It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Secret War Plans Against Iran Leaked From the Inside?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
On the following website an interesting story appears, which apparently lays out Israel's secret plans to attack Iran.

www.richardsilverstein.com...

In the past few days, I received an Israeli briefing document outlining Israel’s war plans against Iran. The document was passed to me by a high-level Israeli source who received it from an IDF officer. My source, in fact, wrote to me that normally he would not leak this sort of document, but:

“These are not normal times. I’m afraid Bibi and Barak are dead serious.”

After some more comments regarding the authenticity of the document, which you can read at the link, appears this:

The Israeli attack will open with a coordinated strike, including an unprecedented cyber-attack which will totally paralyze the Iranian regime and its ability to know what is happening within its borders. The internet, telephones, radio and television, communications satellites, and fiber optic cables leading to and from critical installations—including underground missile bases at Khorramabad and Isfahan—will be taken out of action. The electrical grid throughout Iran will be paralyzed and transformer stations will absorb severe damage from carbon fiber munitions which are finer than a human hair, causing electrical short circuits whose repair requires their complete removal. This would be a Sisyphean task in light of cluster munitions which would be dropped, some time-delayed and some remote-activated through the use of a satellite signal.

A barrage of tens of ballistic missiles would be launched from Israel toward Iran. 300km ballistic missiles [R.S.-this might be a reference to the Popeye Turbo] would be launched from Israeli submarines in the vicinity of the Persian Gulf. The missiles would not be armed with unconventional warheads [WMD], but rather with high-explosive ordnance equipped with reinforced tips designed specially to penetrate hardened targets.

The missiles will strike their targets—some exploding above ground like those striking the nuclear reactor at Arak–which is intended to produce plutonium and tritium—and the nearby heavy water production facility; the nuclear fuel production facilities at Isfahan and facilities for enriching uranium-hexaflouride. Others would explode under-ground, as at the Fordo facility.

A barrage of hundreds of cruise missiles will pound command and control systems, research and development facilities, and the residences of senior personnel in the nuclear and missile development apparatus. Intelligence gathered over years will be utilized to completely decapitate Iran’s professional and command ranks in these fields.

After the first wave of attacks, which will be timed to the second, the “Blue and White” radar satellite, whose systems enable us to perform an evaluation of the level of damage done to the various targets, will pass over Iran. Only after rapidly decrypting the satellite’s data, will the information be transferred directly to war planes making their way covertly toward Iran. These IAF planes will be armed with electronic warfare gear previously unknown to the wider public, not even revealed to our U.S. ally. This equipment will render Israeli aircraft invisible. Those Israeli war planes which participate in the attack will damage a short-list of targets which require further assault.

Among the targets approved for attack—Shihab 3 and Sejil ballistic missile silos, storage tanks for chemical components of rocket fuel, industrial facilities for producing missile control systems, centrifuge production plants and more.

I found it interesting that the document includes attacks from Israeli submarines, something which has long been speculated on here at ATS. But far be it from me to asses these attack plans for military integrity, as I am no expert on these matters- but I did want to post it to see if those here with military experience find anything even remotely credible to this article... Total BS or potentially a real leaked document?

And further: I don't see anything about the flight path they would take, when recently Saudi Arabia said they would shoot down any Israeli aircraft attempting to attack Iran without US participation. Of course, if what this report says is true, and they have some secret tech to render their planes invisible, then I guess they are not too worried about what SA says?- or even what the US says, for that matter.
edit on Wed Aug 15th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I think this is potentially real. Even the BBC World Service is following it. From their Facebook page,

Just how close is Israel to attacking Iran? So far this week in Israel the government has expanded Prime Minister Netanyahu's decision-making powers; an SMS alert system is being tested nationwide; and a new home front defence minister has been appointed whose predecessor says Israel is "ready as never before". Today an American blogger says he's received details of how such an attack would be carried out -- but just how credible is his source? Hear Julian Marshall's interview with him on Newshour today.

