It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS, NBC cash goes to Democrats - Press Bias proven?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
COUNTDOWN TO ELECTION DAY
CBS, NBC cash goes
to Democrats
While look at Fox News employees sees more balanced giving

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 11, 2004
5:00 p.m. Eastern

Employees of CBS and NBC have given overwhelmingly more money in political contributions to Democrats and left-wing organizations than to Republicans, public data reveal.

worldnetdaily.com...

Well like this is a surprise. So much for the FOX news being way to the right huh? Damn that even surprised me!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Is anyone suprised?

It is well known how liberal the media is.

The funny thing is that no one has posted yet. Where are the people that say the media has no bias?

EVEN FOX GAVE MORE MONEY TO THE DEMOCRATS!!!!!!

EXPLAIN HOW THEY ARE CONSERVATIVE NOW LIBERALS!

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
They are bias why? Because they report when Bush messes up? Is it their fault that the man is a moron and gives them more than enough to report on? If he wasn't such a screw up they could focus their time on someone else. Seems to me I remember Clinton being in the press constantly for one bad thing or another. Were they liberal back then when they reported on his affairs or how he was responsible for an asprin factory getting bombed? The president will always be the focus of attention. And when you give the media so much bad to run with you can't expect anything but bad stuff to appear in the press.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Gee, guess what this means: The corporations are sick of Bush and Co. not bringing home the bacon with their endless foreign #ups so they're jumping ship to the Kerry side. Sorry, Bush will now lose election.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
CBS, NBC cash goes to Democrats

worldnetdaily.com...

Would you like to point out anywhere in that article it says Press Bias proven?
You are spreading disinformation with your title, from this time forward I will read your posts for enjoyment certainly not for fact

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow! You quote one whole sentence from World Net Daily to prove your point!

Personally, I think there is a bias amoung educated people against Bush. The neo-comns admit it all the time. The 'liberal' professors, or the 'liberal' students, the 'liberal press', it seems that anyone with an education, and a different point of view, is branded a 'liberal'.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh yes, so liberal. And yet you say nothing about Fox News? A registered Republican owns it, ran by the "Dark Prince of the Right" who fired every liberal when he took over. All but one, Colmes, is a registered republican. You want to talk about biases in the media, lets start with Fox News, then move on to the favt that Bush&Co have control of the media and case in point, banning Badnariks name from tv. Awww, hard to swallow the truth?

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
World Net Daily is clutching at straws.

This material relates to minuscule tabulations of network employee contributions and has nothing to do with a broadcaster's coverage whatsoever.

Thumbs down to World Net Daily and anyone who takes this material in any way seriously.

ATS is Disinformation Central again, condoning this rubbish.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
ATS is Disinformation Central again, condoning this rubbish.

It's more of a public service in my view. How can we deny it, 'til EdSinger posts it?

Too subtle?

I could be more direct, but I get a kick out of these posts. From afar of course.

Masked A, have you read EdSinger Phones Home yet? It's in Politics & Scandals no less.

Still, it serves a greater purpose I suppose there than this forum where it belongs.

No offense Ed. Huge fan of your work.
If I may say so on behalf on the Democratic National Committee.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Masked A, have you read EdSinger Phones Home yet? It's in Politics & Scandals no less.

No offense Ed. Huge fan of your work.
If I may say so on behalf on the Democratic National Committee.

Why thanks , hell I was looking for ET!

Democratic National Committee .....You may of course.......Donated yet?

top topics

join