It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Reality Weapon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Did you see any: Solar Panels? Communication Dishes? Wire Conduits?

no it didnt have panels or dishes, and i had to do a search for what a wire conduit is, i don't recall seeing any either.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

no it didnt have panels or dishes, and i had to do a search for what a wire conduit is, i don't recall seeing any either.

That's ok... it was probably about 10 or so meters in height, and maybe 6 or so meters wide.... it's roughly a standard size for this sort of weapons platform.....

A wire conduit is basically a small pipe that contains wires... maybe... 3/4 inches in diameter... made of metal.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

It has absolutely nothing to do with "psionic energy". It is kinetic energy, like dropping a big rock from very high up. Where are you getting your information?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Fake Asteroid Impact

Carol Rosin - one of the Disclosure Project witnesses and an assistant to Wernher von Braun - speaks about the lies used to manipulate people to agree with war. After terrorism, "axis of evil" countries and asteroids scare crows, a false flag extraterrestrial attack will be staged as the last card in order to control the people.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I was shown by what looked like a greek goddess a hologram of the sun and from what I remember I was shown a device that looked like 2 interlocking rings, I got the feeling It had to do with an interdimensional gateway. Anyone have any similar dreams?

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by undercoveragent

I'm tagging this quote as it sounds similar to what I have seen and talked about with the visitors. I'll get back to this tomorrow once I have all my posts I have made about it together and put them here for you

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Whateva69
im just wondering if anyone else has had an encounter with a medium blonde woman who wears a glowing golden crown similar to these

I dont know who she is, i have met with her a few times, but only once have i seen her wear this glowing golden crown. other times she wearing a delicate golden circlet.

love and harmony
Whateva

from this thread here Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I posted this about the sun and planet i was shown here Serious - Abductee Chat forumreply to post by undercovera]gent[/i

Whateva69
This happened about two or three weeks ago, i didn't record much of it in my notes, mainly because i couldn't see any great significance with this visit. then i watched this,
and i was like what if it is related to this event, i dont know but i decided to share with you guys anyway.

My husband and I were both asleep, i woke to see a bright blue and purple entity just floating about, i started jabbing my husband in the side telling him to wake up, their here. i jabbed and poked at him about three or four times pretty hard, he wouldn't wake, he wouldn't even move.

I found this pic on the net that resembles the alien entity that i saw, i don't know how i knew it was an alien, i just knew, maybe i knew them before but just cant remember.

I was kneeling up in bed now, facing the entity, it started blowing up a balloon, it floated towards me and i reached out and grabbed it, i was so excited, i actually had some proof. they blew up a second balloon, i watched it float towards the window, i got up went over to the window and looked out.

There must have been some kind of filter on the window, i could see the sun, i could see the red waves all over it, at the top right there was a coronal mass ejection, but get this there was a planet next to the sun, now the sun is pretty big, and this was pretty big compared to earth and her moon. now here is what i cant remember, i dont recall if the planet was in front of or behind the Sun.

this is my attempt to show you all what i saw with paint

Even though the visit was short it was pretty cool. oh and when i woke up in the morning i pulled the whole room apart looking for balloons, not a balloon anywhere

Love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 25/5/13 by Whateva69 because: oops vid

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

and i wrote about the rings on my profile wall

from Whateva69 on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

im in a white foyer very open, lounge type chairs against the wall a glass table beside the chair, i put on a head set with a camera and a light at the front, the head set is too big, i get the impression its made for a helmet.
There are 8 to 10 of us in pairs, my partner is male and we seem to be close to each other,like best friends, trusting one another, we are all gathered in a group discussing our mission, we are wearing some kind of space suit with helmets these suits are not heavy but tailored close and light, another pair of the team were addressing the one in charge, something had happened to them, only i cant recall what it was, my partner and i look at each other, he said "that's happened to us as well" i was becoming more consciously aware at this point and was starting to forget details, just as i was getting pulled away and finding myself awake and back in bed, i was trying to tell them that The rings, They are connected.

so i suppose I have had similar things shown to me or i have seen or heard.

Love and harmony
Whateva

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join