It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Bill Gates bought 200 litres of fake poo!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

That is unbelievable.

Things like this could be fixed so easily, but we the world would rather start wars and kill

each other. This is...........I can not even find the words to type.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Are you telling me they have flushed 3 million (Or whatever it was) down the toilet in development of a toilet that didn’t need developed? Seems like a waste (Human), ohhh how the puns are raining down on us. Surely Bill is far from stupid, but if this is the case maybe you should work for him as an advisory?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead
reply to post by butcherguy

Are you telling me they have flushed 3 million (Or whatever it was) down the toilet in development of a toilet that didn’t need developed? Seems like a waste (Human), ohhh how the puns are raining down on us. Surely Bill is far from stupid, but if this is the case maybe you should work for him as an advisory?

hmmm, poo adviser to Bill gates?

The money would have to be good.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
reply to post by RealSpoke

I don't see how a Gates's toilet would help mankind. Hundreds of years ago we had bio-degradable, minimal water and free availability of toilets. It was called crapping in a hole.

We also had TB, Poolio, Cholera and a bunch of other nasty things that were nuisance.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by abdel

Fast forward to 12:20, and see where how those people use the bathroom. If you don't think that this potentially help them, then I don't know.

Rule #1
Never poo poo where you eat.

Filthy pigs.

Oh BTW, just saying.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Why buy poo when you can go to Washington and get an infinite amount of it?

Oh never-mind I see you said "Fake" , Washinton only has real poo.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Why Bill Gates bought 200 litres of fake poo!

As if windows wasn't enough poo for anyone.

Although I agree with your statement about Windows being enough poo for anyone. Everyone did buy a lot of Windows poo so that Bill Gates could buy his fake poo.

I guess it takes crap to buy crap.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanQaida

Or if the toilets work with synthetic poo but fails with real poo..

Actually the miso is measured by the gram (grams per flush is how the industry rates a toilet). If it clears so many grams of miso it will also clear the real thing.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I know a guy that saves water by recycling toilet water. Brilliant water saving device with 100% pure water to drink. Trouble is the invention bombed because no could stand the 'thought' of where it came from. It just shows good ideas are not neccessairly commercially sound.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
I know a guy that saves water by recycling toilet water. Brilliant water saving device with 100% pure water to drink. Trouble is the invention bombed because no could stand the 'thought' of where it came from. It just shows good ideas are not neccessairly commercially sound.

In Sydney, we are getting a desalination plant which should be operational soon; the uproar by uninformed or uneducated people really stripped my gears.

Fresh water is a problem for most of the world; if we are lucky enough to ‘make it’ then this is a good thing.

This image says a lot for me (as well as being slightly funny)

Mickierocksman

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by morethanyou

They don't # where they eat, they poop on the beach

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
After making a fortune from selling it to his gullible customers, Billy with the micro & soft is finally buying some of it back. Nice start Billy-boy, you are on the right track

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join