I'll post a link to the interview when I find one.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

Well thanks. An interesting problem arises for those that may think this could be real and have military experience. If they confirm it as potentially real, then it would further tip off the Iranians. So beware of a double psy-ops with this one...

And then of course you also have the possibility that this is an intentionally leaked false report, designed to completely fool Iran and get them looking in all the wrong places...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I can't help but think of how much this document distroys the "We are the victims of the Middle East" arguement.

I don't care what Bush's "pre-emptive defence" policy says, the first to strick a blow is not the victim.

It should also show just how much these leaders want peace.

I just hope and prey the current U S administration has enough sense to let the aggressors in any conflict, defend themselves from what they start.

I do have some doubts about this though.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Hey TA!

I sure hope this is not real...

I really wish I could understand our need to war with Countries... Especially when they have not done anything to US! Ugh! Makes no sense to me.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

The only real sense war has ever made is spelled -- CENTS !

And this is only to those in the "Military-Industrial Complex".

To them the rest of us are known as "cannon fodder" !!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

A barrage of tens of ballistic missiles would be launched from Israel toward Iran. 300km ballistic missiles [R.S.-this might be a reference to the Popeye Turbo] would be launched from Israeli submarines in the vicinity of the Persian Gulf. The missiles would not be armed with unconventional warheads [WMD], but rather with high-explosive ordnance equipped with reinforced tips designed specially to penetrate hardened targets.

The missiles will strike their targets—some exploding above ground like those striking the nuclear reactor at Arak–which is intended to produce plutonium and tritium—and the nearby heavy water production facility; the nuclear fuel production facilities at Isfahan and facilities for enriching uranium-hexaflouride. Others would explode under-ground, as at the Fordo facility.

It is almost fear-mongering.

Talking about their strong fist.

Talking about Iranian's weak and out of control body.

I tell them that is too late.

They should have made their false flag while they could.

BTW , their corruption is exposed to all human beings.

edit on 15-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It should also be noted that this writer's website contains many articles that staunchly oppose the premise of an Israeli first strike on Iran. And for that reason alone, I like him already.
And for many reasons, if you start going through those articles. So on one hand that could be a potential reason the document was leaked to this guy. Hmm, interesting to say the least.

One thing that just doesn't make sense to me is all the rhetoric, period. It's almost as if they are trying everything they can to terrorize Iran into striking first, with the element of surprise in their favor, so that then Israel can nuke them back into the stone age- and claim they had the right to do it as a defender.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I just listened to the interview on BBC World Service with the blogger Richard Silverstein who released this information

Brief outline of Silversteins words- who is against the attack.

"It's a briefing document, being used by Netanyahu & Barak as a sales pitch to convince those in the cabinet against the attack that the attack will go so swimmingly". "A briefing type of memo. The source who leaked it was a former government minister from a previous Israeli government. The document has no account on any kind of Iranian response".

I don't know if those outside the UK can listen to the program, if so try it here. It will be the 14:05 edition 15/08/2012.

www.bbc.co.uk...

On some of the detail on the attack,

These IAF planes will be armed with electronic warfare gear previously unknown to the wider public, not even revealed to our U.S. ally. This equipment will render Israeli aircraft invisible

What the hell kind of tech is that referring too?
edit on 15-8-2012 by Peruvianmonk because: Ex -text

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Perhaps its a sensor and radar array to send back any signals to the watching radars mimicing their own signals thus rendering the plane invisible??
This sounds plausible....to me....
The attack plan is rather simple so idk if its a true document.
the war plans of Isreal wouldnt get leaked in my opinion...just more F mongerig to get Iran to twitch and shoot first.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I am so incensed reading this article, and fed up of the Yanks and Israelis bullying tactics, you know what, I have just contacted both the Israeli Embassy in London and the White House, and told them what I think of both of them. No violence on my part was mentioned, just my honest opinion on both their sickening behaviour in the world. If I get some sort of police visit, well we know Britain is no longer as freedom of speech country anymore.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Hmmm, I find this strange, it is believable as scenario, quite a few snip-its within the article were intriguing, the tech to make a plane invisible, I presume this is some sort of radar cloaking device rather than true invisibility. This was interesting also

