It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six teens charged in vicious attack. Claimed they were bored.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Rockpuck

Now make it about their race

It's funny, no one mentioned that James Holmes or criminal bankers were white on this site at all...anytime a black person does something it is ALWAYS mentioned on here.

If black teen mobs are roaming around looking for white people to beat up, don't you think that should be addressed? I would say the same if it were any other group including spongy white bread crackers.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It should read...

In Defense a man shoots six attackers.... asked why he shot his gun six times...."I only had six bullets"....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Now make it about their race

It's funny, no one mentioned that James Holmes or criminal bankers were white on this site at all...anytime a black person does something it is ALWAYS mentioned on here.

Maybe it's because the blacks make up such a small percentage of the population but yet commit such a high percentage of the crimes? Even black cops arrest black perps. Food for thought. Plus, look at some of the statistics concerning testosterone levels and races. Only than, when you expand your mind, will you get a proper assertion. That's why the PC police are soo hard on individuals, they don't want us to recognize the differences. Because if we can recognize the differences we can get to the root of the problem. If we can get to the root of the problem than we can weed it out. You're smart enough to realize that RealSpoke, right? Yes or no?

ETA: truth be told, if %13 percent of the populas comit more that %50 of violent crimes than that populas is to blame in general, correct? Putting PC aside. Honest question. I grew up in the inner city, I can give examples, I have family and friends in LE and as teachers, just saying... Embrace the differences, acknowledge them and we can live better together instead of making excuses for people and make others suffer and live in fear for the rest of their lives.

edit on 15-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

If 6 white teens jumped a black man and beat him senseless because they were bored it would be all over the media as a hate crime. There would be protests and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be all over the mess. Obama would probably get in on it too and talk about how that man reminded him of his grand daddy or something.
James Holmes was an indiscriminate killer (allegedly). I don't see how he's at all relevant to the post. And are you actually stating that only white bankers did wrong? There are no black, hispanic or asian bankers involved?
You, sir, are a racist.

edit on 15-8-2012 by johneffendoe because: idk

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johneffendoe

LOL, now I'm racist for asking why everyone mentions race if a crime is committed by a minority but not a white person? Way to miss the point

And of course black people can be bankers, just look at Herman Cain.

If 6 white teens jumped a black man and beat him senseless because they were bored it would be all over the media as a hate crime.

No it wouldn't. In order for something to be a hate crime it has to be motivated by solely race alone.

edit on 15-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Even black cops arrest black perps.

Noooooo really?

Plus, look at some of the statistics concerning testosterone levels and race

Old research said testosterone levels differed, but multiple new studies found that was not the case

Context: Higher testosterone in black compared with white men has been postulated to explain their higher prostate cancer incidence. Previous studies comparing hormone levels by race might have been limited by size, restricted age variation, or lack of representation of the general population.

Conclusions: Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men.

Conclusions: Because there are no racial/ethnic differences in testosterone levels, normative ranges need not be adjusted by race/ethnicity for androgen deficiency diagnosis for men aged 30–79 yr. Further investigation is needed to determine whether differences in DHT levels and DHT to testosterone ratio can help explain racial/ethnic variations in prostate cancer incidence, body composition, and bone mass.

jcem.endojournals.org...
jcem.endojournals.org...

Maybe it's because the blacks make up such a small percentage of the population but yet commit such a high percentage of the crimes

Maybe it's because minorities have the highest rates of poverty in inner-city environments. Poverty is directly associated with crime..

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
wtf do the parents have to do with this

Parents "should" have the responsibility to teach their children how to behave, how to respect others, teach them morals and how to live a good, honest and respectful life.

If they cant do that, then they have no business having children in the first place.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Parents play a role but Parents aren't %100 of the blame.

With the stats I showed you, please consider taking those stats and then stats as such from around the world and then and average them out. You will find a common denominator, for sure.

And the thing about testosterone levels, do you trust NASA or any government funded agency? Seriously, do you trust any 1 agency that tries to fit the "norm" and goes against the "agenda"? Surely you know what the "agenda" is, I've read your posts in other threads, you're not naive. But, this thread for example , shows your human nature and natural instinct for self preservation to protect oneself and others alike. Don't do that. You only hurt others in the long run..

BTW: where I live, supposedly whites almost equal the same amount of blacks living in poverty and the stats are still severely lopsided, You can find my City on my avatar, I'm sure you're not far from there being from Ohio. Come pay a visit.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

James Holmes didn't kill only blacks, and criminal bankers didn't screw over only blacks. This was six black kids nearly beating to death a lone white man.

Nice try at deflecting.. you might as well work for the media!

Imagine 6 white kids nearly beating to death a black man? Do you know what would happen? They'd all be charged with hate crimes and, being Cincinnati there'd likely be a riot to-boot.
edit on 8/15/2012 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Didn't you get the memo, only whites can commit hate crimes. I believe Eric Holder even said that.

Plus, Only blacks are poor, according to RealSpoke

ETA: RealSpoke; Come to Erie for a month, live in the city. Enough said. I'm not trying to be a douche, i'm trying to help you look at the other side of the coin. Come to Erie for a month and you will.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Question 1: Is black on white crime skyrocketing like crazy? (and if not)

Question 2: Is the media pick and choosing the crimes they report and only report B on W crime (if so)

Question: For what purpose?

Every news article I read in the last couple months is Black on white crime and common sense would tell me that's notall the crimes happening so why are we being fed these stories. Seems to me about the Zimmerman shooting time that's all I see now.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
the fact that they were all black means that they wont be accused of a hate crime, but if this was 6 white teens the " we were just bored " excuse wouldnt work ir would have been called a racist attack

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Same thing happened in my city to a guy on a bus. The teens were lucky. They jump a guy packing heat and it's game over for them.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I guess the village idiots came out to talk about their race, supposedly 'black".. And now its all about reverse racism or whatever the **** you call it. White's commit alot more crimes against blacks, but you just dont hear about it because the white population of ATS is to busy crying about every lil thing black folks do. Cant even have a damn black singles dating site without some idiot crying about it. I swear 90% of the people here would be scared to have a actual conversation with a black person in real life. The internet makes it too easy for you to say what you want, (stuff you wouldn't say it around black people)....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If they were white boys attacking a black man out of boredom the headlines would read "hate crime" before the details even came out.. news reporters would be quick to say it's a possible hate crime etc...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
If they were white boys attacking a black man out of boredom the headlines would read "hate crime" before the details even came out.. news reporters would be quick to say it's a possible hate crime etc...

Because it probably would be a hate crime genius....

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Whites are a higher percentage of the population than blacks in this country so naturally whites should commit more crimes than blacks but the statistics say other wise. the same goes throughout every country and the world, statistically speaking. Google is your friend. Prove me wrong and I'll stand corrected as a MAN.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I thought I'd try to find some numbers on the question of inter-racial violence. I found one old report (2005) which is interesting. I don't know if things have changed since then. I have not read the entire report, the following are some of their findings, summarized.

•Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
•When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
•Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

Interracial Crime
•Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
•Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
•Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
•Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

www.amren.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
what a bunch of thuglets ... sure hope their parents remind them that self-defense has no age limits ... their kids try that here and they'll be burying 6 little thuglets.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by dayve

Whites are a higher percentage of the population than blacks in this country so naturally whites should commit more crimes than blacks but the statistics say other wise. the same goes throughout every country and the world, statistically speaking. Google is your friend. Prove me wrong and I'll stand corrected as a MAN.

So what..? White people's rape/molestation statistics skyrocket any crimes by any other race put together but i still hang around white people..... You guys make everrrrrything about race on here, **** statistics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join