It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time really is running out for Iran (video)- Israel gives deadline of September 25th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Split, i would love to know your background. Makes alot of sense. I often wondered why we were "playing" with Iraq for so long...lol. i guess it was to get rid of all the old junk!

I come from a Military Family as my Dad was an Officer and my Mom was a "CIVILIAN" secretary...in the way the Quotes denote...for a General who ran a very large SAC BASE and although this base was originally used as a Massive B-52 Nuclear Bombing Wing for SAC...it was also a main staging area for using these B-52's that switched out nukes with Conventional Bombs and used in two Covert Wars as they Bombed huge areas of Laos and Cambodia as the North VC and Regulars were traveling through the edges of these countries to avoid the U.S. Military's daily Bombings of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Nixon went on TV and lied his Ass Off!

I was born into this World and having to very smart parents I was lucky and scored super high on various tests that they used to give you in High School in a kids Jr. Year. We had to take SAT's, IQ, Psychological, Social...etc. We had Military Recruiters right in the Schools Guidance office and I was bugged constantly. A man who is considered family..."UNCLE" saved me from this bugging and made me a deal that I took as I played in a Band that was signed...allowed to tour...was able to get a Degree then another and in return had to go to special training that I was suited for anyways as I was in Scouts and was taught kids how to swim, camp, plant studies as well as I taught survival. I eventually started to teach Winter Survival then I taught it to MEN and taught Ocean Survival, Arctic, Jungle, Desert...I really HATE the desert...and since my Dad and Mom's families had helped my Dad and Mom start a few Businesses that turned into Companies...I still to this day help run these Companies as well as Play and Record as I have just finished a new CD that will be released in October and I will go on tour. Uncle needed someone of my abilities to be able to work this Third Job in conjunction with my Touring and I was a Cold Warrior. So I have a bit of knowledge here and there that most people most likely are not aware of. This Topic is one of them as the U.S. will NOT ALLOW Israel to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
sorry OP, i can't view your video but after reading the thread i'm now wondering if it's just a coincidence that this deadline happens to be in the same month that the Egyptian leader, Morsi is expected to visit the White House ??
personally, i don't believe in coincidence, do you ?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by DarknStormy

Do you think for one moment that the U.S. would allow the Bombing of Nuclear Sites that would throw enough Radioactive Dust into the atmosphere that it would poison the whole Middle east including Israel as well as possibly Russia and some other Old Soviet Block Countries? NO WAY!

These Nuclear Sites would have to be taken over and secured by U.S. Special Forces as well as Airborne Rangers.There is no chance that the U.S. would allow poisoning of the Majority of the Worlds Oil Fields with Radiation.

The idea that Israel would be permitted to use Conventional Bombs of any type to destroy Iranian Nuclear Sites is ludicrous. Iran is also aware that any attempt by Iran to use any form of Nuclear weapons Black Mail would result in a full scale U.S. Invasion which would be unfortunate since the Iranian regime is so close to being Removed by the Iranian Pro-Democracy Movement.

I agree about the nuclear fallout if the facilities were to be bombed but as for the rest, since when has Israel ever listened too the USA? What makes you think the USA will stop Israel from doing as they choose? And pro-democracy movement in Iran... Good luck to them, they will need it.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
they will keep you busy untill Darkness has fallen.
Dont you see that is the goal of this ' warmongering ' ?

dont you see that it is in synch with what the Disclosure community s waiting for ?

anytime now, another kind of Consciousness will ignite , creating the real Matrix,
- or, if you prefer, ' the other dimension will open ' -
but it will be evil.

...and the job of this fearmongering, between all controlled opposition owned countries,
is to make sure that people continue to get Distracted
- untill the Dimension has opened up
...thát will be the real prison planet.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I agree that Israel has been doing it's own thing and in a way that complicates U.S. Peace Plans but in this case....Israel has been told that if it ever wishes to see a PENNY of the considerable amount of Foreign Aid it receives from the U.S. which if you take into account Military Help amounts to between $30 to $40 BILLION A YEAR.

The U.S. is SERIOUS about this and that is why Israel has not already Bombed Iranian Nuclear Sites.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

its funny but obama is a leo,he will never fold to preasure...israil will be in a war by them selves.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Although fear-mongers are out of short memory.

I propose they write this some where and check this later.