The electrical grid throughout Iran will be paralyzed and transformer stations will absorb severe damage from carbon fiber munitions which are finer than a human hair, causing electrical short circuits whose repair requires their complete removal.

haven't heard of this tech, but it makes a lot of sense and would do exactly what they claim here if they can get it inside the transformers, but you have to ask what would those tiny carbon fibres do to peoples lungs if they were to breath it in? Sounds disgusting

Then of course the admission of submarines operating in the Persian Gulf, also interestingly they mention the use of conventional warheads with reinforced tips rather than WMD's an admission finally that they have them, and more worryingly that they must of considered their use to mention not going down that route.

If it is genuine and none of really know, we can only surmise and follow our instincts, but if it is genuine the amount of force they are proposing to use seems way over the top, this is not about just stopping an enrichment plant, this is trying to throw them back to the stone age, destroying their energy and communication abilities, killing their scientists and their military commanders., to be honest I find it disgusting and soon we will have people here saying how wonderful it is that these zionists are going to butcher people.

If it is genuine, it is a declaration of war and Iran have every right to start attacking Israel, someone starts threatening me I will seek them out and deal with it, I wouldn't wait for them to come find me, things like this make me wish Iran did have a nuke, would see how brave Israel was then

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The attack plan is rather simple so idk if its a true document. the war plans of Isreal wouldnt get leaked in my opinion...just more F mongerig to get Iran to twitch and shoot first.

Silverstein claims he received this reports from an ex-government minister in a previous Israeli administration, which means leaves open a number of possibilities

1. Someone who is against an attack and came into possession of this genuine memo.
2. Someone who is against the attack and either on their own or as part of a conspiracy forged this memo.
3. Someone who supports an attack, and it giving the US the signal that it is going to happen so get behind us.
4. Someone with a vendetta against Netanyahu and or Barak. This could also go with option 1/2.
5. Someone with an altogether different agenda.

I'm sure there are other possibilities. I for one believe it is a genuine article, this Silverstein seems like a genuine article.
edit on 15-8-2012 by Peruvianmonk because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Could be just another tactic to see the movements by Iranian Defense within Iran or the neighbor Syria.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I am by no means an expert or any sort of insider with regards to Israel's military plans. These "secret war plans" do not state anything that I and millions of others do not already know. These "secret war plans" would be really juicy if they gave a date and time for the planned Israeli attack.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
I am by no means an expert or any sort of insider with regards to Israel's military plans. These "secret war plans" do not state anything that I and millions of others do not already know. These "secret war plans" would be really juicy if they gave a date and time for the planned Israeli attack.
I agree. No agency is stupid enough to let a secret war plan leak that easily
IMO its a bait of some sort

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

if this is legit, the above pretty much means that israel is being run by psychopaths or some sort of religius insanity
an attack of this kind will hurl radioactive crap all the way to india and europe

pakistan and india may very well put aside their differences, and they are nuclear powers
and when israel pulls out it's own nukes 2 more nuclear powers will join in russia and china

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, he's either talking out of his tail or he's burned the highest secrets Israel has. Whoever leaked this...if it's true...won't be around long I think. Israel isn't one to get all hung up about Miranda rights for questioning their problems.

So.... It's 100% for real...or 100% hoax. I don't think there is any gray or kinda..maybe a plan they considered..about it. At least one thing mentioned there was enough to get my eyes to bug that it's even mentioned in open press in this context at all.

I think the storm is almost upon us guys..... at least this wave of it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, I was on board all the way, until the invisible plan part..

I could be wrong, but that's some spurious freakin' tech you're talking about there.

I guess we'll find out soon enough if they do decide to pull the trigger.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sorry to blow the bubble for you all...
Silversttein is a liar and I hope someone will take him to court on the charge of plagiarism.

This scenario is completely fictional and appeared a few days ago in the 'security and military' board of the Israeli 'Fresh' site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join