It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temecula Ca. On Fire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I hope that wind is staying down for you, and everthing gets back to the norm soon as. Good luck and gods speed!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Thats what i like to see rich folks hopes and dreams up in the air. They really should learn to share the wealth more evenly. I hope the population and local wildlife dont sustain to much damage, but as for all the mansions going up in flames, burn baby burn!

Dude, my friends can't help having rich parents.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

"Dude, my friends can't help having rich parents."

Nor would i expect them too, you do your own dance in this verse. Hopefully there parrents can use some of there substantial assets to help the poor souls made destitute by this terrible fire, maybe help with there medical bills and help rebuild some of there homes? As i understand it you dont have a national health service in the US so please help them!
edit on 16-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Observationalist

Actually I'm finding the debate fascinating. A little odd in this venue but if the Mods are down, I don't mind.
I don't believe it's completely off topic either.
edit on 16-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Dose anyone still care?

Here we go...

Andy hates a group of people who pursued a lifestyle or were raised in that he does not agree with. He wishes for them to suffer.

I support the idea of human compassion and kindness without conditions, so when I see he wants their homes to burn, I reacted.

I'm not a cheerleader for capitalism, I'm subject to capitalism, I need to find a way to thrive in this system, if rich people will pay me for my service then I need them to thrive.

I may have been a bit on my soap box when I tell Andy that his wish for them to burn will come back to haunt him, not my place to judge.

While there are a few that fit the stereotype, most of the rich people I worked with are good people. They would have let you, Andy stay in one of their rooms if you were being evacuated.

edit on 16-8-2012 by Observationalist because: Clarity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

""Andy hates a group of people who pursued a lifestyle or were raised in that he does not agree with. He wishes for them to suffer."

You are so very presumptuous noob. I cannot accept a group of people who are getting richer while everyone else is getting poorer, i cannot accept the fact that they control every aspect of our lives. I cannot accept a group of people who have more money than they could/should ever be able to spend. I cannot accept a group of people that dont beleve in equality or freedom and want to keep you and me in bondage, essential an indentured servant for life. I dont want them to suffer, i just want them gone or atleast incapacitated from control of our world!

Peace to your population, death to your NWO Goverment!

edit on 17-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I'm completely tossed up on the issue. Meaning, I see both sides to clearly to side with with either one.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

what would Andys lifestyle be like if he had 6 million dollars in a bank account and no worries about spending money.
Seems to me there are a bunch of born again into anti-profit which the whole lot of them struggle for a status quo

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

"what would Andys lifestyle be like if he had 6 million dollars in a bank account and no worries about spending money. "

Thats the best you can come up with? What if i was rich? There are better what ifs.

What if everyone was equal?

What if Human nature changed for the better?

What if we managed to get of this rock and off to the stars?

What if they allowed stem cell research to reach its conclusion?

"Seems to me there are a bunch of born again into anti-profit which the whole lot of them struggle for a status quo"

Status Quo, now that would be a fine sight to see!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

what would Andys lifestyle be like if he had 6 million dollars in a bank account and no worries about spending money.
Seems to me there are a bunch of born again into anti-profit which the whole lot of them struggle for a status quo

Andy now lets be fair. I think Rebels point is clear and valid. I mean you really have to face it. We all get caught up in our own realities . I think Rebels pointing out a very simple thing that is true for all of us." If the shoe be on the other foot ?". You have to know it would change your perspective ? You can't deny it because it's human nature.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I think the fact that this thread has morphed into something quite interesting, is a testimony to the veracity of Above Top Secret.com. Even tho the fires have been rendered harmless now. Another has ensued RIGHT HERE ON ATS !

Gladiators I salute you !

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

"Andy now lets be fair. I think Rebels point is clear and valid. I mean you really have to face it. We all get caught up in our own realities . I think Rebels pointing out a very simple thing that is true for all of us." If the shoe be on the other foot ?". You have to know it would change your perspective ? You can't deny it because it's human nature."

Allright what if i had a 6 figure bank account, lets see, when i was younger i would probobly have attempted to snort half of it up my nose. Now im a little older i would like to think i would use half the cash to secure a future for myself, siblings, family and friends. A sustainable future.

The rest i would sink into future technologys(Nano Tech, Fussion, Tesla's stuff, Alcubierre drive, Ansible communication devices) and renewable energy sources for all the good 3 million would do. What i hope with all my heart would not happen is becoming part of the problem, which is probably an inevitability given that i would have more cash than any normal human should have ever accumulate. Absolute power corrupts absolutely eh?

