It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any ufos ever been found?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have a serious question. Have any ufos ever been unearthed or found crashed by the everyday, non military person with proof in the history of ufo sightings? I don't believe I have ever read one article claiming that such a thing has occurred. If I am wrong, is there anyone on here that can give proof of such a happening? Abductions and sightings happen and have happened for hundreds of years, but it would be truly fascinating if anyone that is an average joe actually found a ufo in any capacity. I have always hoped to read about one case where this has happened and it can be verified with proof.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Beside the usual body of an "Alien" that is found buried in Russia or South America (all of them being a hoax)... Im more inclined now than ever to believe that aliens are inter dimensional beings. They are not actual flesh beings but rather energy that comes into our planet from somewhere else. No one knows from where but definitely from somewhere out there...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The MIB would take them and the data away, SORRY but if there was it wouldnt be shared.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Speaking of the MIB, who are they? One of those things that have never been discovered. There are so many stories about them some being downright bizarre.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Well, technically if it's crashed, it's not a 'UFO'.

Best case I've seen was from your recent thread on the Betz Sphere. I found it very intriguing.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Speaking of the MIB, who are they? One of those things that have never been discovered. There are so many stories about them some being downright bizarre.

I would GUESS they ARE Majestic 12 or MAJIK 12 SERVANTS/AGENTS. HEre to make sure this planetary functions ARE running as requested.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I dont know if anything was taken away from this one.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Do you think such things would be left around by our elite forces, or by theirs?

I even recall here where I'm living, was told by a resident that a few years before I moved here, there was a rumored crash, and it was all cordoned off with this being transported to the US. There was both Canadian and US involved.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The lake Norrland incident in Sweden from 1980 comes to mind and there is currently an expedition to try and discover more details about what actually happened there.

www.ufo.se...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Not at all. But how do they crash and people that are nearby never seem to snap a picture or something? Anyone smart knows that you take the picture and tell no one in the military that are bound to show up about it. And in this day of photoshopping it gets harder to discern real from fake anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

The short answer is yes, many people have found UFOs. Since I think you are mixing subjects I will not flag the thread or star the OP.

The question that you seem to be making is if there has been ever a strange (even so far as to label it alien) craft recovered. In recent records there is no news or documentation but there is historical documents that seems to indicate that yes some strange crafts have been recovered, there is even a documented case in Japan that the pilots interacted with the population (can remember the details but we are talking in ancient Japan) and there is the Vimanas in India non conclusive but in the case of the Vimanas very well studied, there are believable reports that the Nazis were very interested in these subject and in contacts with other worldly being.

Note than the modern UFO phenomena started a major event that involves an UFO is in 1942 (Battle of Los Angeles), then in 1944 with the strange lights observed by allied pilots over Europe (Foo fighter) and only in 1947 did it go into overdrive with the concept of Flying saucer.

UFO is not a synonymous of flying saucer nor alien craft (those are simply some of the possible and so far hypothetical answers to some of the objects observed due the some being clearly of technological origin and outperforming known human capabilities, some by a very large degree), consideration should be given that these are generally regarded as being only a tentative explanation to a very small percentage of the objects.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Not at all. But how do they crash and people that are nearby never seem to snap a picture or something? Anyone smart knows that you take the picture and tell no one in the military that are bound to show up about it. And in this day of photoshopping it gets harder to discern real from fake anyway.

I'm actually sure that in some cases some have, but that would be cleaned up. By our forces or theirs. Theirs would be stopping time, and doing whatever is required. Ours a little more abusive and bullying. We have ant hill technology to them however. And what is crashed is upgrading us, to a low level, but still high to us, technology.

For example the one that is rumored locally. Someone had to have more info, as the rumors were there. But, by cordoned off, in this very mysterious and odd event to the population here, no one got through to see anything of any importance.

edit on 14-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Also its intersting where they build their radio observatories. Seems to be near areas that have alot of markers, so just what are they monitoring? Shasta and the Okanagan comes to mind.

Here, there are markers in the mountains, and I see two dogs up there, with quite a bit of detail, really pops out when there is snow most of the year, the one is melted more the other is still snow. Not to mention other odd things in mountains towards the coast. Dog is not Lion.
Its Sirius.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It's like the 1891 Aurora Texas sighting. Supposedly there is an alien buried in a cemetery there, but the town's historical society fights anyone who tries to exhume the possible remains. It would only be the greatest find in the history of time, but they don't want it disturbed out of "respect" to the cemetery. There is not anything worse than possibly finding undisputable proof and being roadblocked from getting to it.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I would say that yes , at sometime, somewheres on this planet , that yes occasionally , a few people have stumbled across one and that no there is no real proof that I know about.
There is a story in the billy meier contact notes about just such an event in fact , but most here would call me a fool or an idiot for believing that however I dont really care about that..
So the answer to your question is yes , it happens, and yes, the stories are either never told , or rarely believed.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
No, I don't think so. I would be surprised to come across any information like this that even approaches "proof".

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Have any ufos ever been unearthed or found crashed by the everyday, non military person with proof in the history of ufo sightings?

No. There have been plenty of stories floating around for years, but nobody has ever been able to prove anything ever about UFOs ever. Never.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
The lake Norrland incident in Sweden from 1980 comes to mind and there is currently an expedition to try and discover more details about what actually happened there.

www.ufo.se...

Thanks for link. Looks like a documentary I'd love to see!

edit on 14-8-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: its cool

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I doubt ETs would crash often enough for the possibility to occur

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I have a serious question. Have any ufos ever been unearthed or found crashed by the everyday, non military person with proof in the history of ufo sightings? I don't believe I have ever read one article claiming that such a thing has occurred. If I am wrong, is there anyone on here that can give proof of such a happening? Abductions and sightings happen and have happened for hundreds of years, but it would be truly fascinating if anyone that is an average joe actually found a ufo in any capacity. I have always hoped to read about one case where this has happened and it can be verified with proof.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

I have one in my backyard

The problem is that even if a non military person has found something,chances are that military (or MIB if you like) would jump in and take everything.So when the person went public with a statement:"i found an alien ship in my backyard" with no proof...well you know what happens next.
Best case of non military people involved somehow in a ufo crash, is Roswell.Supposedly some civiliants had taken parts of the ship.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join