It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 9 Funny Olympic Broadcasted Remarks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Heres 9 that i've found, add others if you know any. Some are priceless;

1. Weitlifting Commentator: This is Gregorivia from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during this mornings warm up and it was amazing.
2. Dressage Commentator: This is really a lovely hourse and I speak from personal experience as I once mounted her mother.
3. Gymnast: I owe alot to my parents, especialy my mother and farther.
4. Boxing analyst: Sure there has been injuries,, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really too serious.
5. Softball Announcer: If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same again.
6: Basketball Analysist: He dribbles alot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.
7. At the Rowing Medel Ceremony: Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.
8. Football Commentator. Julian Dicks is everwhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.
9. Tennis Commentatory: One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisss them... Oh my God, What have i just said?

These were made by NBC, there must be others out there, did give me a chuckle and brightend up my day

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Am I the only one recognizing that many such comments derive from sports?
Like sentences (from german sport, translated)

"We should not put the sand in our heads, now"

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The last two were amazing.

I remember one during mountain biking.

It went something like "People expected her to be in the top 3 at this point, at least 4th, but she's near 20. That's like a 14 spot difference. Wait.."

And then then other guy goes "Trying Math during live commentary never works, don't worry about it"

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Here I found some good ones

bleacherreport.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It's 1:30 am here, I'm in a deserted construction site, In a developing area, I just laughed out loud so hard I scared the bats out of the trees, well done and thank you for the laugh! I would have loved to see these quotes live but I didn't actually watch any of the Olympics haha

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

The Ol' Ball Coach always had quite the wit, so when a fire broke out at Auburn's football dorm and scorched 20 books, Spurrier decided to bring it "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet."

That right there is genius
The same remark could of been made here in the UK with our football

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I saw her snatch this morning during this mornings warm up and it was amazing.

I bet it was very muscular.

But seriously, what did he really mean by this?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

To be honest i don't know what the actual term means in weightlifting, but if i were to have a guess i would say grip maybe? Or something to do with technique

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Trolloks

That makes a lot of sense, so much that I should've thought of that myself.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"Snatch" is an event. It's supposed to be one continuous smooth pull from the floor to overhead.

The other event is called "Clean and jerk"

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Wieghtlifting just got more interesting........for lesbians,lol

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

"Snatch" is an event. It's supposed to be one continuous smooth pull from the floor to overhead.

The other event is called "Clean and jerk"

Oh the fun to be had......

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think being jerked off by a weightlifter would be up in the top 5 of the most fearful experiences a man could ever go through lol

top topics

join