It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans want a shirtless Paul Ryan it would seem...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I searched for it and didn't see anything, if there is something on it than MODS PLEASE lock it.

I found an interesting article I figured I would share here. Not sure what the general opinion of Politico is here, but the information itself is interesting.

Most people in the political class assume Americans associate Paul Ryan with his controversial budget plan. The folks at Google have put together this fun chart, looking at the top four search words associated with Ryan — and the budget gets edged out by some slightly less policy-based queries...

This article states that the # 1 googled thing on Paul Ryan is "Vice President"(of course)
# 2 is Paul Ryan "shirtless"!
# 3 is "Wiki"
# 4 is "Budget"
Link to article

This isn't really anything major to me, but I'm curious on if this will affect his and ultimately Romney's campaign. I find it disturbing that Budget is a mere #4.
Do you guys find this interesting at all?
Thanks
Jake
edit on 13-8-2012 by Pressthebutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
That is very sad but also quite hilarious lol

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Pressthebutton

I never realized that when you type something in the most popular ones come up that folks are looking at...pretty funny..I then decided to type in racist and I was amuzed after watching the second item that had come up under siri...good find OP and now I will see what other people in congress come up as...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well. He is a good looking guy. I'm sure members from both genders are looking for his pics

top topics

join