It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This reality = Heaven+Hell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dpeacock
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

with out evil there is no good they must exist together or they do not exist at all. We way these things off of each other.

Evil is only Human. There are no evil animals, there is nothing evil in nature. Nothing at all. The only thing that has ever created evil on this planet is human beings. So can we not say that evil is human created? Evil comes directly from our ego, our ignorance. Evil is born when someone wants something they shouldn't have. When greed takes over them to do things to others to benefit themselves. Evil does not, and can not exist if humans didn't create it.

I have felt the oneness, I have had a very deep spiritual experience a year ago. I felt love, I felt oneness, and I felt divine. How can there be a feeling of oneness, if we are seperate? If there is a good and evil, then there is no such thing as oneness. But along with me, many others have felt the same thing, it has a huge following, because it can be directly experienced by any of us. As I said before, beneath all of our problems, is a state of love.

The discovery of the god particle should be scientific proof enough that we are all connected. Is it not enough proof? The god particle is what gives matter mass, which means every single thing in this world, had to of come from the god particle. Which makes each and every single one of us divine. We have simply forgotten our true nature, and we are a very confused race that has invented evil and fear and misery. They are illusions that seem pretty damn real, but when you learn to silence the mind you begin to see through that illusion and realize the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What is real (reality) is Heaven.
Believing the false (mind made delusion) is Hell.

The truth shall set you free.
edit on 17-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Heaven and Hell are religious concepts, therefore come from religious Holy Books, primarily the Christian Bible. The Christian Bible never mentioned a Hell originally, it mentioned "Sheol" and "Hades," otherwise translated as "grave."

I don't believe the Bible is correct in any way, but let's say it was, then when you die you are dead and buried, whereas if you're worthy then it's Heaven for you. The Bible also mentioned that the "Hell" people refer to, the Lake of Fire, was reserved for Satan and the Antichrist, and that the sinners who do not repent will have their souls destroyed, not tortured for eternity. This "Hell" was originally named "Gehenna," a place outside Jerusalem where bad people sacrificed children, and it was then turned into a landfill as it were, where the people would keep it on fire, and if you were a ad person, you would be killed and out in the fire for your soul to burn for "eternity."

As far as i'm aware, the whole Biblical afterlife has been twisted to incite fear, and that if you die and have been repenful, you will go to Heaven, and if you haven't been repentful, you're soul will just be destroyed, you won't even be aware anymore, and your body will rot in the ground like nature intended, and Hell is the place for Satan and the Antichrist, possibly the other fallen angels also.

Then again, I don't believe in any of this, but I still like to point out the hstorical facts of the mistranslations, it seems to comfort some Christians when they realise they have been duped, and won't burn forever and ever.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

<< 1   >>

join