It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Thread News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
First, I'd like to say that I approve of the board leadership's intent to restore some civility to the 9/11 topic, The board has been a troll-fest for as long as I have been around. It needs to be better and more thoughtful. I'm certainly not altogether innocent in regards to the general atmosphere. That said...

As a frequent poster in the 9/11 forum. I'd like any update on the progress of the ongoing review of the 9/11 forum and proposed changes that staff/moderators/owners could offer. It has been nearly 2 weeks since the forum was shut down, and I'm wondering if it will ever be opened again.

This seems like an appropriate question to ask in the Board and Business Questions forum, and it seems that it has not been discussed here for 10 days or more, so I hope I am not asking in too much haste.

Thanks in advance for any information.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I agree. I would hate to see this topic die. I feel that the real people involved will go Un-punished, sad...but that's the way it is. The bankers were just let go to...along w/ all their cohorts....that's just the way it is.

But..if we can keep the topic open...continue to find the evidence we need...you never know.

I bet if the US would have been truly honest in their investigation, brought those to justice involved we would have a much better standing in the world community as far as respect is concerned.

It's so sad that we accept the lies and deceit of the people that are sworn to protect us. It's just sooo sad!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
i have been going around people in the uk videoing what time they first heard about 9-11 and boy are you folks in for a shock when this thread comes back on line ??bring it on

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Oh man, I didn't even know it got shut down! I had removed the 911 board from my viewable sections in recent topics because I was so sick and tired of reading all of the stupid crap posted there, so I'm glad it got shut down. There was more logic in a single fortune cookie than the whole board put together.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Hmmm... No moderator responses yet. Perhaps they are still debating the eventual decision.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Why won't any staff member comment on this?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Honestly we don't know any more than you do.

When the owners have made a decision, it will come down the pipeline and you'll all be informed.

For now all of us can do is sit tight and await further news. I know some changes to the forum were being developped and implementing them is probably what's taking so long.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks for your reply again.

So they keep you guys completely out of the loop too.

And all this time I was under the impression you were all completely assimilated.

edit on 15-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thanks for the update, 10th.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
i guess people are sick off hearing about 9-11 some members have not been back since the thread was shut wheres Good Old Dave gone

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Hmmm... No moderator responses yet. Perhaps they are still debating the eventual decision.

This is a response that will probably come from Admin. Im sure they will respond when they have the opportunity

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
wheres hooper now he has vanished to with good old dave no posts for a while i am getting worried now will i phone the police and report them missing

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Maybe they've gotten too close to the truth, and got taken out....

Seriously, though, those guys post almost exclusively in the 9/11 forum. That's obviously their interest, and if they can't post on what they're interested in, they don't post.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
no he is ok you can find him on the moon hoax threads now

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hopefully the site owners aren't under the impression that keeping the forum closed down for this long will distract the petulant little 14 year old stuck in a fortysomething's body from disrupting it once it reopens.

Does anyone seriously believe that he hasn't registered several new accounts to use once it reopens? Look at the thread that was started to discuss the new rules and their implementation, he registered several new accounts there before the thread was closed.

Seriously, the people who follow the rules have waited long enough. Let's get the show on the road.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

i notice the new members with various accounts here some think they are GOD ? STRANGE i am just a painter who wants to get to 10 to ask WHAT TIME DID YOU HEAR ABOUT 9-11 ? now theres a conspiracy for you

top topics

join