It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does the Universe exist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok let me make very clear that I am not looking here for easy answers, what I am interested in seeing are specifics. If God created the Universe then what were the Physics involved, if if it all happened by chance and again I am looking for specifics.

I am going to begin by offering a conclusions that, as far as I know has never been brought up.....

The Universe is the result of approximately 10 to 30 Galaxies existing upon another scale, and within the equivalent to 1 light year to each other, respective to this alternative scale.

Within one light year there respective super massive black holes are interacting and specifically our Universe exists, at the La Grange point referent to all the galaxies involved in general. This phenomenon is occuring,upon another scale, in relation to our equivalent to the central region of galactic super clusters.

Literally I am presenting that univers's exist at the mentioned location inside our own universe...

Any thoughts?

edit on 14-8-2012 by Kashai because: modifed content

edit on 14-8-2012 by Kashai because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Not wrapping my head completely around what you're saying... but I think I might have brainstormed something similar. I think it's interesting that when you look at the universe/galaxies... it kind of looks like a short-lived particle reaction, just a lot slower and a lot scaled up. So I have wondered if time is so relative with the size of space that perhaps everything we know just isn't within a blip-like reaction of very small scale within something of unfathomably larger scale. For ex., if when we blast things together in the particle accelerators, if we aren't making tiny universes that from our POV appear to be a blip (but from the inhabitants POV, last billions of perceived years). Prob. not likely, but fun to think about.
edit on 8/14/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

because you were bored and lonely.

so you decided to imagine a universe to keep your mind occupied for all of eternity.

And by you I mean me.

And by me I mean you.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Dear Kashai,

Love your avatar, the fourth dimension if there is one.

Ok let me make very clear that I am not looking here for easy answers, what I am interested in seeing are specifics. If God created the Universe then what were the Physics involved, if if it all happened by chance and again I am looking for specifics.

The physics involved are quantum, they go beyond matter; but, not beyond consciousness. I believe matter and this universe are more fractal. That is to say that they are apparent physical manifestations of consciousness. The thought created the image. Quantum physics has yet to explain matter or why gravity works, yet, we have spent billions to do so. Quantum entanglement also shows that physics fails (at least as we know it today). If we know (as science claims to) that merely observing something effects the thing being observed then why should we deny the power of sentience, it must be included in the equation. Yet, science even denies the NDE while claiming that the brain cannot continue thinking after X amount of time with no circulation or electric activity, yet, it does.

Science is fantastic at showing how nature and the atomic world works; but, it fails on the subatomic level. Why should the mere observance of a test change the outcome? More importantly, why do so many scientists refuse to even ask that question.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by Kashai

because you were bored and lonely.

so you decided to imagine a universe to keep your mind occupied for all of eternity.

And by you I mean me.

And by me I mean you.

Perfect! Just perfect. :-)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Kashai

Dear Kashai,

Love your avatar, the fourth dimension if there is one.

Science is fantastic at showing how nature and the atomic world works; but, it fails on the subatomic level. Why should the mere observance of a test change the outcome? More importantly, why do so many scientists refuse to even ask that question.

Because it threatens everything they think they've ever known. Heh.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well there aculy is strong evidence that suggests inside every black hole is another universe. i believe this could be other dimentions.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Actually, I presented this years ago in a skeptics forum and there was no real descent. I find the perturbations fascinating as it has potential. And yes as AkumaStreak temporal values can be different and as such ,we could exist in a universe that could have been created by and in another, upon a differt scale.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Thanks!

Even though I already explained this to kashai during the last universe....

damn kid is so forgetful sometimes.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by AkumaStreak

Thanks!

Even though I already explained this to kashai during the last universe....

damn kid is so forgetful sometimes.

LOL
You cannot imagine how busy I have been since then

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

If God created the Universe

What if the linear experience of space and time is the unfolding of the process of how God was created? In a temporal sense God doesn't exist yet, but on the transcendent plane God always existed as space and time don't exist in that eternal state. So chicken and the egg came first.

*puff puff pass*

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

If you would like my scientific attempt at explaining the universe. here it is.

In the beginning, the Quantume Fluctuations of the void produced an erroneous non neutral value which resulted in an unstable singularity. This singularity then expanded at an incredible rate, creating space, time, and all types of matter. Over time, due to the nuclear, electrostatic, and gravitational forces, particles came together to form stars and planets. And then on one small planet, in the back waters of an ordinary galaxy, a random collection of particles on its surface came together with the right polar connections. Due to a chemical reaction, this molecule started replicating, adding extra molecules as it went, and eventually diversifying and evolving over billions of years to became the plants and animals we see today.