And if it wasn't true , don't fear-monger again.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

I agree that Israel has been doing it's own thing and in a way that complicates U.S. Peace Plans but in this case....Israel has been told that if it ever wishes to see a PENNY of the considerable amount of Foreign Aid it receives from the U.S. which if you take into account Military Help amounts to between $30 to $40 BILLION A YEAR.

The U.S. is SERIOUS about this and that is why Israel has not already Bombed Iranian Nuclear Sites.
Split Infinity

4B$, not 40B$.
Other than that you're right.
edit on 18-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Split, i would love to know your background. Makes alot of sense. I often wondered why we were "playing" with Iraq for so long...lol. i guess it was to get rid of all the old junk!

I come from a Military Family as my Dad was an Officer and my Mom was a "CIVILIAN" secretary...in the way the Quotes denote...for a General who ran a very large SAC BASE and although this base was originally used as a Massive B-52 Nuclear Bombing Wing for SAC...it was also a main staging area for using these B-52's that switched out nukes with Conventional Bombs and used in two Covert Wars as they Bombed huge areas of Laos and Cambodia as the North VC and Regulars were traveling through the edges of these countries to avoid the U.S. Military's daily Bombings of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. Nixon went on TV and lied his Ass Off!

I was born into this World and having to very smart parents I was lucky and scored super high on various tests that they used to give you in High School in a kids Jr. Year. We had to take SAT's, IQ, Psychological, Social...etc. We had Military Recruiters right in the Schools Guidance office and I was bugged constantly. A man who is considered family..."UNCLE" saved me from this bugging and made me a deal that I took as I played in a Band that was signed...allowed to tour...was able to get a Degree then another and in return had to go to special training that I was suited for anyways as I was in Scouts and was taught kids how to swim, camp, plant studies as well as I taught survival. I eventually started to teach Winter Survival then I taught it to MEN and taught Ocean Survival, Arctic, Jungle, Desert...I really HATE the desert...and since my Dad and Mom's families had helped my Dad and Mom start a few Businesses that turned into Companies...I still to this day help run these Companies as well as Play and Record as I have just finished a new CD that will be released in October and I will go on tour. Uncle needed someone of my abilities to be able to work this Third Job in conjunction with my Touring and I was a Cold Warrior. So I have a bit of knowledge here and there that most people most likely are not aware of. This Topic is one of them as the U.S. will NOT ALLOW Israel to Bomb Iranian Nuclear Sites.
Split Infinity

So then you are saying that Iran already has the nuclear bomb? What CAN they, Israel, do about it then?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Split Infinity

4B$, not 40B$.
Other than that you're right.
edit on 18-8-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

$4 BILLION in Direct Monetary Aid...but when you take in to account our Satellite Data that we give them, Military Super Computer War Scenario Outcome Data as well as a lot of other things...$30 to $40 BILLION is the right amount.

By the way...I was asked...and would have been VERY WELL PAID...to Go to Israel with my Military Associates and this Bill was to be paid by Uncle Sam. I did not go because it was for too long and I was in Studio.
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by damingus

The ability to Build an Old Style Atomic Fission Bomb is not that hard and there are three methods anyone here can look up although two are more effective. One is the Implosion Design as Plutonium is Milled into a Ball or Core and surrounded by an encompassing explosive that was designed in curved geometric shaped plates. The explosive plates must be detonated at the same time to achieve Plutonium Implosion. This was FAT MAN.

The second type is the Gun Barrel Tech where an amount of Uranium 235 was SHOT into a larger quantity of Uranium and thus we got LITTLE BOY.

The third design was to be a Plutonium Gun Barrel type know to be THIN MAN but since it would take an amount of Plutonium shot at 3000 feet per second...this made the weapon too long and it was scrapped.

So anyone understands how to build an Old Style Fission Bomb but it is obtaining the Uranium or Plutonium in adequate amount and Grade to be able to use it for a bomb. That is why IRAN...being very LOW TECH. is using Tens of Thousands of Centrifuges to enrich Uranium to Weapons Grade. Once they have enough...they can build a bomb like the U.S. did in 1945. Still these bombs were HUGE and Iran does not have a Rocket that would carry so massive a payload as it would be truck sized.

For Iran to even build one of these and place it on a plane...they would have to crash the plane as they do not have a large enough bomber. Plus this planes Radiation Signature would be detected by various U.S. Satellites and SHOT FROM THE SKY. The real threat is more likely a Dirty Bomb or a Truck Bomb. Still...U.S. Satellite Tech. can track these also. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh No!!! Time RALLY isa running out THIS time? "WHATEVER" Been hearing this for years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join