It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giuliani Wonders Whether Biden Has ‘Mental Capacity’ for Presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Republicans are desperate. Look how long they make a deal out of a line from a speech.

Banks are going to put all of you in chains, if they haven't already.

It's not that, get real. Biden is just comic relief. If you want to defend Biden and the stupid things that come out of his mouth go right ahead. Pointing out someone's habitual faux pas suddenly makes you desperate, huh?

...... I wonder what defending such faux pas, makes you?

BTW, it was Y'all not "all of you" ....... at least get the quote right and not try to spin it and clean it up grammatically to not make it sound so bad.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

What did Biden say that was stupid?
When you put it back in context, it not only makes perfect sense but it is the same line the TEAbaggers were spewing. I thought you all were sick of bigger government and big corporate influence in it? But when Biden says it, it is stupid?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Wasn't Giuliani one of the GOP Candidates who said God Personally "told him to run" for office in 2008?

Think about it.

GOD TOLD HIM TO RUN

This is your source?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by nunyadammm

reply to post by nunyadammm

I'm not basing my opinion on Giuliani. Giuliani is comfirming what I already thought!

How is he doing that?
Oh by exactly what I just posted. Saying something and you are swallowing it.
I never said you based your opinion on what he said. I did say you were just eating it up though.

I accept your apology. It takes a big man to admit when he's a lackey for the DNC.

*applause*

Well that might explain a bit of activity last night as well as same guy gave me a hard time over Ryan. It's funny watching these people attacking the VP choice already.

That guys is a girl and is still looking for where I claimed to be a lackey for the DNC or anything remotely close. And look at you, smart guy. A whole 3 page thread and you just believed a lie that can be easily checked in those 3 pages. You just believe anything Beezzer tells ya, huh?

So what is so funny about it? Ryan has been in Washington for over 20 years. All you went on and on about kicking out the bums and getting in new blood just to go for Ryan? Maybe you never heard of him before but he is more than well known around here. He made his biggest splash just back in 2010 'round these parts.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diisenchanted

reply to post by xuenchen

Further evidence that Obama carries narcisistic tendancies. Surrounding himelf with people that are so dumb, he looks smart by comparrison.

Now a wise man would surround himself with smart people because no-one knows everything.

Except (cough) Obama.

A failed presidential candidate says that the current VP is not that bright and to you, that explains everything?
I am curious why we are considering Captain Profit from 9/11 an expert on the IQ of anyone?

Seriously have you ever heard him talk? Biden is a bag of nuts.
There will never be a good reason to defend Biden.
Kinda wondering what your reasoning is. If you are trying to stick up for Obama you are going about it the wrong way. His choice of v.p. is moronic. Much like the reest opf his choices.....

I guess you all missed what the # I was replying to.

With regard to what Rudy said, Beezzer said that explains everything. Since then he has done everything he can to deny learning anything from Rudy even though what Rudy said "explained everything."
This thread is short and specific. How is it so confusing for so many of you?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
reply to post by nunyadammm

I don't base my opinion of Biden on what that goofball says.

I base it on all the stupid things he has said over the last few years. Although I rarely agree with Giuliani on much of anything I think he is right on the mark here.........

That is so awesome for you!!!!!
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by pavil

What did Biden say that was stupid?
When you put it back in context, it not only makes perfect sense but it is the same line the TEAbaggers were spewing. I thought you all were sick of bigger government and big corporate influence in it? But when Biden says it, it is stupid?

Wow. Who were the only people in America that were put in chains so they could be put back in chains again??? You know if a Republican said the same thing Biden said, you would be all over them. You can claim all day that he wasn't speaking to the the Black community that was present at the rally, however it doesn't pass the quack test. The crowd he was speaking to had a large African American contingent and the City where he spoke was almost 50% African American. Even that staltwart of right wing media CBS News, had this to say about it.

Title: Biden tells African-American audience GOP ticket would put them "back in chains" : (CBS News) DANVILLE, Va. -- Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday told a diverse crowd here, including many African-Americans, that presumptive Republican nominee Mitt Romney would "put you all back in chains" by unshackling Wall Street.
www... .cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57493112-503544/biden-tells-african-american-audience-gop-ticket-would-put-them-back-in-chains/

One of the only pictures I've seen of the crowd pretty much reflects the demographic of the city. .... You must be pretty dizzy from all that spinning you are doing.... sit down for a sec.
edit on 16-8-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join