It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisiana Sink Hole Potentially HUGE DIRTY BOMB!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There is one more scenario I didn't mention in the previous post. That is for much of the butane to be released in such a way as to have time to dissipate into the surrounding air until it is below the explosive mix ratio. Considering the amount of butane supposedly stored in the dome this scenario would have it's own danger. That is to put a toxic but non explosive mix into the air and have it expand to populated areas. The effects of such a release would be less immediate, but more long term, health dangers like organ failure or cancer.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kupoliveson

I did some research and it shows that the sink hole was an old salt mine. they used that salt mine for storing fuel wastes and such. i looked up the damages to the land and found out that some of the chemicals in there are bad. Certain chemicals show an “aging effect” and can become less bioavailable the longer they
remain in soils. so this basically means like people. when we age we get brittle and start falling apart. im sure this is what is happening to the soil. it is getting brittle and it is breaking down because of the chemicals. soon it will keep getting bigger unless we find a way to reverse the chemical damages.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If you want to get informed and up to speed on this whole mess find a thread titled Don't Make Assumptions over at that other conspiracy site. Some people have been spending a huge amount of their personal time and for weeks putting this whole thing together and digging up alot of information. Lots of really good information can be found there. They didn't miss anything. I doesn't matter whats been done after the fact and stored in those Caverns. Its redundant now. The whole area is completely unstable. Compounded by the actions of humans but Mother Nature is driving this shopping cart and she's going to crash it. The pressure from the interior of the Earth is building and has historically always been greater in that field and pushing up Gas and Methane and destabilizing the whole area for hundreds of miles.There are approx 28 sinkholes opened in the State and ongoing and increasing seismic activity. The New Madrid Fault will come into play eventually. If you live within 500 miles of this thing, MOVE.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join