ETA- quantum fluctuations occur down at the plank scale. Virtual particle / anti-particle pairs are created and then recombine, destroying themselves in a sense. This fluctuation represent a temporary non-neutral charge. And when the particles recombine, they cancel that charge out.

Stephen Hawking has a theory called "hawking radiation". According to this theory, these quantum fluctuation occurring at the event horizon of a black hole can cause one of the virtual particles to get sucked into the black hole while the other one escapes to become a real particle. This prevents the two virtual particles from recombining thus causing a change in charge. In order to preserve the law of energy preservation, the void will then draw energy from the black hole to compensate for the lost particle. And that is how they believe blackholes evaporate and "emit" energy.
edit on 8/14/2012 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

So the quantum fluctuations of the void is eternal (no beginning for that)?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The universe exists because if it didn't it wouldn't.

I suspect that if all were destroyed, something new would start as if by "magic."

Existence and life should be considered scientific laws. These are the only things for which we have absolute evidence.

Anything beyond the fact that we are here could easily be deception.

All sciences fail to recognize the ultimate futility of their pursuit. I say this as a science enthusiast who is very interested in concepts despite seeing any high value in any of them.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
From what I've discovered....
You can spend all your time looking at the world around you,looking at others,looking at yourself.
Reflect everything and Think of All the Possibilities..Then take a step back and realize the potential of all the Unthinkable Possibilities...After doing this so many times for so many days..you realize there is no answer.Well at least,there is no way of receiving the answer to purpose of the Universe..
I believe there is only ONE way to find out...but no one really wants to do it and find out

and if they do they typically aren't "ready" for what's beyond
Sorry I couldn't answer your question OP,but no one will be able to...your only going to pay attention to what YOU think sounds "realistic" or logical or what "feels right" despite it not being the "truth" or perhaps someone's opinion you thought was stupid and could never be,Is.There is no way of knowing..its fun to imagine the possibilities though isn't it

We are to small to understand what this REALLY is.
I wonder if blood cells and skin cells question their existence?
Billions of them die,without us ever knowing..but they serve a vital role in our existence...perhaps so and so forth forever for all eternity.....Fractals are trippy ._.
edit on 12/29/11 by ArtOfTrance because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/29/11 by ArtOfTrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

one of the most beautiful interpretations of "God" I have read is that god is a temporal attractor.

"An attractor is a set towards which a variable(us), moving according to the dictates of a dynamical system, evolves over time." wiki - attractor

A temporal attractor is something that attracts you through time.

God is a force of such unimaginable power that it is able to reach back into time and prod us into reaching the omega, or end state of the universe in which it resides

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MassOccurs

Dear MassOccurs,

Existence and life should be considered scientific laws. These are the only things for which we have absolute evidence. Anything beyond the fact that we are here could easily be deception. All sciences fail to recognize the ultimate futility of their pursuit. I say this as a science enthusiast who is very interested in concepts despite seeing any high value in any of them.

I like the first half of your answer a lot; but, I see a lot of value in science on the atomic and higher levels. I like knowing how to fix my car and that it will work. I would hate to throw the baby out with the bath water. Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

If you would like my scientific attempt at explaining the universe. here it is.

In the beginning, the Quantume Fluctuations of the void produced an erroneous non neutral value which resulted in an unstable singularity. This singularity then expanded at an incredible rate, creating space, time, and all types of matter. Over time, due to the nuclear, electrostatic, and gravitational forces, particles came together to form stars and planets. And then on one small planet, in the back waters of an ordinary galaxy, a random collection of particles on its surface came together with the right polar connections. Due to a chemical reaction, this molecule started replicating, adding extra molecules as it went, and eventually diversifying and evolving over billions of years to became the plants and animals we see today.

Suggesting the the relevant matter-antimatter interactions resulted in a variance. It brings up the question as to why there exist a disparity here?

Lucid Lunacy States....
What if the linear experience of space and time is the unfolding of the process of how God was created? In a temporal sense God doesn't exist yet, but on the transcendent plane God always existed as space and time don't exist in that eternal state. So chicken and the egg came first.

*puff puff pass*

There is actually a very ancient account, that describes Gods creation of the Universe as akin to what a farmer does. In other words God created the conditions for life in no different a way than, a farmer prepares a field for crops and then waited for the results.

Any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

"Suggesting the the relevant matter-antimatter interactions resulted in a variance. It brings up the question as to why there exist a disparity here? "

no it brings up the question why matter- antimatter exists?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Simple...

It exists because we can observe it.

No Humans = No Universe

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join