It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War 3 - is upon us !!! Rapture is Even Closer!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I swear another person who believes they know when the end is Nigh. All due respect no one but God knows that date. So stop trying to stretch WW3 into a the apocalypse. You will die when you are supposed to die and not before. Until then live your life like its the last day and hour of your life.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Don't forget the other parts to it, we know not the day or hour, but to watch for the season,

2012 sure has been full of out of sync weather, here in Ky just last week was 100+, this week rain and 76 degrees

edit on 13-8-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Lost it at the word bible, sorry... Translation of that book should really be brought into question...

A virgin 2nd line...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CONEDESTROYA

the rapture = depopulation imo those that belive in christ will be lining up to be slayed. cause thats what they belive to be the truth

Damn right ! And I'll take any way out this mess man has created for himself offered. Short of my own hand. This world is becoming quite unbearable at best. Not to mention gruesome, dismal, pathetic, taxing, HOT and pretty F-ing scary.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
I swear another person who believes they know when the end is Nigh. All due respect no one but God knows that date. So stop trying to stretch WW3 into a the apocalypse. You will die when you are supposed to die and not before. Until then live your life like its the last day and hour of your life.

Pure truth that even Christians have a hard time with.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

Respectfully, I hope indeed The Rapture is upon us.

A world without Christians mucking about will be quite heavenly.
Additionally, those of us eagerly awaiting for a Christian free world will be happy to pick up your stuff.

I wish all of you the best in your new place in Heaven and a happy bon voyage.

A message of hate. That's always appealing. Can you share why you hate on me. What is it that Christians true Christians, have done to you ?

The best "Christians" I've ever met were either Atheist, Buddhist, or Hindu and not Christians at all.
They give more to the poor.
They don't try to change or convert you.
They don't judge you.
They're kind and generous.
They don't care if you believe the same thing or not.

Every avowed Christian I've met have always been nice and "Christian" on the surface, but, some of the worst, deceitful, bigoted, judgmental, utterly horrible, suspicious, nosy, greedy examples of humanity on the planet beneath the surface.

I suspect, according to personal experience, the rapture comes, those Hindus, Buddhists, and Atheists will get snatched up for a surprising heavenly reward first.

If not, then, the planet will certainly be better off minus one religion. The other two trouble makers left over can then fight over the spoils hopefully ending it for both sides, and leave the rest of the planet in peace to just be without anyone telling us what and how or who we should believe.

Further, nothing I've said has been hateful. I've wished those hoping to get caught up in such a Rapture event a happy bon voyage. Certainly they'll find true happiness and just rewards in Heaven.
How is this a bad thing?

Everybody is happy?

edit on 13-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The great I AM is a entity of LOVE AND COMPASSION all others with there false words
and ideas are there too confuse.It is simple this test is of all you ,love compassion.
Die helping others and with love in your hearts.Your mind is the liar watch your
mind and the illusion think from your HEART.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There is no pre-tribulation rapture. The rapture takes place after the tribulation of those days.

No man knows the day or the hour, but there are signs for the Church to watch for. We will know when His return is near. I would also watch out for false anti-Christ(s) and false other signs too. Satan knows that the Church has read the book of Revelation and will be trying to deceive the elect.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

How is it a bad thing ?

I don't know maybe it was this.

A world without Christians mucking about will be quite heavenly. Additionally, those of us eagerly awaiting for a Christian free world will be happy to pick up your stuff.

Sounds sweeping and totally demonizing if you ask me. When everyone worth the mind God gave them knows there are good and bad in all people. I still think you hate all Christians and there is just no way in hell you haven't met some that are truly great people. Because I do it all the time.
edit on 13-8-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

As stated before, i have indeed met some truly great people and:

The best "Christians" I've ever met were either Atheist, Buddhist, or Hindu and not Christians at all.
They don't judge you.

Every single Christian I've met has either balked that anyone at all could not be a Christian, Tried to witness/change me (pre-judgement), or tired to change/manipulate me some other way to their advantage to better witness/convert to me more.

Next to Hinduism, Christianity is a baby. Hinduism has been in existence, continually practiced and followed for well over 8000 years in documented history, plus there's indication in Hindu literature that Hinduism goes back even further beyond the 16,000 year mark, where there's evidence with the rediscovery of ancient Dwaraka (submerged underwater, and historically recorded in Hindu literature to have been submerged thus confirming Hindu literature on the city) dated around 12,000 or more years old.

According some of the more radical Christian doctrine, 8000 years is longer than the earth has even been in existence!

Additionally, Hinduism has spaceships lasers, and nuclear missiles in the Mahabharata, plus, out of Hinduism came the Kama Sutra which is fully embraced and accepted in Hinduism.
I think that if I wanted to choose a religion, I'd happily put a dot on my head before ever wearing a cross.

Krishna vs. Jesus ... methinks Krishna would walk away with the title belt.

This is just one of the faiths I've mentioned, but, I'll abstain from making further arguments in favor of Atheists and Buddhists.

I don't hate Christians. I certainly dislike them, but, no, no hate. If they want to leave this planet in some rapture event, I will be happy to see them being happy about leaving, and happy to see them go as well.

Everybody wins.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Every single Christian I've met has either balked that anyone at all could not be a Christian, Tried to witness/change me (pre-judgement), or tired to change/manipulate me some other way to their advantage to better witness/convert to me more.

