It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Ignores Message For Hate-Fest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In a room full of white people Biden said this;

"Romney...is going to unchain wall-street...the big banks are gonna put y'all back in chains"

Does anyone on ATS disagree with this statement? 99% of ATS knows that the banks have already enslaved the USA with the FED, wall-street bail out, housing crash of 2008, unregulated derivatives on and on..........

But nooooooooooooo instead of agreeing you all bitch about who the target audience was...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
"Romney...is going to unchain wall-street...the big banks are gonna put y'all back in chains"

I agree with this statement... and just for the record, I see nothing racist about it .. I say that because of the "room full of white people remark" ... I think making it racist is a huge leap..

But indeed the banks have had us enslaved all along.. Romney has flip flopped so much it's hard to know what he stands for, but most of his contributors are wall street / big business.. .. so I'm going with Biden on this.
edit on 8/15/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Does it really friggin matter what damn color the people in the room were?!

WTF. Why do so many people love to turn everything into a race issue or separate by color. EVERYONE Is human, EVERYONE is getting taken by the banks and other scammers out there not just one group of people.

STOP making it about color.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Does it really friggin matter what damn color the people in the room were?!

WTF. Why do so many people love to turn everything into a race issue or separate by color. EVERYONE Is human, EVERYONE is getting taken by the banks and other scammers out there not just one group of people.

STOP making it about color.

Right .. the only racist thing I saw was the "room full of white people" remark ... and I've agreed with the OP in the past... but I can't this time..

edit on 8/15/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Perhaps if the left wasn't always pulling the "Race Card" it most likely wouldn't be an issue! I do agree with you that it was taken out of context, but look at the madness of the current presidential race!!

We have Obama on one side running pretty much a very negative campaign against Romney. Not saying squat about his plans for our country, but pretty much telling us how bad the other guy is, right?

So don't you think the right would eventually start the same nonsense?

It just goes to show you how pathetic BOTH parties are, but yet we will fight to the death to decide which one is the lesser of two evils, won't we?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I've seen so many situations where "the race card" is said to be played when it's grossly out of context as well .. or a leap of faith ... things like this perpetuate it and do nothing to prevent it .. we need to use common sense, logic, understanding.. and stop assuming ... if we think something was motivated by race then call them on it .. but in this political climate I can guarantee that they will avoid a racial remark as much as possible...

With that said.. "chains" does not make something racist .. that is a massive leap...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

A room full of white folks

awww im offended

But I totally get it though because he sais "yall are gonna be put back in chains" LOL
edit on 15-8-2012 by BacknTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I don't see a problem Bro.
Can I call you Bro, or is that offensive?
I only use it in the basest of meanings, we are all Mom Nature's children and all.
I see the world as all financial slaves.
Maybe this was what Joey was looking for, who knows.
I see no problem though as 99.9 percent of the crap politicians say is scripted and well checked.
Either way, I could give a crap about racial differences, we are all the human race.

edit on 15-8-2012 by g146541 because: misspelled a word, sorry as I'm only himan

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

I don't see a problem Bro.
Can I call you Bro, or is that offensive?
I only use it in the basest of meanings, we are all Mom Nature's children and all.
I see the world as all financial slaves.
Maybe this was what Joey was looking for, who knows.
I see no problem though as 99.9 percent of the crap politicians say is scripted and well checked.
Either way, I could give a crap about racial differences, we are all the himan race.

Well stated... very much so ..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

And to boot, coming from someone who made this comment earlier???????

So you admit to going along with the propaganda just to tarnish their image regardless of how true it is or not?

To be a black person yourself you are really a sell out

From this thread....on page one!

Above Top Secret

Perhaps you need to look up the meaning of HATE, before you start a rant about a hatefest????

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

??????

I said it because EVERYONE keeps saying it was a room full of black people

It was meant to be ironic.

edit on 15-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by g146541

NO, you dont get it OP is not being that kind of racist, hes got humor. Just re-read the Thread and think it through

link   

His comment was accurate. A little behind the power curve as the chains have been there for years, but accurate none the less.

I see the much-ado-about-nothing as most Americans not having a clue and unable to understand the metaphor.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

In a room full of white people Biden said this;

I think the dark skinned Man next to the podium might take offense to this statement.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Yeah and he was the only one that yelled "Booh" to biden's statement

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join