It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Admits to Poisoning Boyfriend With Visine Drops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

A 33-year-old Pennsylvania woman could spend the rest of her life in prison after admitting to police that she repeatedly poisoned her boyfriend with Visine eye drops for more than three years in a bid for his attention.

Vickie Jo Mills of Ayr Township, Pa., was arrested Thursday and charged with 10 counts of aggravated assault, 10 counts of simple assault and 10 counts of reckless endangerment after she told authorities she slipped Visine eye drops into the drinking water of her boyfriend, 45-year-old Thurman Edgar Nesbitt III.

Source

Wow. That's one hell of a way to get someones attention. How did she even come up with an idea like this? And how is it this was going to get more of his attention? It's true that we don't know the relationship between these two, but wouldn't it have been easier to leave?

What are you in for?
Visine.
What!?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Visine will now get banned.

I saw in a movie one time a girl put some eye drops in a guys drink because he was a douche and he got horrible diarrhea from it lol.

ETA: the movie was "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell". It's a pretty funny movie actually.
edit on 14-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
CSI Las Vegas---that's where the idea came from..someone put them in a drink and the guy had a heart attack and died..it took them a while to figure out it was visine. That show was one early on...

or maybe she read this book....love this book.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Visine will now get banned.

I saw in a movie one time a girl put some eye drops in a guys drink because he was a douche and he got horrible diarrhea from it lol.

I heard years ago that 5 drops of the stuff would give someone the runs within 10 to 15 minutes.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I presume he ignored her when he was feeling well and when he was sick she was the only person for him to talk to or be around.

Not the kind of love I would want in my marriage. But to each their own...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've heard stories of bartenders doing this for years. Its a way to get back at people for being rude, or being a bad tipper. From what i understand it wont kill you, just give you stomach cramps and diarrhea.

She was probably making her boyfriend sick so she could swoop in and take care of him. Like Munchausen by Proxy, or something like that. I am no doctor, just speculating.

DC

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yes bartenders have been doing this for many years... it just gives you a raging case of the runs.. literally... so perhaps there was some underlying condition or having the runs for 3 years made his system shut down... who knows but I do know this... when i go to a bar, i am nice to the bartender and the waiter/ waitress because I don't want to get visined...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Is this why that other person posting on ATS didn't want to use Visine?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When I was in collage in the 70's we use to get these pills(don't remember what they are) we would slip them in people's drinks(non harmful) and when they went to pee it turn there urine BLUE. Really freaked out especially if they were doing shroms or good weed!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Visine in a drink has been around forever!!
Folks: remember to treat your server or bartender with the upmost of respect and take care of them as they take care of you!

reply to post by nighthawk1954

Years back I had a urinary infection of some sort and the doc gave me some pills to take and they made the urine the color of iodine, I mean dark red almost brown color.
Boy that was freaky even with the doc telling me what they were gonna do!

Always thought, "hmmm, I should hold onto a few of these as they would make for an excellent prank"!

new topics

top topics

join