It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq's WMD material missing; turning up on black market not Syria or Iran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The IAEA have been briefly (and why only briefly?) allowed back in to some of the known Iraqi nuclear research sites and have reported that equipment material they had logged and recorded prior to the recent invasion has gone missing.

Even an entire building has, apparantly, vanished.

It is known that both during and after(!) the war various research establishments were looted despite claims by the US that they were paying particular attention to the known sites.

The IAEA also report that examples of this missing equipment and material which they had had under observation pror to the war has been turning up on the black market - and therefore clearly it has not been secretly whisked away to Syria or Iran.

One can only wonder at the level of thought and planning which could permit this.

Well done George & Co. No WMD's, no Al Queda and Iraq link, no Iraq link to 9/11 and now even what we knew there was in Iraq you couldn't even secure.

Yeah, we're all sooooo at risk if you and your mob don't get to carry on like this, right?!

.....and no doubt there will remain those who believe this makes no difference and that Syria or Iran just, somehow, have this stuff anyway.....so, no doubt it's full stream ahead with the war plans for them regardless.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.terroranalysis.com...

[edit on 12-10-2004 by sminkeypinkey]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I do indeed think that Syria and Iran have some, if not all of Iraq's 'WMD's'
I also think that they BOTH are plotting against Isreal and the U.S.
I also think that Iran is currently building or HAS Nuclear Weapons already.
Sit there and say that " our nuclear technology is for peaceful purposes only" Then explain the fact that thay have Nuclear facilitys on Military bases.

Why isn't the U.S. taking care of these 'problems' yet?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardCore American
I do indeed think that Syria and Iran have some, if not all of Iraq's 'WMD's'
I also think that they BOTH are plotting against Isreal and the U.S.
I also think that Iran is currently building or HAS Nuclear Weapons already.

- Well (assuming you read the IAEA reports) at least you admit this is all just a matter of your preferred 'beliefs' with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

Sit there and say that " our nuclear technology is for peaceful purposes only" Then explain the fact that thay have Nuclear facilitys on Military bases.

- Er, because this is one of the most unstable regions in the world where Israel in particular has a track record and absolutely no qualms whatsoever about launching bombing raids on nuclear facilities? ....not to mention the occasional US invasion/attack.

Clearly the notion of protecting such facilities is hardly going to be strange ......is it?

Why isn't the U.S. taking care of these 'problems' yet?

- Because even the 'idiot in chief' can't get away with pulling another 'Iraq' just like that?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
- Well (assuming you read the IAEA reports) at least you admit this is all just a matter of your preferred 'beliefs' with no evidence whatsoever to back it up.
Yes of coarse this is just my opinion, and just because I personally don't have the proof doesn't mean the U.S. or someone else doesn't

- Er, because this is one of the most unstable regions in the world where Israel in particular has a track record and absolutely no qualms whatsoever about launching bombing raids on nuclear facilities? ....not to mention the occasional US invasion/attack.
Your kidding me right?
So what your sayin is that their nuke facilitys are safer on military bases? If Isreal wanted to bomb Iran's nuke program, they (Isreal) could give 2 ***** if they were or were not on military bases. same goes for the U.S.

Clearly the notion of protecting such facilities is hardly going to be strange ......is it?
Like the U.S. does right? We have ALL of our nuke facilitys on military bases

- Because even the 'idiot in chief' can't get away with pulling another 'Iraq' just like that?

Maybe maybe not!

Stll trying to get the hang of this Qoute thing. Sorry

[edit on 12-10-2004 by HardCore American]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
already covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join