If we make the bank account an 8 or 9 figure account then maybe i could really accomplish something, but then again with more power the chance of corruption incresses exponentially.

Human nature has to change! Mine included. But it never will with "Them" at the top!

edit on 18-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Glad the fires are under control mate. I had some good news this morning also. Good Day to you!
edit on 18-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Allright what if i had a 6 figure bank account, lets see, when i was younger i would probobly have attempted to snort half of it up my nose. Now im a little older i would like to think i would use half the cash to secure a future for myself, siblings, family and friends. A sustainable future. The rest i would sink into future technologys(Nano Tech, Fussion, Tesla's stuff, Alcubierre drive, Ansible communication devices) and renewable energy sources for all the good 3 million would do. What i hope with all my heart would not happen is becoming part of the problem, which is probably an inevitability given that i would have more cash than any normal human should have ever accumulate. Absolute power corrupts absolutely eh?

wow, what a transformation, you sound like every upper middle class guy I ever talked to.
Andy, its very nice to meet you, have a good day!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"wow, what a transformation, you sound like every upper middle class guy I ever talked to.
Andy, its very nice to meet you, have a good day!"

Good day to you too. Thats the point, every one sounds upper middle class when you ask them what they would do/want. If anything im upper working class, but thats pigeonholing people. What i do is not the point, atleast i hope not.

This does not change the fact that a select few the minority rule the majority.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

This does not change the fact that a select few the minority rule the majority.

Which has nothing at all to do with people who own property and animal and homes which are consumed by the horrific incident of Ground Cover Fire, whom you insulted in this thread.

Thank you for making the distinction between working class or those that did work very hard with education and effort for promotion verses the very select elite.

Bye now!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake

""Andy hates a group of people who pursued a lifestyle or were raised in that he does not agree with. He wishes for them to suffer."

You are so very presumptuous noob. I cannot accept a group of people who are getting richer while everyone else is getting poorer, i cannot accept the fact that they control every aspect of our lives. I cannot accept a group of people who have more money than they could/should ever be able to spend. I cannot accept a group of people that dont beleve in equality or freedom and want to keep you and me in bondage, essential an indentured servant for life. I dont want them to suffer, i just want them gone or atleast incapacitated from control of our world!

Peace to your population, death to your NWO Goverment!

Ok, I get you position a little clearer.

To me it sounds like we are talking about two groups of people here. There is the working class rich, who earned their wealth, and the corrupt elite who control our banks and government. Do you believe they are one in the same? Does the guy who owns a restaurant chain and makes 6 figures, has two homes and a collection of sports cars, is he apart of the elite controlling the NWO, is he controlling every aspect of our life?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

If we make the bank account an 8 or 9 figure account then maybe i could really accomplish something, but then again with more power the chance of corruption incresses exponentially.

Very true, I agree, Money is power. Power corrupts. More money won't satisfy. The love of money, the desire to have what you don't will corrupt and motivate desperate actions.

That makes me weary of distributing wealth. How much more power does the persons have over us who says you will get more money, but first prove you deserve it. They can dangle the dollar like a carrot making us do tricks for a buck.

While capitalism seems to rule the day, it has a weekness. Its weekness is that it needs us. That's why we see the endless obsession of marketing. they, business owners are desperate for us. Not us desperate for them. They are constantly looking for ways to entertain us provide something for us. If we don't like it we don't buy. Self control is capitalism worse enemy.

Now capitalism is being corrupted by the elite who are bailing out, or buyin out companies that they believe could be use as carrots once they have the ability to distribute wealth.

The elite are waiting around for us to give up, for us to believe that we are helpless and not in control. When the elite bring about their NWO it will be because we quit thinking for ourselves, we quit trying to figure out how to build a life for ourselves inspite of regulations and taxes, inspite of unfairness.

Andy, Your feeling about the rich are yours and you are free have them, however callus they may appear. I also have my thoughts however presumptuous they may be. I'm glad we have the freedom and this forum to discuss like this, thank you Randy and Mods. I fear the day when our conversations will only be how nice the emperor looks in his new robe.

Back to the fire. I too am glad the winds didn't pick up. We still have a long way to go, September and October bring the Santa Anna winds, and with all the dry brush it could be tough.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think i have said my peace regarding the way wealth and power are distributed in this society. Enjoyed or discussion on the subject. Glad the fires are out now. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Peace on our Earth in our time.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I see no reason not to star every post. Thanks you guys for participating.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
post deleted
edit on 20-8-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join