It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a Republican and a Democrat had a baby..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hey guys this is a random thought I had today my question to you all is If a Republican and a Democrat had a baby what woud be the political result ? This is a light hearted thread I look forward to creative and funny responses i.e. the personality the child would have i.e. flaws type of person they would be etc. etc.

The other option to the artists out their if your interested I think it would be cool to have a hybrid of a donkey and an elephant.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspirafail

anarchist,either that or narcissist.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Agreed I think the child would grow up to be a very confused adult or possibly well balanced depending on the individual.. I suppose Scotland has their own brand of Republican or Democrat thanks for the reply good too see ya again.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The baby would be the America we have today.

The polarization of the two parties is the reason things are the way they are.

So imagine a poorly educated, well armed person, deeply in debt who only listens to the corporations he buys things from.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
It would be a centrist

Why do people act like you cannot hold a little bit of left and right ideas?

I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think the result would be a republicrat or nothing.
A person standing either in the political center or a person totally tired of politics due to all the discussions in the home.

Edit.
reply to post by RealSpoke

I agree. Politics does not have to be black or white. If a person wants to be involved, the possibility of taking the few good parts from it all should be an option.
edit on 15-8-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Republican Democrat whats the difference these days. Same thing only different. I say it would have webbed toes and a cleft pallet and would never get anything done or possibly cloven hooves and a voracious appetite for human rights and civil liberties. I am voting Pro Choice on this one. Coat hangers are 12 for a $1.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
What is it with this duopol? Can't you imagine a world with more than two shades? Here in Germany we have currently 4 parties in our parliament. And that doesn't hinder politics, just the converse. There is always a third or fourth party to tilt the balance, so one group simply can't be 100% sure that their political ideas will go through every step undisturbed.

It helps, I am really sure.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

Agreed but we Americans can't think anything European is any good. USA USA USA!

Even Iceland is putting us to shame these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
No, No, No... The baby would be Bipolar.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The two of them lying together? Nah, the baby would have to be adopted.

new topics

top topics

join