It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the US helping to resurrect an ancient country in the middle east?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by glasshouse
reply to post by mideast

I completely understand your point about the divisions made by the British.
But what if the Kurds want to unite under one flag? Wouldn't that be a correction of the historic division that was imposed on them?

OP: Great post, very plausible in my opinion.

IMO , they have the right to unite.

But , rebels want power.

People want peace and stability.

could those rebels bring peace and stability , in the time and place ?

I truly doubt.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
kurdistan...why not

remember when the concept called Balkinization was the in vogue... initiated by the neocons...

well the Peace PrizePresident...aka a once messianiac & charaismatic & soon to be world president that everyone was falling over in admiration for... is busy following the dictates of his pupprt-masters and cpntinuing the Balkinization of both the midd;le east, central Asia and the Eur-Asian areas.

...Africa is undoubedly next !
edit on 18-8-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
kurdistan...why not

remember when the concept called Balkinization was the in vogue... initiated by the neocons...

well the Peace PrizePresident...aka a once messianiac & charaismatic & soon to be world president that everyone was falling over in admiration for... is busy following the dictates of his pupprt-masters and cpntinuing the Balkinization of both the midd;le east, central Asia and the Eur-Asian areas.

...Africa is undoubedly next !
edit on 18-8-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

LOL, Africa is next.

It would be the first time since slavery was outlawed that Africa was looked at with any interest by the West. The resources were locked down by Western powers long ago, during the Imperialist phase of Western Europe. The people, at that time, were viewed as a resource. Once slavery was outlawed, the people were no longer a resource, and the West stopped doing more than just simply acknolwedging the existance of those people.

I mean, we have let the entire continent suffer all manner of atrocities that, were we talking about Iraq, was enough for us to invade and occupy.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Don't forget it was the British who ended the practice of slavery around the globe, and drove it under ground.

Once the oil is dried up in the Middle East, the ICBs/PTB will start ignoring the Middle East as well, except to promote immigration and keep the masses divided.

<< 1  2   >>

join