Not everybody fits into molds that way. I consider myself Christian and none of the above applies to how I behave or handle myself socially. I don't judge anybody on merits other than their character and personality.

I'm not seeking to be argumentative - just saying that you're sort of being hypocritical by judging people, in a general way, out of a feeling that they'll judge you. See?

~Heff

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
World War 3, I see that coming for sure.

The Rapture, that day will never happen. It's a fairy tale. The word rapture is not even in the bible.

Pre-tribulation rapture theology was developed in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren,[9] and popularized in the United States in the early 20th century by the wide circulation of the Scofield Reference Bible.[10]

Rapture From Wikipedia

Because "rapture" is an English theological term carried over from the Latin. It's in the Vulgate. The Greek term is "harpazo".

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Additionally, those of us eagerly awaiting for a Christian free world will be happy to pick up your stuff.

A message of hate. That's always appealing. Can you share why you hate on me. What is it that Christians true Christians, have done to you ?

They don't judge you.

Every avowed Christian I've met have always been nice and "Christian" on the surface, but, some of the worst, deceitful, bigoted, judgmental, utterly horrible, suspicious, nosy, greedy examples of humanity on the planet beneath the surface.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

Druscilla, I know that we don't see eye to eye most of the time, but I do have to agree with you one this one.

Most if not all "Christians" I have met in my lifetime have been just the way you explained them to be.

Sometimes I feel that Christians just use the guise of their religion to lie to themselves, hide their buried evil self's, justify their two-faced personal belief systems and they always think that they are better than you. Those who are taught to "judge not" seem to "judge most".

The Christians don't see it, or can't, or will not ever see it.
This is not hate speech, this is the truth as I see it.
edit on 13-8-2012 by mikemck1976 because: Edited cause I can

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's not kittens and unicorns after the rapture.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The Bummer in all of this for you is that, not all Christians will be leaving. Many will even convert after this happens.

And to compare Christ to Krishna shows how truly mixed up you are, as I believe you are. Krishna would never have gone to the cross for you. Jesus Christ did at the very least believing in what he was doing. That alone makes him worthy. The reason why he had to do it, is because it would take a God to do what no man could. Krishna or Buddha never could or would. Not ever. By this I see you as naive in what you believe. Because in it's essence you believe man is better than God. Which is what most of the atheists I've met truly believe.

Typ

It's not kittens and unicorns after the rapture.

I'm glad you got my back Typ I would never have even mentioned that.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
"While we watch the seizing of freedom in America and the steady march to the collapse of the dollar [which is taking world economies with it], the Middle East is starting to come unglued. We are a front row witness to the prophetic setting of the stage for the War of Gog & Magog. We have seen alliances form between lifelong enemies Russia and Iran while at the same time countries like Turkey move from leaning to the west to path of strategic alliance with Russia and Iran. We are very close to the War of Gog & Magog, but before this happens there will be a Middle East war that will quickly start, rapidly conclude, and then soon followed by the War of Gog & Magog."
www.arewelivinginthelastdays.com...

This prophecy will take place, but whether it is indeed a separate war. I'm not 100% sold on this war being correctly interpreted. I tend to believe that the nations listed in Psalm 83 are just an extension of the battle of Gog and Magog described in Ezekiel 38 & 39. According to this passage, this war will include the following biblical nations: Edom, the Ishmaelites, Moab, the Hagrites, Gebal, Ammon, Amalek, Philistia, Tyre, and Assyria.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

"The rapture of the faithful in contrast to the Revelation of Jesus at His coming*

Christ comes for His own 1Th 4:13-18 --------------------Christ returns with His own Rev 19:14
Believers taken to Father's House Joh 14:3 ----------------Believers come with Jesus to Earth Mat 24:30
He is seen only by believers 1Co 15:52 --------------------Every eye will see Him Mat 24:30
Earth not judged -----------------------------------------------Earth judged Rev 20:4-5
A Mystery - 1 Co 15:51 --------------------------------------Foretold in OT Zech 12:10
Christians taken first 1Th 4:13-18 3 Mat 13:28-30 -------Wicked are taken first Mat 25:1-13; Rev 3:8-10; Rev 4:1,
He comes to present the Church to Himself 2 Co 11:2 ---He comes with His Church for judgement and to set up his Kingdom Rev 19:6-9, Zec 14:3-4; Jud 1:14-15; Rev 19:11-21
Casts Satan out of heaven to earth Rev 12 ------------------Binds Satan for a thousand years Rev 20
Occurs in the twinkling of an eye 1Co 15:52---------------Comes to earth to do battle at specific locations Isa 63:1-3, Rev 16:16, Zec 12:9-10
Jesus descends with a shout. 1Th 4:16 8 --------------------No shout mentioned Rev 19:11-21
Jesus comes as a thief in the night 1Th 24:43---------------Jesus comes at the end of 7 years of tribulation Dan 9:24-27, 12:11-12; Rev 11:2, 12:6,14, 13:5"
www.thepropheticyears.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Right. There are no conditions mentioned for the rapture, Christ said to prepare for it at any time, yet for the 2nd coming the Holy Spirit did everything but break it down into nanoseconds.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by weedev

Put it to the test...

www.theomatics.com...

www.biblemaths.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Follow The Light...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join