It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department oversight of climate change spending abroad is a mess, watchdog reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Don't you love how our deficit is blamed on the government helping it's citizens out, but yet they won't accept the fact that they are nothing more than criminals wastefully spending our money?

According to a State Department website, the U.S. has contributed some $5.1 billion in climate change funding to developing countries in 2010 and 2011 alone, with additional money still pouring forth in 2012.

Source

Great job to BOTH parties for trying to blame our money woes on helping out it's own citizens, while just pandering to criminal globalist agendas! Grant you it isn't a drop in the bucket compared to the interest that the Federal Reserve Bank SAYS that we owe them, but just add it all up!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

According to OIG, in fiscal 2010 and 2011 alone, the State Department transferred some $4.6 billion to other U.S. agencies to perform work on its behalf, ranging from USAID ($968 million) to Defense (1.358 billion) to Justice ($558 million).

I'm missing where that kind of break down is about Climate Change as much as more waste and pork to the aid programs under guise of climate change money. Defense? Really? What are they doing? Budgeting the Chemtrailing? lol...

...On more thought....I really can't imagine what billions of U.S. dollars should be doing anywhere outside the U.S. for climate anything...when we're running 1.5 trillion dollar annual deficits. It's pennies on the pound, but it's gotta start somewhere.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Apparently this was based on Climate Change Projects.......sigh It is getting so hard to know up from down anymore, with the wasteful spending and corruption in our government....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I agree completely. Even the programs you or I would each think is important to see happen are ones the Government will screw up on general principle.

Heck.. It's all meaningless anyway though. A billion here...a billion there....and their own projections on the best assumptions are 20 trillion in debt by 2017.....on what they want to even show up on that line of the budget.

It's kinda like berating the vendor on the Titanic for ripping you off on your last drink.

new topics

top topics

join