that true?

I really hope so. As well as the man he was protecting.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Did you ever notice how reliant on guns our police force is? They would feel naked without them and wouldn't have the confidence to walk around like they're the king. Have you watched the way they walk around with their hand always resting so casually on their firearm? WTF, can you at least walk around without touching your gun please?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

yup the doggy is recovering

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

I hate to say it but back in the 90s we "street" kids use to dare each other to play keep away with random cops and their guns. You run up and try to grab the gun and see how long you can keep your balls until you drop the gun and keep running. Nowadays I fear if a kid tried this, they would be shot point blank no questions asked...

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyian

Me either.

Good thing I wasn't in that crowd, I would have started throwing rocks, bricks, something heavy at the cop who shot the dog.

And yes, I would have been shot - but somebody has got to start standing up to these thugs (not cops, they are thugs, bullies).

You're seeing this now every single week.

And it's like they can't wait to shoot the dog, usually Pit Bulls.

My girlfriend has one and while he is a nice dog, if he thought you were going to mess with her, he would protect her with his life - Pits are good dogs, but they will protect their guardian, their pack member (I hate the term "master").

Those cops were brutal.......................they didn't want to help the man they wanted to shoot off their guns.

AH's the lot of them.

When enough people wake up and realize they are next maybe we will see some citizens revolting.

The crowd should have done more then yell at them, they should have all stampeded the cops.
edit on 16-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Also what if the dog jumped at him and he shot at it, but missed?!? A cop is meant to anaylze a situation but he opens fire ins public place surrounded by people?! Why do these assholes get let loose, be a man, grow a pair and use what ever training they have meant to had and deal with the situation, opening fire with crowded by standers should be the last option, what I hate about them is as soon as they get out of the car their hands are fixed onto their guns pointing and shouting, as if they're bad boys movie heroes. Get a bloody grip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join